Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12
Shards of Titan General Comments

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2014 at 3:49 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Jason,

Appreciate the feedback, but we are in alpha, and alpha means there are going to be things that might be completely broken. In this case it is an oversight, we didn't intentionally release an empty building :)

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2014 at 9:12 AM
Heather Tune
In search the thief camp; I was wondering if the bandits, that are in the top most tent, are suppose to be level 33 when all others are level 23.

679 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2014 at 9:55 AM
jpl77
Shards of Titan forum is the only CNE forum that continually asks me to log in. Can you make it so that I don't have to log in every time I visit the forum? I have my personal settings set up to save and remember user id and pw.

679 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2014 at 8:21 AM
Last Edited October 8th 2014 at 8:34 AM
jpl77
Probably a really unpopular post but....

I feel a reset should be put in place for the alpha. Considering so many glitches and holes have been fixed (and mission XP has been nerfed), and nothing has been done to balance out the wide gape exploiting these bugs induced, I would only call it fair to reset the alpha progress on our profiles and to start over.

Not only would that allow us to test your changes, but would also expose unreported exploits.

679 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2014 at 8:32 AM
jpl77
For Shard Quarry, would like to get 2 pieces of info on screen.

1. Depth
2. Cost to mine adjacent slot. I get warning that I don't have enough gold to mine in one direction. Question, why does it cost more to mine an area I can see has a shard in it? It should cost the same.

112 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2014 at 4:13 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Suggestion: definitions somewhere. I've played this type of game before but I had to think long and hard to figure out respec. Also, I know that I won an arena battle but I still have no idea what PVP stands for.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2014 at 9:10 PM
ditz929
Personal preference, but since younger people (13 and up) can play this, please remove cuss words like "ass" in one of the first levels.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2014 at 9:22 PM
ditz929
Also preference, some of the dropped items you can hover over and it automatically picks them up, but others you have to actually click, rather it be one or the other. Also, when you finish the goals for a level at the same time you beat an enemy, you can't pick up their dropped item because it goes to the level complete screen. (Bandit camp)

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2014 at 1:00 AM
Björn Johansson
Is this considered the feedbackthread?

I feel that we should be able to advance conversations on clicking anywhere. The way its currently made you have to move about just to continue feels like it disrupts the gameplay and overall QoL.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2014 at 4:05 AM
TsukasaWM
"Also, I know that I won an arena battle but I still have no idea what PVP stands for."

PVP = Player Vs. Player

As for more comments. Enchanting costs are completely out of control. Yeah, it's no problem right now because we're getting 2500 shardium a day for free. I understand wanting to encourage people to pay for the premium currency, but this is not the way to do it. Wasting hundreds of thousands of gold on 1 lvl for 1 piece of equipment is god awful. At most, odds to enchant shouldn't get lower then something like 50% in my opinion.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2014 at 4:13 AM
TsukasaWM
It would also be nice if companions earned a small amount of exp per battle.

679 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2014 at 7:17 AM
jpl77
+1 on enchanting costs comment - however the higher the level of the equipment, the lower levels are pretty cheap to enchant, but it is a must to spend shardium to get the highest levels

+1 on comment dialogues - need to click anywhere and would should click through the content to speed it up

+1 on loot drop pick up - I hate clicking on the tiny loot to pick it, love the hover over. And I would like an auto pick-up feature after 10 secs.

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2014 at 7:17 AM
Lanna
I'm enjoying the game very much. Just a few suggestions... When getting a new item or there is something new in the inventory, highlighting where to find the new item (especially if it's on a different page) would be a big help.

Also, when enchanting an item it uses up a LOT of gold (or Shardium if you want to spend it) and that's for both the player and their companions. Right now it's not a big deal but if I had to pay for the Shardium I would be more careful in how I spent it, just saying.

After figuring out what Stamina was, I noticed that only 100 out of the 200 is replaced each day. I understand that you can fish up some, if you want to spend a LOT of time fishing that is, or let the game run while you're doing something else. Anyway, it would be better if the Stamina was completely replaced everyday, because once the Stamina is out then there's not much you can do in the game if everything is built up (or if you're out of resources and gold).

Anyway, that's all I can think of for now. Thanks for the fun and have a great day.

679 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2014 at 7:23 AM
jpl77
I would like a VIP button everyday during the alpha. ty

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2014 at 8:59 AM
TsukasaWM
There needs to be a way to quit a mission during battle. I'm on the mission where christrof shows up at the end. On the last battle there, if you lose it's extremely difficult to get back to town even after refreshing.

679 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2014 at 10:30 AM
jpl77
I would like to see the fish counter while fishing

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2014 at 12:39 PM
Eliza Bennet
Suggestion: Allow purchasing of gold with shardium, and allow purchasing of wood for gold/shardium. This might work better in the beta, when we're not getting oodles of free shardium every day (thanks for that, by the way - makes the alpha even more fun!).
Other people have suggested getting XP from fights at the arena, and I agree that that would be good.

679 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2014 at 7:03 AM
jpl77
Gem costs in the shop are unbalanced.

Price for a +3 gem is 50 shard
Price for a +6 gem is 110 shard

If I want to make a +6 gem, it only costs me 100 shardium to buy 2x +3 gems + 100 gold.

Buy that math, 10 shardium = 100 gold or 1 shardium = 10 gold.
Really devalues shardium......

679 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2014 at 7:17 AM
jpl77
Would like to be able to purchase multiples in the shop instead of only buying 1 at a time.

679 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2014 at 7:49 AM
jpl77
Remove the "new" notification on our inventory bag when we change and craft gems and luck runes. I know that I have a new gem in my inventory because I just pushed the button/paid 2000 gold to make it/desocket it.