Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10
Christmas Event!
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 8:57 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
It's here! Finally! After a long, hard week of servers crashing, trying to get EBA working, and not sleeping, we can finally present to you the biggest BW2 event ever! Let us know what you think (and report any issues) here!

** We are aware of a couple of small glitches that don't affect gameplay **

- Holiday Cheer shows up without an icon in quest completion dialogs. We'll get this fixed on Monday.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 8:59 PM
Jean Davis
Looks like it will be fun!!! Thank you for ALL you do!

When I talk to the green elf at the North Pole he still has an ! over his head. I'm guessing I just go & whack bushes?
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 9:05 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
The green !'s generally mean that the character has a repeatable turn-in. The elves are much like the cooking stations from the Thanksgiving Event or the carnival games from the Carnival Event.

- Justin
Lvl 196 "Professional Trainer"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 9:07 PM
Giselle Cobb
I'm having the same issue Jean. I click over and over but the quest never updates. Unless I'm half asleep and not noticing something else lol.

Thank you for the Christmas event :)
Lvl 196 "Professional Trainer"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 9:07 PM
Giselle Cobb
Ah there we go hehehe, thanks Justin :)
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 9:15 PM
Mary Ann Lorenz
Playing and says to look for candy canes but there are no bushes coming up at the North Pole - so in the Flux I'm finding them - but there is no quest info - what are we supposed to looking for or how many?
Lvl 394 "Loves The Developers"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 9:28 PM
Jeneen Leebens
how do we deliver presents? I mean, once we are in the house
Lvl 400 "The Puzzler"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 9:30 PM
Jodi Foote
you need to sneak to the back of the house
Lvl 373 "Is Puzzled"
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 9:38 PM
Ruth Wren
I am having trouble getting started in the North Pole the quests arent updating and cant find any quests to do. How do we get started?
Lvl 373 "Is Puzzled"
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 9:46 PM
Ruth Wren
Got it now....
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 9:47 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
One major thing to note is that only a very small fraction of the event is available right now. Something new to do will unlock almost every day of the event.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2012 at 11:57 PM
Last Edited December 15th 2012 at 12:14 AM
Jean Davis
I see people doing all kinds of quests and the only thing I can do is collect candy canes. I'll try 'sneaking in the back' cause I'm not seeing any elves except the green elf.... so I'm just doing the monster present. Where are the other elves?

ADD: I figured out how to deliver a present, but it wasn't through any back door. Can we only deliver 1 present per day?

@Mary - I'm in the Flux too.
Lvl 81 "Professional Bush Whacker"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 2:14 AM
Aaron Barker
i am having problems with loading bush wacker 2. it gets stuck at a third of the way
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 3:31 AM
April Spicer
how do u sneak to the back of the house i keep gettin stuck on the water
Lvl 356 "Little Kid Scarer"
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 4:43 AM
Ced Rick
same here...no quest to do. I gathered candy canes to fix the #### and go to North Pole. Now, the only one with a green "!" is the green elf...but after talking to him/her...no quest appear in the "quest window", though the elf is looking for canes again. Santa, his wife and the rest...are just hanging with nothing to ask... I guess the quests will be on tomorrow, even if the elf by the "###" told me to go to the North Pole (but didn't say "hey,..wait till tomorrow...").
Actually, I see some already deliver presents (the event started today)...so I might have a problem...
Lvl 173 "Swashbuckler"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 7:21 AM
Eva Ellison
I'm having the same problem. I've been all over the north pole and can't find anything to do, yet my friends have already sent me requests to help them build robots or whatever.
54 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 7:29 AM
Michelle Lewis
same problem too how can we start the quests
Lvl 173 "Swashbuckler"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 7:32 AM
Eva Ellison
Oh......nevermind. I got enough candy canes, gave em to the elf, and now I've started making toys.
Lvl 173 "Swashbuckler"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 7:34 AM
Eva Ellison
Use candy canes, similar to finding ingredients for Thanksgiving. Give the canes to the elf in batches and it'll make presents for every x number of candy canes (didn't see the number, I'm assuming 5 or 10)
Lvl 173 "Swashbuckler"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2012 at 8:05 AM
Eva Ellison
It's 10 candy canes for the elf to make a robot