Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Halloween Event 2013!
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 4:35 PM
Judith Fournier
Yes, Sandra, you only to do ONE T 'n T'er to get the last award. Maybe next year they will include more instructions about this item.
Lvl 164 "Sleuth"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 5:41 PM
Elizabeth Mack
Thanks Judith! I can't get to the guy at the top of the ski lift even after I completed the mountain peak, how do I get there?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 5:50 PM
Raymond
Judith, the way you worded that statement might suggest to people that they only have to do one.
I don't know about you, but most people would want as much candy as possible so as to get as many gift bags as possible and have as much free energy, mana and power as possible.
Sure only one is needed for the Achievement and that's what you say, but the way some people might read it is farther reaching.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 6:25 PM
Ruth Orozco
Elizabeth, there is a way yo get up to the top of the lift properly, but I had n patience right then, so I just walked up, against the flow of skiers (they just skied right over me--how rude) and got my candy...good luck!
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 6:31 PM
Ruth Orozco
Okay, Elizabeth, I just tried it again, out of curiosity, and went through the lift line again. The first time, nothing had happened, so I walked up. This time I must have timed it right and it picked me up and I rode up proper...
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 6:43 PM
Judith Fournier
Elizabeth, you have to get to the bottom of the ski lift, get in line, and it will take you to the top.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 12:02 PM
Raymond
it's past noon and event isn't over, will be though in 3 minutes, your clocks are off 5 mintes
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2013 at 2:27 PM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Darn. I forgot to go Trick or Treating. :-(