Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12
Shards of Titan General Comments

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2014 at 8:56 AM
TsukasaWM
I think it would be nice to get a university skill to improve your overall enchanting odds and/or costs.

112 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2014 at 9:38 AM
Carolyn Schwartz
I finally figured out that I had to substitute Teddy for one of my 2 companions. I kept trying to add him. I'm way past where I met him so I don't know what "his" mission is and if I should go back to it. Didn't he ask to join just where we met Nate Dragoon?

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2014 at 12:34 PM
Wolf Felis
a special consideration for those using a touch pad:
1: when enchanting have it where you can double click the item to enchant and then be able to move it back into inventory the same way.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2014 at 12:40 PM
ditz929
Yes! And any time you are in the inventory and you want to place the item into the box on the left. Double click! And back too. :)

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2014 at 7:51 AM
Heather Tune
Desert Watch post. Seems to be impossible to get all stars. I've gotten all the loot I can find and have redone the mission multiple times, trying to find more and it still doesn't give me all stars for loot.

73 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2014 at 9:04 AM
Glenna Howell
Not sure if this has been suggested yet - no time to go through alll these posts, but what about live battle with optional stakes? Or a shuffle button for the cards at the end of the battle.

91 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2014 at 10:14 AM
shikitenshi
I understand you're thrilled about giving us the luck runes but where are all the gems?runes are useless at low level and I couldn't find ONE gem until level 9 (still didn't find any). I can't get them from daily tasks either cause I don't have fishing , arena and shard quarry yet. I know I can buy them with shardium but in the real game we won't have that.it didn't happen when I was playing with first character. I had enough companion exp and gems. now it's just raining " luck" runes.the better thing than first time is that I find mostly wizard stuff that I need :).

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2014 at 11:15 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Shikitenshi,

Gems are rare and valuable items. Dedicated players will collect enough over time to socket all of their equipment. But they are purposefully rare, and finding them will take time.

-David

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2014 at 11:31 AM
Last Edited October 11th 2014 at 11:32 AM
JyuLegacy
Does anyone know roughly how long this will be in alpha/beta for and whether the stardium we amass while playing will be useable in the official launch of the game if not i can just spend it without worries since spending something i could use later now and have it wiped clean would be a waste.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2014 at 11:48 AM
ditz929
I realize that reusing code is nice, but slogging through the secondary quests is tedious (especially if you can't find all the required items the first time and you have to do it again). If there isn't going to be secondary content, can you at least skip all the primary dialog?

91 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2014 at 1:05 PM
shikitenshi
thank you David :). I still didn't find any gem , level 11 now.I was just asking because I used to find plenty of gems with first character. also enchanting was available faster and daily quests were accessible so i had the small gem chest every day.I can survive rare gems too :D.question , epic gear is over some high level or random?

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2014 at 6:29 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi JyuLegacy,

We don't have an official date for the end of the alpha. Really its when enough of the major bugs have been shook loose, and we have reached our launch feature set. I will say we hope by the end of the month to have moved into beta.

The alpha is for testing, bug fixing, and getting player feedback. The free Shardium is given out to facilitate that testing. When the alpha ends and we transition into beta EVERYTHING will be cleared as per the notice above the game. It will be as though the alpha content never existed.

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2014 at 10:08 AM
Eliza Bennet
Two suggestions:
1. Allow the alpha testers to register early (so that we can keep our names) - maybe each alpha player could get a code to enter to pre-register, in case the player wants to switch from FB to Kong or vice-versa?
2. Add the ability to "pause" during missions and fights, because sometimes a player has to walk away from the computer for a little while.

Loving the game!

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2014 at 2:06 PM
Last Edited October 12th 2014 at 2:07 PM
Eliza Bennet
Also: There needs to be an explanation of what we're supposed to do at the quarry - how we use the shards, how the mining works. It's a little confusing as is.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2014 at 4:35 PM
Amanda
Over all I am having fun playing the game. Can there be a clock/ animation when going from one zone to another, that way we know the game is thinking and we aren't wondering if something went wrong. Thanks, really enjoying it.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2014 at 5:11 PM
JyuLegacy
Mage class needs balancing out with skills etc at the moment i can literally win most matches just by having auto attack as high as possible along with hp and intelligence boosts thats kinda plain since most of the top arena mages also do this i think since their auto attack+ hp is really high compared to using the creative build i was using before my battle rises by 10k and is much easier to win fights with little effort.

677 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 13th 2014 at 12:41 AM
jpl77
please have a tick box when we go to fullscreen to remember my settings. it gets annoying everytime i visit the game and go fullscreen that i have to "allow fullscreen with keyboard controls"

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 13th 2014 at 9:02 AM
TsukasaWM
I'd love to see a monster arena or something so I don't have to keep grinding completed levels over and over.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 13th 2014 at 9:20 AM
ditz929
It would be nice if the screen for enchanting your own items was more similar to the screen for your companions (where it has the equipped items on the left). There might be a bug in it currently as well, sometimes the E's marking the equipped go away and I have to close and reopen before I can tell which ones I want to enchant.

677 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 13th 2014 at 11:05 AM
jpl77
if someone is using buffs, that should be displayed in the battle arena