Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12
Shards of Titan General Comments

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 7:35 PM
Lorrita Morgan
When a prize from a chest is level locked. It would be nice to see it on the screen not just in our inventory.

I've got a level 5 chest/box in the forest and have a level 10 chest in my inventory from the bandits on the farm. It looked like the treasure chests gave me nothing when I opened them.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 7:51 PM
Last Edited September 23rd 2014 at 9:43 PM
Chris 'Luigi' Bougourd
Having a cooldown timer on the builders would be nice.

Edit: Never mind, I found it. Top left, under your XP bar and resources.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 9:44 PM
Chris 'Luigi' Bougourd
I can't find my current amount of Stamina anywhere.

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 9:59 PM
Meg Lacy
Having fun so far! Interesting tutorial, not too slow or too overwhelming. I like that we can have multiple characters. Excited to play more and see what else the game has to offer!

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 10:56 PM
Bella Thorenson
Not my kind of game. Sorry.... but thank you for your effort.

526 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 11:45 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
a chat option would be nice.

526 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 12:08 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
i see the chat option but seems a wierd place to put it Can we get a explanation on the skills when we scroll over it not before we choose it.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 12:15 AM
Melinda H
Chloe asked me to report a bug. I am a level 5 ranger and clicked the shard gate. The window pops up but after it does I can not do anything else and the window will not close. The campaign button lights up but does nothing when I click on it. I click the x but the window will not close. I can not click on anything else in the game window either. I refreshed as asked and when I open the shard gate again the same thing happens. If you need any other info please let me know. Thank.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 12:18 AM
Melinda H
Tried a third time completely leaving the game and restarting and get the same result.

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 12:25 AM
Lorrita Morgan
Two characters and I notice the same thing with the secondary(?)quests-Stolen Tools, Bandit Masks-I am one item short (7/8 tools and 4/5 masks)when the last "bad guy" dies and the reward screen pops up.

I don't mind repeating the area to get the last item and build XP, but it is a bit annoying to only be offered the options of going on or returning to town when the quest isn't finished.

526 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 12:33 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
i also cant find a way to get back to teh area after i go back to town to lvl am i missing something.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 2:11 AM
Chris 'Luigi' Bougourd
@Matthew, you should be able to go to the shard gate at the bottom right of the map. Just click and drag the screen to get there.

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 5:57 AM
Helen Murray
tried to go to next quest and it just froze ?

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 6:24 AM
Last Edited September 24th 2014 at 6:33 AM
Alip
where do i go after i hit the rock cave thing after u beat the troll on the bridge.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 6:53 AM
AngelicLuka
Good game so far, but I recommend adding a feature to customize what our character looks like.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 7:17 AM
Raymond
please make the removal of that great big advertisement for this game as it appears in bw2 at the top EVERY time you log into bw2, go away permanently not just temporarily.

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 10:40 AM
lady_death4u
How is mana increased? Cause feels like I am doing nothing at times with the fighting.

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 10:46 AM
lady_death4u
How do you enchant stuff in the blacksmith wont let me put anything over to enchant

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 10:51 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi lady_death4u,

Use your first ability, it gives you 6 mana with each use.
To enchant items drag them into the left box, the right box is for lucks stones (needs to be labeled)

227 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 24th 2014 at 10:58 AM
Leona Virgo
I just noticed where the stamina is, it was hard to see and when I released that I noticed it before but didn't know what it was, should be more noticeable