Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Valentine's Day Event!
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 12:01 PM
Mel Smithurst
how many tables do we have too fill cuz ive done 3 and its not saying ive done or giving me more to do
Lvl 330 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 1:00 PM
Diana Drummond
I finally got all three tables done. There was definitely something wacky but keep at it.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 4:47 PM
Last Edited February 8th 2013 at 4:54 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Raymond, it's not that we haven't looked for a problem. It's that we have looked at peoples' games in responses to tickets, as well as being able to successfully complete the achievement in our own accounts so far, several of which are not admin accounts. We can't fix what we can't identify or recreate. If you want us to investigate your particular case, the way to request that is to submit a ticket.

So far the issue has been one of misunderstanding the messaging of the stations, which is a completely different issue - though certainly something we don't want to repeat in future events, and we may overhaul the messaging in this event again to add a count to make it even more clear.

Also, yet again, I am going to remind you to keep your posts respectful. It's fair to be frustrated but it's not acceptable to be disrespectful towards anyone on these forums, our staff included.

--------

Erin: Doesn't sound like you're done any of the stations. It does take a few clicks for each item to appear, but no matter what, you should have at least 25 items around your table before your hand ins are done. Also, the hand-ins don't count up individually, but in groups of 50, so when you're done one table it will say 50, two tables will read 100, three will give you the achievement.

Mel: The tables are done when the NPC says the following dialogue (the entire message): "Hey, great, more Candy Hearts! I've got all the Roses I need for now, but you will still get Holiday Progress and Heart Tokens for doing turn-ins with me! Oh, by the way, you've helped me enough for the Party Planning Leader achievement now." If all three tables give you that message you should have the achievement.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 5:35 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
We've added a counter to tell you how many hand-ins you have left to go, so hopefully that'll make it easier to tell where you're at!
Lvl 400 "Always Questing"
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 5:42 PM
Roxane Gardner-Mattatall
Is there any way in the next events if there is a task to help someone an x amount of times that we can be able to see how many times we have helped them. I lose track of the amount of times.
Lvl 400 "Always Questing"
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 5:43 PM
Roxane Gardner-Mattatall
Forget my last post...LOL
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 7:34 PM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
love the new wording in the update, so much easier to keep track of than the random influx of teddy bears/candy/flowers.
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 7:56 PM
ok, so maybe not so thrilled, it is giving me the counter for the teddy bears but not for the candy or flowers, is it supposed to be on all of them?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 6:24 PM
Joe Gosselin
the counter work for all 3 stations, just wait until you are below 20 turn-in /50 and it shall appear.
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 7:09 PM
ahh, that makes sense i think i am close to that on the candy so we shall see tomorrow. Thx!
Lvl 38 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 12:40 AM
Charlotte Gooding
I bought all the valentines customisation items, but it didn't acknowledge that. So it doesn't have that ticked on the events progress window. I didn't get the large energy pack or the experience either.
Is there any way to fix that?
Lvl 142 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 6:24 AM
Holly Dance
Where is the counter to see how many times you've done each table?
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 8:20 AM
Heather Collings
I cant find counter for each table either
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 8:38 AM
i have been told that when you get down to needing 20 or less the counter will start, and it did work for me for the bears, but so far it hasn't shown up for the candy and i thought I was pretty close on that one, we shall see
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 8:38 AM
i have been told that when you get down to needing 20 or less the counter will start, and it did work for me for the bears, but so far it hasn't shown up for the candy and i thought I was pretty close on that one, we shall see
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 1:39 PM
Joe Gosselin
the counter is IN the speech bubble of the person who ask stuff to operate station. Just trade some and you are below 20 of the 50 trades needed for the acheivement it should appear.
Lvl 143 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 5:02 PM
John Manek
Another event I will not be able to complete because of rubbish drop rates of the hearts. With 730 energy, which is 9 hours wait time for me, I am lucky to get 2 maybe 3 handins at a station. I have the bar at 74% because that's all the friends I have that play. The only ones I notice in my friends list that play that are done are 90+ level. I have noticed this pattern for the last few events. I understand the point is obviously get get lower levels to purchase energy or whatever but seriously when you cannot even half complete an event there is no purpose there. If I needed a topup to finish the last bit I might be inclined to purchase something but not when I am only half done sorry.
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 5:41 PM
Luna Zoraida
There are numerous ways you can get energy that don't require adding more friends, the dev's are very generous in this area, although some of it does require a little work...

DJ Art Tokens
Gardening
Trinkets
Fishing
Fruit baskets

I'm not sure if the quest trinkets help with events drops, someone may know... play with a few trinket combines to find a set that suits you. Good luck.
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 6:30 PM
granted I am at a pretty high level with around 1400 energy, but I only play maybe once or twice a day and my friend staffing is only at 82% and I use the energy packs from my friends about every other day. I have completed 2 of the three tables, my third is estimated at about half done but as I won't see a counter until it gets down to 18 I can't be sure and I have all but one of the customization items. It is doable if you are a regular player which is what the events are geared for, not sure why you are having issues. Keep pluggin' away, not like you have anything better to do with the cute little hearts :0) GL!
Lvl 143 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 11:01 PM
John Manek
Luna - I assume you mean bw bucks. I do gardening daily 20 hour energy and I do not have time to do shorter ones because they wither far faster than they are supposed to, I have some trinkets to reduce time, Fishing is for people who have time to waste which I do not and I buy fruit baskets when I have the time. Regardless of all that the drop rate for hearts at lower levels is just pathetic at best. I got 1 day 14 hours left to complete 1.5 tables of items for achievement which is no way I am going to get that many hearts. Even if I have 730 Energy (Full), harvest 9 watermelons which take me over 1000 energy I still can only get 2-3 hand ins.

Just not with over 700 energy I got 1 hand in. When you do the math taking 9 hours to recover 730 energy and I get 1 hand in at the table for my efforts it is just not doable. Also like I said even those players I have in friends list over level 100 seem to not being able to make it either while only 1 has over 100%.

Vicki - I am a regular player. I play every 9-10 hours when my energy is full. I plant and harvest crops when they are due, I do all the quests, buy baskets, use energy packs etc still does not seem to help much. The events never used to be so hard and I was able to complete some of them. Some I even didn't complete until literally hours before it ended but I always give honest try just some of these events seem pointless and its quite discouraging. I do not always expect to complete them all but I would at least like to see that could have at least had some kind of hope lol.