Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10
Christmas Event!
Lvl 440 "Gem Collector"
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 6:31 AM
Dora Simon
I'll try tomorrow again then. Thanks for the help.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 8:42 AM
RonnieB
Ok, so what's the deal with the "Someone's House" field?

You're supposed to deliver a present for Santa. I get that part.

What I don't get, is HOW to deliver it? I keep slipping on the wet floor and can't get to the second half of the field.
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 9:18 AM
Tina
its like a puzzle u have to try finding the ice that will allow u to get to the tree. try the left side.go down them right then left then u will get thru
Lvl 206 "The Puzzler"
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 1:30 PM
Cheryl Robinson
how do i find the cluttered house, its the only quest i have not compleated because i cant find it help
Lvl 163 "Receiver of Quest Rewards!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 6:34 PM
Heather Rader Williams
Do you have to be wearing the santa suit to steal from the cluttered house? I am asking this for someone else. I don't remember if I was wearing it at the time or not
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 7:36 PM
Tina
no u dont have to be waering the santa suit to steal. but to get the bonus u have to wear the santa suit when u deliver a present in the house.
Lvl 56 "Journeyman Bush Whacker"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 7:20 AM
Jordan Hupp
I'm trying to figure out which quest I am missing to complete the "Christmas Saviour" achievement.

I have helped the following:
1. Find Suionna
2. Festivus Pole
3. Dreidel Clay
4. Not Christmas Cake
5. Kwanzaa Candles
6. New Christmas Tree
7. Deliver for Santa (?)
8. ?

I think I saw a post where someone alluded to the completion of the snowman creating someone to whom we may talk. Is this my missing quest?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 7:51 AM
Raymond
wasn't building the snowman part of it?
Lvl 56 "Journeyman Bush Whacker"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 7:59 AM
Last Edited December 28th 2012 at 7:59 AM
Jordan Hupp
I have only one friend playing BW2, so I haven't completed it yet. With at least four slots remaining, I won't. At least I now know.
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 9:22 AM
Stampedelady
Ok.. broken link in my game. I have two elves that are taking more than their 50 to make their gifts. They keep taking and taking. I counted them. So I have been feeding them instead of moving on to other elves. That makes me annoyed. I now may not finish the event because of a glitch in the game. It seems lately every event I play something goes wrong. Does not endear me to the game much anymore. I am tired of playing the events and finding I can't play because I am the one that gets the broken stuff.. grrrrr
Lvl 394 "Loves The Developers"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 10:05 AM
Jeneen Leebens
It's not a glitch. You have to keep track of how many gifts you are having them make. The easiest way was to get the first one to 50 and then have all the other piles look the same.
Lvl 394 "Loves The Developers"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 10:10 AM
Jeneen Leebens
What was the Not christmas cake event? I dont remember that one? I don't see the Christmas Saviour title in my titles... how do i get it??
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 10:19 AM
Last Edited December 28th 2012 at 10:28 AM
Raymond
Sandra, read my quite derisive post either a page back in this post of in someones post about the Elf achievement. You could have given the very first Elf every one of your candy canes and never go on to another Elf. But when you hit 50, you don't even have to count, it comes with a popup that you did 50. When you have done every one of the 4 Elfs you still will need Christmas Tokens and you still will get candy canes so there is no end to any Elf, but perhaps their wording could have been better for those who didn't notice the halting of everything popup that told them that that Elf just got 50 presents.
You can give any Elf an infinite number of candy canes.
http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=6389
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 10:27 AM
Last Edited December 28th 2012 at 10:29 AM
Raymond
Wow, I'll say 'unbelievable' again here. It was Sandra who asked this question on Wednesday and was answered then by me and others. Why ask a question and not read the answer? Perhaps I was a little harsh then but I'll be harsher now, you FLUNKED an unintentional intelligence test and perhaps this game is too difficult for you to play. I guess you have nobody but yourself to blame if you do not complete the event.
http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=6341&page=8
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 10:47 AM
Stampedelady
Well. Maybe Raymond if you even read my post you would see that MY ELVES DO NOT SAY THEY HAVE FINISHED.. and no didnt read the post.. was never notified about it and I rarely am and when I was notified there was 9 pages to read of very small print you ass and I can't read that without getting ill.. so before you judge others I wish you would take a long leap off a short pier and drop of the face of the earth. I don't come here to be insulted and am fed up with it.. so from now on I just wont bother I will get rid of the game..I am tired of your abuse Raymond and since bullying is your suit..good luck to you.. I'm done..
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 10:52 AM
Tina
dont quit cas of one person sandra the game is suppose to be fun.. and them elves are infinate. i didnt know i was suppose to give them each 50 lol. i just like jumpped from one to the other until i gave them all presents and got my reward.. cheers..
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 10:53 AM
Tina
raymond y are u being so mean?? she asked a question and didnt get the answer the first time.. i have posted over and over at times. i just ignore mean people...
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 11:02 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Sandra is actually right here. There is (or was - I just fixed it) a glitch in the elf speech where they sometimes wouldn't say they were finished all their presents. They should now be correctly saying when they're finished.

Raymond, there's no need to be so derisive. If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say it. There are plenty of people on the forum who *are* willing to answer the same question multiple times, so if you don't then I'm sure someone will.
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 2:20 PM
Stampedelady
Thanks for the justification Justin.. it still does not make up for Raymonds insults which were not called for no matter what. I am tired of him following my posts and insulting me every time. Even in previous posts he has been ingnorant and rude. As I said I am done Justin unless something is done about him .. telling him to stop doesn't work.. He feels he has the right to bully not only me but others and I wont stand for it anymore. So either he stops or I will be taking further action.
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 2:20 PM
Stampedelady
Thanks for the justification Justin.. it still does not make up for Raymonds insults which were not called for no matter what. I am tired of him following my posts and insulting me every time. Even in previous posts he has been ingnorant and rude. As I said I am done Justin unless something is done about him .. telling him to stop doesn't work.. He feels he has the right to bully not only me but others and I wont stand for it anymore. So either he stops or I will be taking further action.