Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Valentine's Day Event!
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 4:50 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
The people of the Commons are throwing a Valentine's Day party! They need your help gathering supplies for the party - whack bushes to earn candy hearts you can exchange for all the necessary holiday treats, starting with chocolate! It also appears that one of the residents of the Commons has lost their loyal pet, and only you can help them! Head down to the event grounds now to start helping out!

This event lasts from today until February 15th at noon PST, and new things to do will be unlocking throughout the event, so be sure to check back often!

- - - -

Post all your comments/questions related to the Valentine's Day Event here!
Lvl 220 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
73 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 5:52 PM
Sarah Fuller
how do i find patches, do i whack bushes or look in areas
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 9:28 PM
Amy Solo
Whack bushes. It's just like looking for the reindeer from xmas C:
Lvl 440 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 10:07 PM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
Patches is a tiny cat, took me a while to notice he was just walking around!!!
Post by Jennifer Salex Navarro deleted February 1st 2013 at 10:22 PM
90 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2013 at 10:38 AM
Cagri Diker
We cannot start about the band, baloons, drings, dance floor etc. yet right. Just want to make sure I am not missing something.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2013 at 11:26 AM
Fergal Harkin
Near as I can tell I've passed the first checkpoint, it says something about a ribbon, is there some way to actually get the ribbon? Or are they handed out at the end of the event or something?
Lvl 330 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2013 at 12:52 PM
Diana Drummond
I can make chocolates but even though the guy has a green exclamation point over his head, he won't let me make bears. Anyone else having this problem?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2013 at 2:23 PM
Joe Gosselin
@Fergal : Items like ribbons and the top prize gnome over the progress bar are awarded at the end of the event.

@Diana : so far 1 station is working (the chocolate one), if there's other available it is a bug and will be unlocked soon.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2013 at 2:52 PM
Fergal Harkin
Thanks, I was getting worried
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 12:55 AM
Heather Collings
Ive already found patches once yet my achievement page still shows 0/4.. Now I have to find him again?
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 12:59 PM
Angele Malo
should there be more then 1 table to make things, seems like I've finished all the chocolates I was supposed to do and I still don't have another option other then chocolate
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 1:03 PM
Angele Malo
also, what am I supposed to do to help the organizers with 5 tasks?? I have that one girls frantically running around with !!! above her head but nothing happens when I talk to her.
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 1:33 PM
Last Edited February 3rd 2013 at 1:38 PM
tabzilla
Angele: BW2 events tend to roll out slowly, to keep people from completely finishing them on the first day and getting bored. At Christmastime, there were 4 elves to help with making presents, but the event started with only 1 available, and the others showed up one at a time after a few days. Similarly, there was a new quest released pretty much every day, instead of all at once. Just be patient, and I'm sure the other quests and tables will become available shortly. :)

Edit: Now that I've posted, there's a new Teddy Bear station available.
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 2:11 PM
sunnydee
is anyone finding the drop rates of hearts and quest items down quite a bit? I have been working over 24 hours to get perfume bottles and ants and they are nowhere near done
1 Post
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 2:21 PM
Brenda Jenise Diaz
On my Valentines Day progress bar it says i have gotten a ribbon to place in my home. However when I go to my home to place the ribbon its not in my inventory? How do I obtain it?
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 2:26 PM
sunnydee
ribbons are not given out until the end of the event, you strive to get the final ribbon and trophy
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 2:41 PM
Angele Malo
thanks Tabitha I just heard people had other tables and I still just had my chocolate table
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 2:55 PM
Raymond
some people had another table, but that was a bug, a developer said so in that very post.
Post by flowerladytoo deleted February 3rd 2013 at 11:57 PM