Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29
High Jungle Quest Hub
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 4:38 PM
Flybaby
Raymond, this morning, the town crier did tell me that I had cloudland, sanctuary, explorer, and cera hub quests available to start. But once I selected the cera hub quests, the others were no longer available, yet the town crier still says I don't have a hub selected. (although the mayor in the Sanctuary says I do). Lots of little bugs for the devs to work out.
Hope you are feeling okay, Raymond and nothing serious.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 4:42 PM
Flybaby
BTW, Tlalli in the Glaucous Quarry has digging instructions, but the links for what does a Mana Dig do, and what does a Power dig do are not working.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 5:23 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Armymom, at least I know I'm not imagining things. LOL
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 6:30 PM
Last Edited April 30th 2018 at 6:46 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@Flybaby ..

I stand in the middle of the quarry field before I start my below steps..

Blue mana dig lets one know if there is a spot with a ? mark when you dig that spot.. And if not a ? there..you can try again.But I dont..I find them myself.

But I love & keep using the Power dig when I find a ?!.
It works awesome...then when I find the !!!. I get 2 items..

@Armymom...

BTW there is no quarry in the top right field..

The only top quarry is the Fathom quarry top left..(need pick 3).
The lower left side is Shallow quarry and the lower right side is the Deep Quarry..

Moreover....I see as well there is no info for the mana or power dig...Like Flybaby stated above....it no work,, nada happens when you click on them ...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 7:14 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I meant top left Barb, I'm claiming exhaustion regarding the direction, that is the field I was able to use my pick before I upgraded it.

I do the same as you do. I go to the middle and do similar. I have gotten very far along. I actually enjoy it now that I have the hang of it.

I still wish the refill was easier to keep track of, hopefully it will be.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 7:35 PM
Last Edited April 30th 2018 at 7:38 PM
Flybaby
Barbara. I also start in the middle of the field, and use the mana right away to point towards the direction of the treasure. Then it's a matter of moving in a straight line. NO guess work that way, and it conserves Diggergy. I always keep my power on, as power is only used up on a successful whack, so there is nothing to lose. If I see [...] or [ ? ] I jump way ahead (keeping in that straight line), as I know the treasure is not nearby. I also find that many treasures are on the outskirts of the field.
PS... besides mentioning the broken links here on the forum, I also put in a ticket about it. It's just one of those little glitches that the Devs like to know about. Happy Whacking, or should I say Digging. LOL
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2018 at 7:46 PM
Flybaby
For some strange reason, that's what I thought you were implying, Armymom
I must be tired too. LOL
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2018 at 4:14 AM
DestKitteh
The Devs replied with 'Yes, the timings look close, but you should now be able to accept another quest from the Flame Gaper in the Cera Altepetl Boundary.'

It looks the timing between each quest for the Jungle Hub is longer than 20 hours.

My frustration is over. I just got all 10 roots required with 48 diggery :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2018 at 7:42 AM
Last Edited May 1st 2018 at 8:41 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby/Armymom

haha I too jump ahead an inch or so to reach the ?1...it works for me as well..
ss not to bragg but I also found items with just 1 whack.....yesterday & the day before, no power used cause of the 1 whack so I got 1 item only ..haha...
I got used to this new content fast thank goodness ,,whew...
gl ev1......enjoy the digging....:)

Got the Bramble quest done, now I am Eligible for Entry.(wait 5 more hrs to see what I get too do next).

I see that that the Cera Altepetl quarry quest is in cooldowns as well...

I noticed that once the diggergy bar is full..it will not pop up on the left side of the screen which means the bar is full. I see '''diggergy full'''in red lettering come up if I keep whacking.for them.....which is good idea..I dont have any probs with the bar filling....
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2018 at 7:52 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@Dest
good going....happy digging ....:)
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2018 at 9:23 AM
Last Edited May 1st 2018 at 9:37 AM
blackmangopit
How are some of you already have the upgraded digger when it just came out yesterday??? I run out of energy so fast and these stupid diggerys get used up super fast.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2018 at 9:44 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Deborah

The new content came out on Friday April 27th...
It took me awhile to get it going , so hang in here.

Also read the past comments n you will see some hints as too how we all are doing it..ok....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2018 at 9:46 AM
Last Edited May 1st 2018 at 9:47 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Deborah,

The upgrade has been available since this started last Friday. We have it from gathering the needed artifacts to do the upgrades. When did you start playing in this hub?

The mana is gathered through normal play, it's a not a different mana.
When you are in the dig field in the lower left you should see two circles, one blue and one yellow.
Here is a link to a screen shot of what I described - https://prnt.sc/jcf82s

(I didn't switch to the pick trinket yet, so that is why I have my sword)

Barbara Tompkins wrote a very detailed explanation of the strategy she uses for digging. It's toward the top of this page of comments.

Hope this helps!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2018 at 9:50 AM
Last Edited May 1st 2018 at 9:51 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I thought you had mentioned something mana. Sorry for the extra info.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2018 at 9:51 AM
Flybaby
I'm a little confused. I've been playing with the pick trinket, but not the sword. Is there something special about the sword, as I notice it automatically gets equipped when I upgrade the trinket?
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted May 1st 2018 at 9:57 AM
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted May 1st 2018 at 9:57 AM
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted May 1st 2018 at 9:56 AM
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted May 1st 2018 at 9:59 AM
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted May 1st 2018 at 10:00 AM