Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12
Shards of Titan General Comments

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 13th 2014 at 11:44 PM
Jan Gray
Will we automatically be on Beta-testing or will we have to ask again?

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2014 at 4:44 AM
TsukasaWM
Maybe patch out multi-player until it's working right. It comes up several times a day with people that keep trying to do mulitplayer together and having nothing but problems.

73 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2014 at 1:05 PM
Glenna Howell
I love this game! So far. Even with the fact that it's Alpha and glitchy here and there, even with some exploits showing up at nasty, random times, I am looking forward to a game with storyline! I would love it if Jareq and Lilinth had a romantic relationship bloom or something ridiculously sappy like that with Teddy making sarcastic comments and Christof trying to interfere or something....

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2014 at 1:26 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Thank you everyone for your feedback - if we don't answer your comments directly, we are definitely still reviewing the thread daily for your thoughts!

112 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2014 at 3:37 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
I'm addicted. I'm enjoying not having the spiders and scorpions be poisonous, but I assume they will be eventually. Similarly, not having to stock healing and resurrection potions is a joy that I suspect will eventually be rebalanced.

112 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2014 at 3:39 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Also, I assume that it's a kindness, not a bug, that the luck stones work even better than they promise. I don't think I've failed yet with one equipped.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2014 at 7:45 PM
JeiCorsair
Why on earth do direct messages in game cost 10,000 gold to send?

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2014 at 9:30 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Jei, because that hasn't been fixed. It's on the known list :)

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2014 at 4:55 PM
Jenni
Loving the game so far, but more gear drops for wizard would be nice and being able to buy gear from the store would be helpful too

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2014 at 3:25 AM
TsukasaWM
I know it's because it's alpha, but honestly now that everything is maxed out I've been pretty bored. Maybe we could get some sort of new game + feature?

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2014 at 9:55 AM
Jan Gray
Just wanted to let you know having issues with my laptop, (borrowed this for 5 minutes) still want to be tester just cannot get on game at the minute. Please dont remove me

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2014 at 2:27 PM
ditz929
I think a map feature would add a lot to the game. Especially since the 'shards' can be traveled to from the gates. Maybe it could be on the loading screen so you can see where you are going for your quest. . . and you could see where you have open quests.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2014 at 4:27 AM
TsukasaWM
Are we going to get notified when the game moves onto beta? At this point I'm bored and there's not really a point playing anymore until either something new gets added or it goes to beta.

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2014 at 2:38 PM
Lanna
I was thinking it might be good if we could change the appearance of our character. Also, at the end of the quest you don't know what the stars are for (or how to make them better) so adding a description would help there. And when you selling extra armor that you've acquired or upgraded, the armor you upgraded should have a higher value (in my opinion). Thanks for all the work you do.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2014 at 3:19 PM
Raymond
I think you'll know when the game goes into beta cause you'll have nothing at all and start over gain from 0

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2014 at 2:23 AM
Nancy Ansley
cannot enter the tavern to get the quests

3 Posts
Nancy Ansley

3 Posts
Nancy Ansley

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2014 at 3:42 AM
TsukasaWM
"I think you'll know when the game goes into beta cause you'll have nothing at all and start over gain from 0"

I'm aware of that. My question is will we receive a message on Kongregate when this happens. I have nothing left to do and I don't want to keep checking everyday just to see if it's moved on or not.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2014 at 2:31 PM
AGreyWolf
Good game. Need to be able to see the stamina bar and recharge rate.