Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29
High Jungle Quest Hub
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 5:58 AM
ArmyMomOkc
DestKitteh

Yes! A lot of back and forth, makes me dizzy! I keep getting lost, lol :)

Flybaby,
Yep, got my coffee and some quiet time too. I'm glad I can finish my goal of getting another Explorer store item while doing this new part too. I needed to move my hub reset time anyway :)
Post by ArmyMomOkc deleted April 28th 2018 at 11:58 AM
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 9:56 AM
Barbara Tompkins
HI Dev's....

THIS is not related to the new content..

I want to thank you for getting the 5 th & 6th Anniversary Cake flame lit..
I just noticed it while visiting my ranch...hugzz.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 12:12 PM
Last Edited April 28th 2018 at 12:13 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I thought I had resolved the "updating character" spinning after reloading but it did again after I used the pick trinket. So, I changed to another trinket and ended up having to reload again. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 12:30 PM
Flybaby
I almost always have to reload when changing to another area. It's pretty annoying, but that's been the norm for me. So many graphics to load now that we are advanced in the game.
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 12:49 PM
sunnydee
So as I understood for the digging, ? marks mean you are cold and ! means you are close to a find. I can get ? marks but mostly I just get 3 dots ... I have not seen one ! mark yet and I have dug 200 times so far, found one item , is this not working properly?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 1:48 PM
Flybaby
Deb, you can use 2 mana to show the general direction of where the treasure is located. It looks like 3 subtle blue circles, and they won't last long, so you have to pay attention, but at least it will steer you in the right direction. If you get the ??, keep clicking close to that area until you get the ?!, and then the !!! Use the mana as often as needed, if you have some to spare. Yes, it can be difficult, so patience is needed.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 1:48 PM
Last Edited April 28th 2018 at 2:00 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Deb

These are the steps in order for digging.
1) ?
2).??
3).?!
4)..!!! YOU got the item.
IF YOU Keep getting ... YOU are not even close. So keep looking...
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 2:01 PM
Flybaby
Two things I would like to see added, since it seems that we will be traveling back and forth for a long time to come:
1) A meter that shows our diggery level (right now, we can only see it if we are digging for treasure, or whacking for diggery). Or maybe just have our diggery amounts show in our satchels.
2) A teleporter would make traveling back and forth a whole lot easier.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 2:47 PM
Last Edited April 28th 2018 at 2:48 PM
Raymond
i was actually able to refill diggery while doing Hermit quest.
and it seems today it actually mutually excludes other hubs. so perhaps part of today is a repeatable quest.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 3:28 PM
Raymond
unsure how to use the blue nahui stone to make a pet. help.
and i guess we can make many as it is one of the non-one time things
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 4:05 PM
Flybaby
I wish I could help you Raymond, but you are further along than me. I did take some time today to add the High Jungle Quest Hub to the Wiki. It is a work in progress, so if anyone has some time to edit/update the page, please do. Or let me know if you want me to edit/update something.
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/The_High_Jungle
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 4:52 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby,
Thank you for getting this wiki started!

Loading isn't usually an issue for me, except on AI. There is a pattern for me with using the pick. It's annoying, hasn't interfered with game play.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 4:55 PM
Cindy Hefferman
PLZ DEVS...no more DIGGERY after this
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 4:59 PM
Cindy Hefferman
this is enough to make me QUIT ...sorry but it is
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 5:19 PM
Raymond
Cindy. use mana in quarry when far to see what direction to go. when close ?! use mana again to see exactly where, and use power to get two drops of something (can be junk gem gold or the items, and even the quest items too which seem to maybe be daily
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 5:43 PM
Last Edited April 28th 2018 at 5:50 PM
Barbara Tompkins
HI Dev's

I dont know if this is supposed to be right but I got 2 Deep fragments from using ''' power whack''' from the '''grass area'''' at the top of Deep Quarry and again on the right side on the '''grass area''' of the Deep Quarry..
Is this a bug or ?????

@ Flybaby....Thank you for starting wiki on this new content...it will be a great source of info for all..

@ Cindy......I felt like you but, then I perservered with more patience. So it is getting better for me...so gl :)
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 2:21 AM
flowerladytoo
Every time I try to get more artifacts (after getting the first four) it says to upgrade my geopick but I can't find where to go to get the upgrade. Can someone point me in the right direction? I guess it's late, and it's just not computing. Thanks!
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 2:55 AM
Last Edited April 29th 2018 at 2:56 AM
DestKitteh
1. It's paid, not payed - when purchasing items with BBs at the quarry
1a. 55 bucks to get ONE item of the 4 required is laughable. What a joke.
1b. I don't have 3 hours to mess around in the quarry digging in the same spots repeatedly until my avatar actually goes to the spot I wanted dug in the first place.

2. I just really hate the quarry quest. I am filled with dread at future quarry quests. My financial situation is laughable, I can't afford to keep dropping money on BW2 like I used to. Once this hub is done, I really won't be back for it. Actually contemplating quitting the game because of how annoying some things are.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2018 at 3:27 AM
Raymond
i got all 15 items. and paid nothing. only thing i have ever paid for in this game has been pets and vip membership.

using mana to pinpoint direction then mana again when you are ?! close to show exact spot, then power to make 2 items pop out, i can get 10-15 shallow or deep or fathon on one set of diggery