Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28 29
High Jungle Quest Hub
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 2:15 PM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 2:17 PM
Flybaby
Armymom, you're welcome. It's still a work in progress and it's time consuming, and a little difficult to keep up with players who are ahead of me, so your and everyone's input and tips are very helpful.

As for our character facing the direction of where the treasure is ... I thought so too at first, but was proven wrong.

As for the Power Dig, I discovered that the power is used only upon a successful dig. So you can use it while you're digging, as you have nothing to lose if you don't hit the mark.

As for the Mana Dig ... I use it immediately to steer me in the right direction, so I'm not wasting a lot of Diggery, digging around. This helps especially if I'm low on mana.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 2:49 PM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 2:51 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby,
I did a post about the message I got from the town crier about my hub status. I'm confused about that and the message from the Flame Gaper that says to check back in a day or two (paraphrasing, don't remember exact) and when I checked her again she says "I will let you know when I need more dug up." I expected to wait like the other hubs, but this has me confused.
Maybe another character will appear next?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 2:59 PM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 3:03 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Edited - Flybaby (see bottom)
I'm going to test the which way she faces thing. I know she always faces forward when using mana, the mana trail goes toward the treasure. It seems she turns when a different symbol pops up, might still be wishful thinking.

I read your wiki updates. Very good! It is a huge undertaking, I feel I can't thank you enough!

The next item is in this screen shot. The quest is to collect 10. I don't want to say, since I don't know if it would be considered a spoiler.

https://prnt.sc/jbp8gd
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 3:09 PM
DocHoneydew
Would it be possible to rename diggergy to 'dig-E' or something else? There's been some confusionin chat between diggery and diggergy. (It's only one letter...)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 3:19 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Doc,

I was just thinking how I keep using the diggery for everything I have written.

I was thinking about it because of what I believe everyone would like to see added - diggergy meter or have it as an inventory item.

ps..would someone take a look at my hub status post and let me know if this is normal. thanks!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 3:44 PM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 3:56 PM
Flybaby
Armymom ... ok, that's a little weird. I haven't seen that yet. But, the town crier told me that I don't have a hub quest selected and can start a quest in any one. Yet, I can't.
Plus, there are broken links when you ask Tlalli what does a Mana Dig and Power dig do?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 3:58 PM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 4:04 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby,
Raymond replied in my other post. He said we are still building this hub. I think it's like a hub limbo. I would think it would still give a hub status since we can't play other hubs. I thought it was also odd the Timey Whimey worked on it.
Updated-
I haven't used it before on hub quests, so it might be okay. I have used the Time Turner on hub quests and it just resets the quest not the hub cool down time.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 4:08 PM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 4:08 PM
Flybaby
Every new update has glitches to work out. These are just a few of them, and they will eventually get fixed if we report them. I also have a yellow ? above the Flame Gaper. making it seem like I have a quest waiting for me to do.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 4:28 PM
Raymond
i always use timey whimey and time turner on all quests. the timey whimey reduces time on any quests even hub ones. the time turner technically only works on repeatable quests under one day.
as i use the timey whimey my hub reset is 20 hours but that only refers to the'other' hubs, cloud and infected, i still get to do the one i do, spine, every 18 hours.
well up till now LOL
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 5:09 PM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 5:44 PM
Flybaby
Agree ... "Technically" speaking, if you play in the same hub every day, there basically is no reset. You just have to wait the 20 hrs (18 with timey wimey) until the next quests are ready in that particular hub.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 5:37 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby,
Here is a screen shot for the 3rd quest item for the Flame Gaper. It shows the description for the task.

https://prnt.sc/jbs7hy
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 5:49 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Armymom. I'll try to post it to the wiki tomorrow when I'm more awake. I wonder if these quests will be like most others, where the same quest shows up on the same day for everyone, or will they be given in chronological order!?
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted April 29th 2018 at 6:59 PM
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 7:35 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi dev's..

How do I hatch the BLue Nahui Stone Egg from the Deep Quarry for a Nahui pet plzz n ty..

@ Flybaby..

I have had a amber quest to lite the flame on Friday.

On Saturday I had amber quest for the Flame Gaper
On Sunday I had the tubers quest for the Flame Gaper(3rd quest i had )..

So,, now I have 2/4 materials gathered for Restoring The Bramblenomicon Quest..
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 7:53 PM
Raymond
thought perhaps misty would allow something with those when starting a new egg hunt. but nope.
Post by ArmyMomOkc deleted April 29th 2018 at 8:33 PM
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 12:25 AM
Last Edited April 30th 2018 at 3:44 AM
DestKitteh
If the material for the Flame Gaper stuff... Wow, today is kicking my furry butt... is once a day, that makes so much more sense. LITTLE bit less frustrating.

I love you people so much. You have patience for rants. Well. Most rants. *coughs*I'mnotexactlyinnocent*coughs*

Raymond has been a great help with explaining the quarry in laymen's terms. Usually I'm pretty good at understanding, but it's been a tough 3 weeks and I'm living on adrenaline from fear, and caffeine.

EDIT: ***** How hard is it to get the material for that Flame Gaper that we need? It's just not coming up. I'm bored to tears over it already. It's going to be weeks at this rate.

Edit 2: Filed a support ticket for info. If you can only whack up one a day, it hasn't reset. The option to buy another piece hasn't come up.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 3:52 AM
Raymond
tip, when refilling diggery, once that is full take out the pick trinket and then refill mana and power using your regular trinkets. still not same drop rates as before it seems.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 6:54 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Diggery has gotten easier the more I keep at it. I was able to do the last pick upgrade last night.

Remembering where I left off while going off to get more diggergy is tedious. The good news is when I go back the location doesn't change and I am able to get the treasure with in a dig or two.

Please oh Please devs give us an easier way to keep track of diggergy! The sliding in and out when refilling it is a bit annoying. I have over done it more than once because I can't remember if I finished refilling.
If the level would stay visible while we have the pick trinket in use that would help.

Big thank you to Raymond and Flybaby for their guidance (and patience)!

(Tip Do the SBA 80 located in Cera Altepetl, working on that made it easier with the back and forth to get more diggergy.
I know many of you have been through these but I can't be the only slightly new player. I learned the hard way if you aren't in the Flux yet the SBAs are great to have when working a hub. Better than whacking a dead field.)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 8:16 AM
Last Edited April 30th 2018 at 8:17 AM
Barbara Tompkins
When I am in a field getting my diggergy...there is bar that will pop up on left side of my screen to let me know how much is in the bar. (Mine is 70 now.)..BUT if you miss seeing the bar or it is full (you will not see bar anymore).so then I will whack again and up will come in red ''''diggergy is full'''..voila...just saying what I see..

I also stay in cera field for diggergy whacking It is so much easier for me..