Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Valentine's Day Event!
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 5:58 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
As Tabitha and Raymond pointed out, the tasks will be unlocking throughout the event - they weren't supposed to be visible to begin with, but unfortunately a small bug caused them to display early for some people!

Deb - the drop rate might be a bit slower than you're used to for those items (maybe because you have so many quests running at once - I know I had that issue earlier), but you have nearly two whole weeks to finish that whole quest line, so no worries!
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 10:59 PM
Jean Davis
I feel like a heel for choosing the sweet girl. She just seems to pout & cry and want ice cream...but always hangs her head down...:(
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 1:54 AM
Kristi Kikerpuu
Hey, I was wondering if anyone else had the issue with the quest of finding each of the pets? Because I have found each of them, and I have also found Patches twice, but I have not been rewarded any energy packs and the event says I have not completed the quest, so what's up with that?
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 11:01 AM
Last Edited February 5th 2013 at 11:04 AM
Jean Davis
I've only done 3 of his pets now and Patches 2-3 times, but I could have sworn I hatched a bear, but he's not showing up anymore. I just finished the fairy.

ADD: This was my post earlier in a group, and I have no reason to lie.

Jean Davis I've had the kitty, bear. elephant, & am working on the fairy now. I'm also at level 9 on my turkey.
Sunday at 2:07pm
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 11:19 AM
Raymond
Jean, your post is confusing me. Lost pets in the valentines day event are not pets that you hatch from found eggs, something that will go on forever. Lost event pets are pets that will appear like a beast after randomly whacking a large number of bushes, you whack it and finish off that quest. I think I've done patches 3 times and the raptor once, at this rate I doubt all 4 of them will be randomly chosen for me to help find.
Sure you may have hatched a bear, if its not available for equipping in your inventory then you have a problem. That is if you are currently working on something other then a bear and you did not accidentally 'reject' the bear at some time, I think that option exists dangerously the whole time you are hatching and raising a pet.
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 2:43 PM
David Davison
Sounds like what happens if you didn't pick the sweet girl. I chose the one that was adventurous, simply because Nick, being an adventurer, probably would have marital turmoil when he wanted to go adventuring. The sweet girl would constantly be afraid he'd get killed or meet a band of Amazonian tribeswomen or something, while the adventurous girl would be right by Nick's side experiencing those things and keeping Nick safe, and, knowing Nick, he needs it.
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 3:22 PM
Luna Zoraida
I knew the adventurous girl would be the better choice but Nate is a pain, he disrupts my adventures to set fires and work out pointless mazes... So I chose the sweet girl for him ;)
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 5:25 PM
Bill Beard
Did the the Adventurous girl start the "There, there" quest for you Luna?
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 5:50 PM
Luna Zoraida
Collecting ice-cream? - Yep
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 6:04 PM
Ruth Orozco
I have the same question as Bill...I chose the adventurous one, because she's a better match. But how does she react when people choose the sweet girl (who seems like a wimp to me ;-> )? I'll bet she doesn't try to drown her sorrows in ice cream!?
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 6:05 PM
Ruth Orozco
Oh dear...I'm so disappointed in her...
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 6:12 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Hey, adventurous or not, who doesn't like ice cream? Except the lactose intolerant, maybe... but I know several who still love ice cream and eat it (unwisely).

Jean, if you're sure you're missing a bear (and didn't accidentally reject it), you can always submit a ticket so we can check!
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 7:11 PM
Mary Ann Lorenz
Just wondering - when it says to make 50 of the items with the candy hearts - bears/flowers/candy boxes - is there a way to tell how many of each you've made?
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 8:04 PM
Mary-Anne Ethier
That's what i was wondering. How can we tell if we have done 50 at each table. I am trying to keep count but its not easy. There has to be a better way :(
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 8:09 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
They will inform you in the dialogue box when they're done- but if you are counting, you should count up to 25. (Or until no more are appearing)
Lvl 64 "Needs More Energy!"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 11:30 PM
Daisy Rose
Huh, I'm counting 28 items at each station, and each of them are giving me the "that's all I need but you can still earn credit" bit. But I don't have the award for helping out 50 times. When I looked at the achievement stats in-game it records that I've helped 0 times.
Am I missing something?
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 12:43 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
Yes, sorry - I'd forgotten that if you have friends helping you out the presents will appear faster, despite the fact you haven't done 50 hand-ins.

No matter what, the NPCs will specifically inform you when you've finished enough for the achievement (they will specifically say "by the way you have enough for the Party Planning Leader achievement"). You can also check your achievements to see how many tables you've finished. If you've finished 1, it will say 50/150, if you've finished 2, it will say 100/150 - if you've done all 3 you'll have the achievement!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 3:06 AM
Raymond
that would be good if it worked but it doesn't, I should have 100/150 but I have:
Array:
0/150
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 10:21 AM
Last Edited February 6th 2013 at 10:23 AM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
add to that my achievements are not even showing that I can get that achievement, much less showing 0/150 or anything else. So Noemi if I am reading you right we should get a bear or heart or flower showing for every two we submit?

amend that, I do have the achievement listed, it is just not grouped with the rest of the valentines achievements so I missed it
Lvl 330 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 2:15 PM
Diana Drummond
I've gotten to the point where no more are appearing for any of them and I still don't have the achievement...