112 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 10:49 AM
Carolyn Schwartz
Oh good, I thought it was me.
Lvl 282 "Expert Bush Whacker"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 10:57 AM
Gator Sarah
Someone was just discussing this on the EBA chat. They suggested that it may show up at noon on the devs' time. Which would be two hours if it's GMT or three if its PST.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 11:40 AM
jpl77
i think everything DJArts related is PST and most resets are at midnight
Lvl 167 "Brewmaster"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 1:03 PM
Lee Wilde
Ok so 4 presents appear under the Large tree in the north pole. :)
Lvl 270 "Receiver of Quest Rewards!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 1:07 PM
Trine S Austbø
Go to christmas event, it's pressies there awaiting :)
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 1:42 PM
Tina
Go to christmas event and the first tree where the reindeer man is there are 4 presents under the tree click them one at a time,,,
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 1:53 PM
Jean Davis
Thanx devs for a really fun event...:)
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 8:11 PM
Last Edited December 25th 2012 at 8:12 PM
Amy Solo
Agree with Jean, super cute and fun! Thanks for the presents too, ya a Nate doll is TOTALLY what I asked Santa to get me ;D
Lvl 440 "Gem Collector"
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 7:13 AM
Dora Simon
Hi all.
I'm having difficulties to find the cluttered house to steal something from there. Could someone tell me where can I find it?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 8:03 AM
Raymond
The cluttered house is like the guarded house and the slippery house. It doesn't exist until you start a quest with Santa to deliver a present. Then you get there by cicking on the sleigh. They are in actuality all called 'somebody's house'. Each day one of them becomes available, the next day is a different and the next day is the other different one, it then repeats. So you might have to wait 2 days till the cluttered one reappears.
Lvl 440 "Gem Collector"
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 8:21 AM
Dora Simon
Thank you so much. I'll try it tomorrow, when the sleigh will be available again.
Lvl 161 "Is Puzzled"
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 8:48 AM
Kristin Oosting
Just want to say, Thanks for the event! Its fun! =3
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 12:49 PM
Sharon Graham Cabana
Ok so I guess we do nothing with rink guys?
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 3:15 PM
Mary Ann Lorenz
Is there any way to know how many presents you've made for each elf? I've been doing the 4th elf since it started and apparently still not finished with it - this is crazy.
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 3:27 PM
Stampedelady
there is 50 for each elf Mary Ann.. for myself my second elf is full but keeps telling me that he needs more so i haven't even got to the third and fourth elf yet.. not amused.. i think there is a broken link someplace
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 3:27 PM
Stampedelady
there is 50 for each elf Mary Ann.. for myself my second elf is full but keeps telling me that he needs more so i haven't even got to the third and fourth elf yet.. not amused.. i think there is a broken link someplace
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 3:55 PM
Raymond
Truly unbelievable. There is absolutely no bug here.
You can give any particular elf as many presents as you want to.
It's stupid to do so before you have completed a particular achievement.
It stops changing the display at the symmetrical stack of 55 presents, but I've given the same elf at least 100 more. But I only did this when I completed every elf to exactly 50.
But unlike others, I'm smart enough to know when I hit 50 exactly and to go on to another elf.
I'm also smart enough to read the forums and have told people who ask how to count their piles...
I'm also smart enough to notice the popup, unmistakeable, that occurs when you reach 50 presents on any of the elfs. That right there should have prompted you to know that he's done and you can go on to some other elf.
I'm also smart enough that when only one elf existed, or two, or three, to not keep on building him and save my many candy canes to be used of the at that time non-existing elfs once they appear.
I got that achievement one minute after the 4'th elf appeared several days ago.

The reason you can keep on building piles is that what else are you going to do with your candy canes... Plus you can get gold/power/mana for the tokens which you can get from building piles of presents.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 5:53 PM
Ruth Orozco
Yes Raymond, all of us from BW1 know how smart you are...for the mere mortals, though, can you cut some slack?? Not everyone is as computer savvy and perfection obsessed as you are. Some have lives and interests outside of the internet. I'm sorry to blunt, but I've been watching you insult and belittle perfectly nice people for a year and a half and I'm sick of it. If you have nothing to say that's helpful AND polite, stay off the damn forum!! You'd think after nearly dying, you'd have turned some sort of leaf...
Lvl 440 "Gem Collector"
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 6:01 AM
Dora Simon
I tried to steal something, but I just can't. What do I do wrong? How can you do it?
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 6:26 AM
Tina
ok not the house with the gyuard nor the house with the ice on the floor. the last house. now u will see somethin like a now globe. it will allow u to click it and walk and take it.