Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Halloween Event 2013!
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2013 at 8:31 AM
Marci Wilson
Susan, the last available decoration will be available later today. This is a 'request' item. You will know when it is available when you talk to the police officer and he gives you the option to request it from your friends. You may also purchase it for Bush Bucks.
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2013 at 10:31 AM
Susan Groth
Thank you, Marci!!
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2013 at 9:35 PM
Marci Wilson
You are welcome. Glad I could help.

I'm all decked out and ready to go Trick or Treating... waiting patiently :)
Lvl 221 "Diamond Finder"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 7:32 AM
24Karat
Has everything been released? I do not show that I have everything yet, although I have not missed anything, bought all available
, and requested..
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 8:02 AM
Marci Wilson
If you have not received the achievement, either you may have overlooked one decoration, or you may need to refresh the game. Try exiting, then reloading. If that does not work, try clearing your cache then refresh the game.
Post by Jess Grynberg deleted October 31st 2013 at 8:50 AM
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 9:12 AM
Stampedelady
I have one missing.. How do I find out which one. I think we need a way for us to tell if we bought everything when there are this many items needed.. I will miss out on the title because I have a house full of stuff and no way to tell what I am missing. I have all of the request items but am missing one other item. Wish there was a list available or that it blacked out what you already purchased.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 9:16 AM
Raymond
no way to do that but to remove everything from your house and put it back into your inventory and then just compare that to a picture of what the witch offers, and to also know what 4 and 7 items came out daily or every other day from the very beginning. Some of those you can buy with bb's
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 9:20 AM
Raymond
a funny thing happened last night. made me laugh hard.
right before 'midnight' pdt people were discussing when the trick or treating would start. I said midnight like some other bw2 things, he said nothing happens at midnight. He tried right at midnight and couldn't tnt so he said it would be noon. Then it appeared he logged off.
He is unaware that nothing at bw2 actually happens right on the hour, their clocks are off. http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=8294
The rest of us tried and succeeded, and got all that we could starting 5 minutes after midnight.
57 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 10:17 AM
Koala
How do you trick or treat?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 12:24 PM
Raymond
find it in the wiki, there's a list of the one person in each main area that you can ask. or look everywhere for someone dressed up. there are 12 total out of say perhaps 300 npc's in this game.
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 12:47 PM
Judith Fournier
Just finished hitting everyone on the Trick or Treat list, except the flux. Here's the list:Mummy by the exit of The Mysterious Forest
Ninja on the mountain's summit in The Windy Crest
Scientist north east of Field 4 in The Desert Ranch
Princess northwest of The Hermit's House
Guy with a Cauldron-Hat on the western edge of Field 2 in The Northern Swamp
Guy in a Candy Corn hat at the top of the ski lift in The Mountain Peak
Woman with bat wings sprouting from her head by entrance to The Sickened Stream
Guy with a Cauldron-Hat on the north of Field 3 on Feeshi Island
Balding Guy near the entrance to The Crumbling Palace
Girl in Fireman's Hat in the central plaza of The Tribal Village
Guy with Scythe south of Field 3 in The Main Mine
The Mecha-Dwarf in the The Flux
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 1:32 PM
Ken Layden
@Sarah - To trick or treat, you find people around the world who will give you candy when you speak to them. Judith has posted a list of them above.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 1:39 PM
Ken Layden
@Sandra - I like your suggestion of having a way to tell what items you have gotten for the event and will pass it on to the other developers. One way to double check if you have all the items for this year's achievements is to check the wiki:

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween_Event_2013

For anyone else who may have asked, all of items to complete the achievements are available.
Post by Cindy Hefferman deleted October 31st 2013 at 3:03 PM
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 2:38 PM
Raymond
"all of items to complete the achievements are available"
you mean all the items 'have' become available by this time, those missing the coffin, disturbing table, painting or the 4'th of thosr kinds of things are out of luck but those missing the cat or frankendog... can get them for bb's, and if its a pumpkin acquired thing you are missing then you just have to see if you have all 36 of those some way, paper list, picture of witches offerings, removing from house to inventory and counting or any number of other needlessly unnecessary ways. I hope future events implement a method like Sandra's.

It might be nice to have some way to know if you had gotten all the trick or treaters that you are eligible to get, like another flag, but temporary, on the map. And we still would like to have an indication as to whether or not we have acquired all the fishing things, and some way to know if we missed a treasure chest. I found one while doing the trick or treating, must have missed it over a year ago.
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 3:37 PM
Stampedelady
What I did was take out every item in my house.. then I went to the witch and bought one of every item on her list. Within two minutes I found the one I had forgotten to buy and had the title.. was a bit of work but it is done now.. the question I have is I am no where near the flux and won't be so how does that help me get the Halloween candy? @Ken.. that doesn't help at all.. it just says how many not what your have already bought or need.. so no help really.. I still think the idea of a black out for items bought is better.. so if I can't do the flux that means I can't finish the event.. that doesn't seem much fun to me.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 3:50 PM
Last Edited October 31st 2013 at 3:51 PM
Aline Jollie
Thank you very much @Judith for the list of Trick and Treaters! ;-)

I'll be missing the one in the flux, but it was fun. =)

Happy Halloween to you all.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 4:05 PM
Raymond
Sandra, not everyone is going to be able to get candy from all the trick or treaters. For example, people just starting the game might not even be able to get the one in the Mysterious Forest if the exit of the forest is beyond where they currently are.
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2013 at 4:33 PM
Stampedelady
I just figured it out and realized there isn't a limit on the candy. Just doing the event gives you what you need.. Sorry folks.. not clear instructions lol.. finished the event with all that was required.. thanks for the help all.. Happy Halloween to all of you till next year.. !!!!!!!!