Lvl 173 "Swashbuckler"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 8:08 AM
Eva Ellison
And once I made gifts, Santa's quest appeared and I delivered to a house
90 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 8:24 AM
Cagri Diker
I delivered to the house also, but next time I made presents I could not go to the house to deliver, is it once a day?
90 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 8:24 AM
Cagri Diker
I delivered to the house also, but next time I made presents I could not go to the house to deliver, is it once a day?
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 9:41 AM
Stampedelady
no quest here at all.. went to the northpole and met the green elf but no quest appear??? how are we to get this done if we cant do it?
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 10:23 AM
Last Edited December 15th 2012 at 10:31 AM
Amy Solo
There is no quest bar for the second collection of candy canes. Talk to the elf with the green ! at the North Pole, collect some canes from whatever field you are working on. When you return you get the option to invite people to motivate the elf.

10 candy canes = one present it seems. Once a present is made, then Santa gives you the quest to deliver the present.
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 10:26 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
You can do the Santa delivery quest once every 20 hours. If you have 10 candy canes, you can turn them into an elf (the green one is the only one available right now) for 10-20 progress (the progress is based on the number of presents he makes, and he'll have a higher chance of making 2 presents if he's more motivated). As I also said before, more quests will unlock over the course of the event.
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 10:36 AM
Lisa Baroffio Vallee
Is there some sort of special gear that you need before you can deliver? All I seem to do is slide around the wet floor without any way to change direction or stop.
Lvl 99 "Loves The Developers"
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 11:25 AM
Alida Kells
stuck sliding around the floor here too.... any hints other than sneaking?.. more specific..
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 11:25 AM
Alida Kells
stuck sliding around the floor here too.... any hints other than sneaking?.. more specific..
Lvl 330 "Burninator"
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 11:34 AM
Last Edited December 15th 2012 at 11:34 AM
Melissa O'Shea
It's a puzzle. You have to figure out the right way to go through it.
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 11:37 AM
tabzilla
It's a sliding puzzle. When you hit an obstacle, you have the opportunity to slide in a different direction. You just have to figure out how to use the obstacles to get yourself to the other side. I find it easiest to find the end of the puzzle and work out my moves backwards from there.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 11:51 AM
Alida Kells
will only slide back and forth... cant go any other direction
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 11:51 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
There are actually 3 different houses to deliver presents to - there's a different one chosen depending on which day you pick up the quest. The sliding one is today's house. When you hit the water you slide until you hit an obstacle. Then you can chose a new direction to slide.

Yesterday's house was a little mini-game to get past a patrolling guard; you just had to wait until he passed and run past behind him. Tomorrow's house will be a maze of clutter (anyone seen Hoarders?).

- Justin
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 1:13 PM
Alida Kells
have tried that.. no matter where I click I only go one way then back...
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 1:15 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Try clicking near to your character in the direction you want to slide.
Lvl 277 "Needs More Energy!"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 1:23 PM
Lanna
I'm having an issue with the snowball fight. Every time I through a snowball my game locks up and I can't do anything except refresh the page. Thanks for all you do, the game is great!
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 1:28 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi Trisha - Thanks for the report. That issue should be fixed now (you may have to refresh one more time to get the fix applied)
Lvl 277 "Needs More Energy!"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 1:33 PM
Lanna
Now it's working great! Thanks for the quick response!!
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 1:48 PM
Alida Kells
lol! nope... I just seem to love rolling back and forth across the wet! Not a happening thing for me
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 2:35 PM
Jean Davis
Yesterday's house was a little mini-game to get past a patrolling guard

I delivered this present, but I didn't get credit for it in my Achievements...shows 0/3