Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Valentine's Day Event!
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 2:26 AM
Last Edited February 14th 2013 at 2:58 AM
Luna Zoraida
Hi John, I meant the DJ Arts tokens you earn by playing DJ Art games... Click on the spend button in the top banner of the play page.

http://rewards.djartsgames.ca/?action=store

Also the passion fruit gives 85 energy for 16 hours, more beneficial than the watermelon. I plant the honeydew, it works best for me time wise. (not sure if those two fruits are available to you yet...) something to look forward to ;) Goodluck
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 6:07 AM
Raymond
John, if your fruit whithers too fast then you only play once a day?
Even if you did fruit that instantly grew, it wouldn't wither till 20 or 24 hours later.
Don't play enough and you won't get everything in short lived events.
But not everyone is going to get everything.

I do cantelopes and play every 6-8 hours when I have a full 1150 energy. I got all 3 tables over a week ago.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 8:39 AM
Jean Davis
I saw everyone dancing at the party. Is there something else supposed to happen now?
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 9:53 AM
Last Edited February 14th 2013 at 9:55 AM
Crystal Tofteland
Help!!

Hoping a developer will see this! I too have been waiting for my final prize in the valentine event...the party planning one! I followed a thread and had both the rose maker and the teddy bear maker telling me how many I had left to finish that part of the award....I've finished them yesterday...and it said I had made 100\150, so I kept giving hearts to the chocolate maker even though he didn't ever tell me a number to how close I was.....I have finished all of the quests and have aqquired 2298\2000 points on the Valentine's Progress Bar....
I also have no idea how to post a ticket! Someone please help me...lol
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 10:26 AM
tabzilla
For instructions on opening a ticket, see this thread: http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=5637
From what I understand, the crafting people only tell you a number if you have already helped 30 times. So if you've only helped the chocolate maker 15 times, you won't get a number in the message because your goal is too far away. (If I'm wrong, please correct me on this!)
Lvl 143 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 10:37 AM
John Manek
Luna - I have never even heard of that page lol. I just went there and logged in and I have 1,666 tokens.. Thanks for the info.

Raymond - I play multiple times a day I have had wither issues for a long time. I have seen crops wither after 1 hour after they were ready. I have not put in a ticket because I cannot be bothered as it does not happen very often since I make sure I am logged in when its ready.

I appreciate all the help but really the point is I am only collecting enough hearts to do 1 maybe 2 handins on a 730 energy fill. It takes 9 hours to fill that energy meaning just on base energy alone I am acquiring 2 maybe 3 handins at a table. Factoring in other means of getting energy, farming/baskets/kits/etc, I get another 2-3 so in a given day I might collect 6 handins. I find the more quests I have the less hearts I get as well even though I am sure that shouldn't matter as hearts are independant of quest items. So if I can get 6 per day it takes 8 days to do complete 1 table thus 24 for all 3. I do however get more or less hearts on any given full energy bar.

I don't know if I am doing something else wrong or what but based on when I have time to play and it is at least 2 times a day I have a very hard time completing the events. I know I will not complete all the events and I have even said that numerous times as well but I would like to complete an event with more than 50-60%. I also mentioned, from what I can tell, high level players do not seem to have this problem. All you people helping, and I do appreciate it, are all over level 100. I am only 58 so everything I can get is much less than what you get. I know it costs you more per whack but overall more energy means more overall whacks means more hearts. This is the only DJArts game I ever have a problem with. All the other games I can complete the events either with little problem or I finish with either average time or barely before the event ends. I am not saying it should just be handed to me but getting to 85%ish wouldn't seem as bad as 55%..55% just says you didn't even have a chance sucker but thanks for trying.
Lvl 143 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 10:40 AM
John Manek
Crystal - You do not get the prize (Valentine Gnome) until after the event is over. You know your done a table when you do a handing and in the chat bubble he tells you that you have completed the table for the achievement.
Lvl 440 "Gem Collector"
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 1:02 PM
Dora Simon
Is there any way to find out how many times I helped at each station?
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 1:22 PM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
not until you have helped at least 30 times, you can estimate based on the number of flowers/bears/candy boxes sitting by your station, but it is not an exact number because it is effected by the number of friends "helping" you
Post by Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin deleted February 14th 2013 at 1:22 PM
Lvl 154 "Expert Bush Whacker"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 1:39 PM
Penny Driver
please can anyone tell me were i can buy the custom items for the event i have looked in the stores and cannot find them ,many thanks
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 1:42 PM
Crystal Tofteland
@ John! That's good to know..and ty. But my achievements say that I am only 100/150 .. I saw both the countdown messages and the final message when I'd helped enough on the two stations...just the chocolate making station that doesn't seem to want to communicate with where I'm at....and I was sure I had helped there more before they started giving the message!
@ Dora.....that's what I'm hoping to find out....crossing my fingers that cupid can check out and see if I have enough for the award before it's too late...

Another question tho....once we've bought all the gifts...what do we do with our extra heart tokens and candy hearts?
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 1:58 PM
Crystal, it should start giving you the message once you have turned in 30 times and countdown for you from there. The extra heart tokens can be used in the valentine store to purchase goody bags. Candy hearts can still be turned in after you achieve the goal and will still give you tokens and energy
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 2:03 PM
Crystal Tofteland
I'm aware of that Vicki....that's why I am so confused.. lol ...I will just wait and see I guess!
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 2:06 PM
seemed it took foreeevvverrr for my final table to finally start counting down, it only got there today so I am crossing fingers that I will be able to get on enough tonight to finish it up :0)
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 2:22 PM
tabzilla
Penny: To buy the event items, talk to the dark-haired girl who is standing above the kid who keeps losing his pets. You can always spot the event shopkeeper by looking for the wooden sign with the $ symbol on it.
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 3:20 PM
Crystal Tofteland
Ok....nevermind! lol....I finally got a message! Hopefully I make it in time!
Lvl 154 "Expert Bush Whacker"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 5:52 AM
Penny Driver
thank you Tabitha i have found him now ,much appreciated for the reply !
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 10:21 AM
Crystal Tofteland
Does anyone know if there's anything we can do with our extra candy hearts and heart tokens once the event is finished?
Lvl 440 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 12:04 PM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
Crystal, turn in your hearts at any stand, then go to the turn-in booth and get sacks of energy, mana, etc.