Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Valentine's Day Event!
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 5:00 PM
Erin Sayers
hay all there was a bit of a glitch on this achievement it works but the dialog was a bit hard to read right. They added so that now each staion will tell you how many more you need to hit 50 :) only the first 25 show though at each station.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 5:06 PM
Last Edited February 6th 2013 at 5:07 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Raymond I suspect you might not actually be done those tables, as it has been working correctly for me since the start of the event.

Having said that, there's been a bit of confusion, so we've edited the messaging of the NPCs so it's clearer to tell where you're at.
Lvl 330 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 5:27 PM
Diana Drummond
I still don't get the new messaging at any table and no achievement. Should I submit a help ticket?
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 8:46 PM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
maybe when I get up in the morning? right now it is not telling me how many more I need. Night all and happy wacking
Lvl 64 "Needs More Energy!"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 9:46 PM
Daisy Rose
I started doing the Heart balloon quest today, and when I saw that he wanted me to find 99 of them I was quite shocked and I doubled checked the quest bubble where I realized that he really wanted 99 red balloons. And then I loled.
99 Red Balloons, that's funny!
1 Post
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 6:09 AM
Z-Holly Durham
I bought all of the customization items and have found all three pets at least once but it didn't give me the achievements. Should I open a ticket for help or just wait to see if it corrects itself?
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 7:35 AM
Chris Cudmore
@Z-Holly -- There are 4 pets.
Lvl 330 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 8:47 AM
Diana Drummond
Still no message saying how many I need but at least I have one table giving a new message that says I have enough at that table. And my achievements say 50/150.

Guess I have more candy hearts to get!
45 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 2:06 PM
Amber Padgett McCann
Do I have to search all the worlds for the instruments from the Band. I think I saw someone the the band guy about "they could be anywhere" but I have been wandering the world and haven't seen anything. There are no details in the quest icon. Just checking....thanks!
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 2:09 PM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
I have just been sticking to the flux and two have popped up already, so I don't think it matters
45 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 2:17 PM
Amber Padgett McCann
Awesome!! Thanks!!
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 2:22 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Diana, the people at the stations say very specifically "You have enough for the Party Planner Leader achievement" when you've done 50 hand-ins at their station, so keep an eye out for that message!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 4:33 PM
Raymond
Nope, still 0/150 and I have turned in 50 chocolate boxes since yesterday and have turned in 35+ today of the bears (which added to the 30 or more I did of that SEVERAL days ago I STILL HAVE 0/150.
nothing has been changed, nothing has been fixed, everyone complaining of this has seen those words but it doesn't matter, its still BROKEN.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 5:26 PM
Dawn Rae McClure
Where exactly are the instruments? Are they in bushes or just laying around? I haven't received any yet.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 5:49 PM
Dawn Rae McClure
Never mind one finally popped up.
Lvl 434 "Expert Monster Hunter"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 5:14 AM
Gerald Bennett
I don't get any message showing how far on the tables I am such as the 0/150. BUT I did get a message from the chocolate maker that he couldn't make anymore though I could still turn in candy hearts to earn the tokens, the teddy bear station must be close to done too. Wish there was a indication of how many I have there.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 9:39 AM
Dawn Rae McClure
I don't have an indicator either. When I click on the selected station and look at my quests it will pop up quick and then say quest complete.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 9:39 AM
Last Edited February 8th 2013 at 9:51 AM
Raymond
Its impossible to have played 8+ days, multiple times a day, and have over 2000/2000 valentines completion and have purchased every valentines item, done every valentines quest, and turned in those hearts, thousands of hearts, to those spots (there are only 3), or just even one of those spots, and not have even 50/150, but I still have 0/150.
Does anyone believe the developers (lowercase) when they say there is absolutely no bug here? Nope, just because it works for them doesn't mean there is no bug. Take for example those people who have never even found an egg in the 20+ days since the pets have existed. something is wrong somewhere, and for many people. We all want it fixed. We all want the software looked at and these reports acted on instead of ignored and dismissed.
Lvl 82 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 10:08 AM
Erin TookiTooki Marshall
I agree with Raymond. I show 0/150 but I have been playing multiple times a day and the ground around each one of the tables shows items, 6 chocolate hearts, 12 flowers, and 22 bears. I know I have clicked on each one way more than that, so I am assuming that each item represents like 2-3 actual clicks. So I really should be done with the bears and near to done with the flowers. Yet I still show 0/150 for this achievement. And I have never had any of the tables indicate the total I am at for them. There is a bug. Needs to be fixed cause this is ridiculous.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 11:03 AM
Raymond
Erin, you have what appears to be a different bug.
If you have been playing as much as I have then all 3 of your piles should have 25, well I actually count 26 in all mine. It does not take 25 cashing-in's to make 25 because friend help appears to double your take, but over a week of playing, and in my case continuously doing one specific table over and over again for the last 2+ days should have equaled over one hundred in that one table, but it's not even 50 if one can go by the developers belief that filling any one table to capacity would change that achievement from 0/150 to 50/150.