Shards of Titan General Comments

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 11:14 AM
lady_death4u
where do you see the stamina?

227 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 11:21 AM
Leona Virgo
top left in that little picture of your character, there is a number on its chest, it said four then I went fishing and it went up to 10.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 11:55 AM
Ebyru
how do you fish? do you need to be at a certain level?

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 12:04 PM
BobbiB
hi, just starting
I did not realize that all the buttons, etc are at the top of the screen.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 12:26 PM
BobbiB
I could really do without the repeated knife fights. They are time consuming and repetitive. Do they continue all through the game? I didn't like MG for similar reasons.

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 12:36 PM
Andaho
I find the chat text-box is a little too transparent. With the orange font (which I think is nice) some backgrounds make it hard for me to read.

216 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 1:09 PM
Last Edited September 24th 2014 at 1:11 PM
Heather Collings
Ive just started and am in dungeon. Would be nice if items ie barrels, piles of bones we could click on were already highlighted rather then have to pass mouse button over them to then be lit up

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 1:31 PM
lady_death4u
The text is tiny as well for the chat box

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 3:27 PM
Cindy Boniferro
I love this game!!! It would be better if gems and what-so would be better explained, but all in all, this is going to be fun!

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 3:48 PM
Shm Eeno
I like the game but have some suggestions:

1) tutorial for fights needs to be clearer. e.g. hit points/mana aren't explained. I think that and inventory management are not going to be clear for people completely new to this type of game.
2) Cut scenes are very slow and dull.
3) I'd like to see the numbers for the quest rewards, not just the pictures of gold going into storage. List it in the quest completion dialogue.

I like that you have to mouse over things to figure out if they're breakable.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 4:07 PM
Zoe England
i have applied to be a tester but could i have some info on hat the game is , ie what type of game , is it war , shooter or is it like bush whacker 2 , my friend wants to know be she applies to be a tester

392 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 5:01 PM
Joe Gosselin
@Zoe
The game play like a RPG, you move your caracter, encounter enemy and fight in an automatic turn-based battle (you can put some skills for different attack), collect stuff, craft building for a town, i think you can form guild with other players, complete quests from non playing caracter. But i just tried it one hour...

Also there absolutely no info in the HELP tab (next to Play now and Forum tabs) before starting the game.
Post by Kathy Jacobs deleted September 25th 2014 at 10:38 AM
Post by Kathy Jacobs deleted September 25th 2014 at 10:38 AM

206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 5:48 PM
Kathy Jacobs
(oops - wrong thread. Can those last two be moved over to the bug thread somehow?

392 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 6:08 PM
Joe Gosselin
A few more suggestions:

-Hovering items in the bag inventory to see their effect (what is the use of VIP Button?, Mysterious Medaillon?
-The number on our caracter icon in the top left is the Stamina remaining? how about showing current and max in the blue banner arrow next to our name to make it clearer?
-Is there any rewards or something if we have a lot of stars for missions or it is just for bragging rights?
-The Devotion/Daily tasks seems to have reset (i tried the game on my facebook account on 2 differents computer and on the second try the daily devotion reward was theres to collect again.
-need more info for the skills (loyalty? luck?)
-need a way to target some enemy.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 10:21 PM
Ghalleon
clicking a skill a second time to cancel its cast, or an X on the skill to click and cancel the casting of it would be nice. Unless there is a way to cancel the casting of a skill and I am just not seeing it.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 10:29 PM
Scrutiny
I like this game so far.

Is it possible to share inventory with my companions (or, at some point, with anyone)? I'm getting a fair amount of items that my class can't equip, but my companions (conceivably) could.

526 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 11:59 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Id like to be able to equip ur companions if u get stuff u cant use why not put them on ur companions.

526 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 25th 2014 at 12:01 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
U get the fishing hole at a certain lvl and u need to build it.