Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 29
High Jungle Quest Hub
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 3:29 AM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 3:31 AM
Raymond
flowerladytoo you will need to stay in that first quarry till you get 27 shallow to buy a pick upgrade. the other 2 quarry spots only are usable with each of 2 upgrades.
you will have to go to some whacking area and whack bushes to refill diggery often.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 4:06 AM
Flybaby
Flowerlady, Talk to Tlalli in the Glaucous Quarry, and click on "What kind of artifacts can you restore?" This opens the store, and you can buy the upgraded Quvering Geo Pick
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 7:55 AM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 8:01 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I like the diggery, think it is creative. The difference between a ? and ... can be only the size of one pick click. It took some practice but I have collected enough to upgrade my pick.
However, I can see how it could be frustrating for some. I have nerve damage in both hands so I can only do it for a little while.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 9:33 AM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 9:39 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I am getting used to this new stuff.....It took time and patience...BUT I prevailed....All it is, is trial and error... Sometimes I got nada with digging while the next time I got !!! right off the bat a few times...haha ..so that made me happy. I love using the mana/power whack to get 2 items...I now have pick 3 and can now digggggggg in all 3 quarries :)

I still do not understand how I got 2 items on the grass area of the Deep Quarry..Any1 else experience this...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 9:40 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara,
I have gotten a few on the grass areas that dip into the brown part of the field too.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 9:40 AM
Raymond
what grass area?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 9:55 AM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 9:59 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Here is an area where I have gotten items in the grass border than goes into the field https://prnt.sc/jbn7nb

I have gotten them all around in the grass areas the first and second quarry fields. (just in those closest to the fields)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 10:09 AM
Raymond
to me that is a quarry field. there are only some spots inside the gates that are not quite there LOL
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 10:11 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Okay, this may be a dumb question but I have to ask what does it mean "can only restore once" in regard to the trinkets and other item descriptions in the Quarry store? Only can be used once? I get it probably means use is limited but how?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 10:15 AM
Flybaby
I've also found several items in the outskirts of the field. Agree that it's getting a little easier to find the treasures, but I'm constantly struggling to attain energy, power and mana. I'm not playing the same way as I normally do since the start of this quest. Normally, I have so much of everything, that I get tired of playing before I run out of stuff.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 10:17 AM
Last Edited April 30th 2018 at 6:23 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond, I didn't think much of it until Barbara brought it up. Without going to a regular field I am trying to picture when a bush would be on a grass area.
Quest items wander off and can still be whacked, but I didn't think bushes popped up there.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 10:29 AM
Raymond
thought i got time turner to repeat the brambnomonicon but think i just have a permanent ? on the npc
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 10:32 AM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 10:37 AM
Raymond
there are permanent items. the picks. the orb. the stones. the ranch things (that do not seem to exist). the sword and whatever.
other things like gem gold mana power rune and whatevers can be done once a day.
achievement is to do 30 and as only 15 things exist you have to do repeat things.

p,s, the stones are repeat but as often as you can, not once a day

here are all things left after buying one of everything. https://prnt.sc/jbighw
i put that in as a note on the wiki page.
it would be nice if someone captured all things before being bought all 15 things
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 11:01 AM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 11:25 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond,

Even the pick says in it's description "Can only restore once!" so I am still not clear. My question is specific to the store items in the Quarry Store. Does it mean these items need to be recharged in the way the pick needs more diggery? The wording isn't clear, it implies one time use.

Here are screen shots showing all the items (with exception of 1st pick upgrade)

Page 1 of store items - https://prnt.sc/jbnvmz
Page 2 - https://prnt.sc/jbnw2h (Geo Pick is after buying the upgrade)

I'm not talented enough to hover each at the same time as getting a screenshot.
I could do one at a time before I purchase, but that will be awhile :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 11:05 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Your comment in the wiki is what I needed to know

"the red and blue stones you can do as ofted as you have materials for. the other 5 are once a day."

Thanks Raymond
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 11:55 AM
Flybaby
I just posted images of all 15 in the wiki comments.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 12:08 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby, thank you for do the updates!

Tip for diggery - when I get a ? (depending diggery amount I will click a few more times to get ??, then use mana to direct which way to click next then use power when I get a ?!.

Someone else may have suggested this already, but it has helped me a lot.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 12:11 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Has anyone noticed your character facing the direction of where the treasure is when hitting a ?? or a ?!

Another thought on treasure found in the grass. I got a treasure way outside the brown field. That could be very confusing for people staying only inside where we normally whack.
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 1:13 PM
Mummo
I am confused! (happens a lot) Quest says to collect 4 materials for the flame gaper, however although I have collected some (usually all I get is junk or gold) the quest still says 0.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 2:04 PM
Flybaby
Mummo, I believe that the Flame Gaper is a Daily Hub Quest, so if you have another Hub started in another area, you won't be able to collect the 4 materials. I think you can only collect 1 per day, although you can still dig for artifact fragments.