Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10
Christmas Event!
107 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 7:13 PM
Connie Mikkelsen-Stang
well day 2 and I've not delivered one gift yet, I have ahard time with these types of puzzles
Lvl 394 "Loves The Developers"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 7:56 PM
Jeneen Leebens
Ok so I am completely stuck on the sliding puzzle in the house. I get to almost the top but I can't change direction to get all the way up. Any guidance please?
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 9:29 PM
Last Edited December 15th 2012 at 9:29 PM
Bonnie Lynn Furet
i am in the same spot as you are jeneen so will watch to see if someone knows
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 10:12 PM
Bill Beard
You can't change directions mid-slide. Think of yourself like a pinball or a air hockey puck: you can't go a different way until you hit something.

The slide solution is to take the 2nd path from the left and go up. Go right, down, left and up to loop-de-loop across the sliding ice.

Also, sometimes the achievement counter takes 24 hours to update, sometimes it only updates after you complete the achievement (I had the same issue with the Secret Bonus Area achievement.)
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 12:08 AM
Bonnie Lynn Furet
holy man i cant believe that was so easy once i read your directions. I already did the first step but couldnt figure out how to get to the middle. I would have been here all night, thank you.
Post by Daniel Martin Davies deleted December 16th 2012 at 4:19 AM
Post by Daniel Martin Davies deleted December 16th 2012 at 4:58 AM
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 4:27 AM
Arianna Milliken
i cannot deliver the presents. I'm stuck on this sliding ice puzzle thing. All i do is slide back and forth and no matter where i click I can't change direction.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 11:00 AM
Ruth Orozco
If you get stuck sliding around and can't find the right spot to click, you can go back to the Christmas event and ride the sleigh again. That will put you back at the chimney. Look at Bill Beard's post for the solution...it is super easy once you try it.
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 12:25 PM
Stampedelady
use the second to left path... click all the floor stoppers \those yellow things\ until you move there.. its not the hard i did it in two minutes
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 12:25 PM
Stampedelady
use the second to left path... click all the floor stoppers \those yellow things\ until you move there.. its not the hard i did it in two minutes
Lvl 164 "Sleuth"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 6:34 PM
Elizabeth Mack
I don't understand the "Decorate the tree" quest. Where and how do get the decorations?
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 6:42 PM
Bill Beard
You buy them with your Santa Tokens. You may want to do them after you buy all the items from the Christmas Holiday Prize store inside Santa's house.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 7:13 PM
Raymond
Looks like it might be impossible or tough to decorate the tree completely and get every item too. But it's too early to tell. I have 2 items and 2 garlands on the tree on day 2 of this.
What is Holiday Cheer for? Well I guess its a joke item since it doesn't exist in the Inventory. But it should be a random number each time you complete something that gives you that.
Lvl 440 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 9:19 PM
Robert Shane McHatton
For those one the Cluttered House...to get the Reverse Santa acheivement it is the Lava Lamp on the left side near the wall before the Christmas tree room
Lvl 330 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 10:11 PM
Diana Drummond
Okay, I give.

One of the achievements is to make 50 presents at each elf station. How do I find out how many presents I have made at each station so far?

It must be here somewhere...
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 6:24 AM
Bill Beard
@Diana - Actually, there isn't. I did it until I got the achievement for 50 at a station and then went to work at the other stations until they match the 1st pile.

When the bottom stack is 5 wide & 5 deep (25), the 2nd tier is 4 wide & 4 deep (16, total 41), 3rd tier is 3 wide & 3 deep (9, total 50) and 1 on top (51 total) you'll have finished the station.

@Ray - It's not a random thing. Holiday Cheer is just like Meals Served and the other participation credits that work towards earning you the Event Ribbons and grand prize. There are a bunch of repeatable daily quests that give you 5 Santa Tokens each. The math will work in the end.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 8:15 AM
DestKitteh
Holiday cheer is how your bar goes up - this event doesn't rely on tokens, but the christmas cheer. So do as many events as possible.

Also, there is a candy cane sword avaliable for 10 tokens, talk to the girl & scroll all the down to the right.

Best bet is to buy the santa hat & santa cape first, to complete one of the achievements.
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 11:04 AM
David Davison
I hope not too many have to send in a ticket commenting on the fact that they cannot redo the quest for finding the raindeer.
Lvl 400 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 12:43 PM
Andrew Comerford
I've waited 15 times for the guard to pass -I still can't deliver the present.