Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29
High Jungle Quest Hub
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 8:20 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara,
I went this morning to get more and didn't get a message. The bar didn't slide over either, so I figured out it was full after a few whacks. I think it would be more helpful if it was visible when we are using the trinket so there is no guessing.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 8:34 AM
Last Edited April 30th 2018 at 8:36 AM
Barbara Tompkins
The msg is not a pop up ok it is in red small lettering.,,I see it..And it does not stay on screen for very long,,..after you see the diggergy pop up after you whack..
bbiab app....gl :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 8:58 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Depending on which computer I am on and how much sleep I have had I might see it with these eyes. LOL :)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 11:53 AM
Raymond
did i say this yet here?
i got all 15 items, the permanent ones and the daily ones. and i even got an extra red and blue stone, BUT my achievement for recovering things is still 15/30.
does this mean the store will have more things, or is it a BUG?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 11:58 AM
Raymond
oh well here is an answer that leads to other questions.

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for writing this ticket.

Oh! The Artifact achievement should read "unique" artifacts. I'll update it appropriately.

The digging achievements give out Apprentice Quarrier, Journeyman Quarrier, Professional Quarrier, Expert Quarrier titles. These aren't the same names as the achievements. In hindsight, this goes against our standard pattern, so I'll consider renaming the achievements to match the titles.

We appreciate you bringing these to our attention!

Sincerely,
Nick
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 12:12 PM
Erika/Alyniana
In regards to the messages about "can restore 1 a day" or "restore once," the guy in the quarry is an artifact restorer, so you bring him the fragments and he restores them into artifacts.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 12:53 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi dev's..

The blue & red stones...can they be used for hatching a Nahui pet & if so how do we do it...plzz n ty...
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 1:24 PM
Flybaby
Things that make you go hmmm. Funny thing about which field to dig in. I have only one upgrade for the digging tool. Yesterday the tier 2 field was on the left side, and this morning I couldn't dig there, I had to dig in the right side field. Hmmm
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 1:38 PM
Last Edited April 30th 2018 at 1:39 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

WITH 2 picks..YOU can dig The left Shallow quarry or the right side
Deep quarry. YOU need pick 3 for the top left Fathom quarry ok....
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 1:54 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Barbara: You're too quick.

The eggs aren't available for hatching yet, so you'll just have to hang onto the stones until you unlock the eggs through the quest hub progression.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 1:55 PM
Flybaby
Hi Barbara, agree, but yesterday I could only whack in the 2 fields on the left side. Today it changed to 1 on the lower left, and 1 on the right side.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 2:23 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Flybaby: The Shallow, Deep and Fathom quarrys shouldn't move around.

If you do have the first pick upgrade, that lets you dig in the Deep Quarry as well as the Shallow Quarry, then you should be able to look for items in the bottom left and the right field.

The top field requires the 2nd pick upgrade.

Please put in a support ticket if you do notice it happening again.

-----

For the players requesting a teleporter, there will be one once you actually have access to the hub itself.

For the quarry, it's a map icon.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 2:25 PM
Raymond
Hi Raymond,

The other artifacts will use different fragments, so don't bother saving up these ones.

You'll find out how the stones work a while later on.

Sincerely,
Nick
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 2:31 PM
Raymond
i still will save fragments perhaps say for those red and blue stones LOL
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 2:41 PM
Last Edited April 30th 2018 at 2:49 PM
Flybaby
I thought I was already in the Hub, since I can't do my quests in others Hubs, ie the Sanctuary. Although the town crier tells me I don't have a hub selected.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 2:45 PM
Last Edited April 30th 2018 at 2:46 PM
Flybaby
Trust me Erika ... The area I was whacking in yesterday did change. I did a lot of whacking in those areas, so I am not confused about it. But I will take your advice and submit a ticket if it happens again, although I don't think it is a big deal. It's more of a funny oddity.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 3:10 PM
Raymond
flybaby. if you delay playing for longer then your normal time, say 24 hours, you will see the town crier tell you that you have cloud and sanctuary and explorer and cera hub quests available to start.
i was in the hospital yesterday and when i got home hours later that is what i saw.

this IS a hub
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 3:44 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Fybaby/Erika
I was able to play in the upper right field yesterday for awhile before I upgraded my pick. I thought is was odd, but since it was all brand new I thought I had misunderstood something.
Then I went back later and that time I got the notice I needed to upgrade my pick for that field.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 4:15 PM
Last Edited April 30th 2018 at 4:59 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Erika/Devs - https://prnt.sc/jbp7dq
the town crier message for hub status says you have no hub selected and can start quests in any one. Since this is a hub, shouldn't it state the time left before the hubs reset?

To clarify it gives this message when a player is already in or playing in the Cera hub.

I understand we are still building the hub, however if it is locking us into the hub it only makes sense the hub status should reflect the time.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 4:32 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Erika...

haha ty for info. But guess I found a good way for digging AND I am lucky to find them right off the bat...with 1 whack..I had some today in Fathom quarry..and Deep Quarry..yesterday.

ALso had another one on the grass area of Fathom quarry...and had some on Deep Quarry...grass area?????? weird...??