Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Halloween Event 2013!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2013 at 8:26 PM
Raymond
p.s. you are wrong, nowhere does it mention pumpkins.

Halloween Completionist
Have at least one of each decoration in your H.M.!
Array:
41/47
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2013 at 3:19 AM
jpl77
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween_Event_2013#Friend_Request_Decorations are the other ones you need
Lvl 361 "The Puzzler"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2013 at 3:12 PM
Bianca Dick
I do have a question too please. We can buy the stuff that we put in our mansion for Bush Bucks to decorate our home with it too.
Do we have to pay every single item with Bush Bucks or do we just unlock them and can later on also purchase them from the store at our house?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2013 at 4:58 PM
Raymond
the things one can buy with bush bucks include:
1. The same things that you can already buy with pumpkins. you can buy them inside the house in the store or outside the house at the witch.
2. The other things you can buy for bb's include things that you will get for free tomorrow and the day after that and so on. Like the vampire which will be you asking your friends and the things you will do a quest for and have friends help out. Buy him today doesn't unlock them per-se, but can allow you to get everything early.
3. I guess I'm wondering what you mean by "Do we have to pay every single item". Technically you don't have to buy anything, everything will be free before the end of the event.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2013 at 9:57 AM
Last Edited October 28th 2013 at 9:33 AM
Ken Layden
@Bianca - The items earned or purchased for the Halloween event can't be bought for the ranch at a later time. To answer your question, you don't have to pay for all of the items with bush bucks (but that is an option) as the items are available during the event through other means such as quests or by spending pumpkins.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2013 at 10:50 AM
Ruth Orozco
So, I have two of each item that I can buy with pumpkins and I have the 4 scary things. I have the bats and zombies, but I missed the cats and witches. Will those be repeated? My achievement list says I have 43/47 items needed for Completionist.
Post by Cyndi Buis Jacobs deleted October 26th 2013 at 11:45 AM
Lvl 256 "Honorary Leprechaun"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2013 at 2:14 AM
Jessica Collingridge
So I definitely have every item as I removed them all from my haunted mansion and put them back in as I went through the list of the store items. Its still saying I only have 45/47 items? I also have at least three of each moving thing (witches, spiders etc) and all the buildable items. I know I bought a few things with bush bucks but I can't remember what, does that matter?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2013 at 2:55 AM
Joe Gosselin
you probably miss the sparkling Vampire and Frankeinstein Dog (both available for Free or Bush Buck from the Police Guy)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2013 at 3:40 AM
Raymond
and one will be available later on today for free
the next on Wednesday
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2013 at 6:34 PM
Ruth Orozco
So no one has answered my question...will there be enough items released to make up for my missing the witch? I have the bats, cats, zombies and spiders. I just requested vampires. It now says I have 44/47 items. Thanks for any advice!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2013 at 6:59 PM
Raymond
no, item 47 on Wednesday is it.
Ken said in chat that anyone who missed getting one during the 2-3 days that it was available is kind of out of luck unless they spend BB's on it. In the future they might make them available, but this event kind of ends right when the 47'th item ends so there would be no time for repeats, perhaps other events would be different.
Lvl 239 "Is Puzzled"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2013 at 7:45 PM
Roberta Santos
Is anyone else having issues getting candy? I have the Kitten Witch companion which changes sweets for Nothing, and I've gotten a few; however they never add up to my count.... It's stuck @ Qty 4...
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2013 at 8:35 PM
Joe Gosselin
you can only get candy by scarring the kids in the mansion, pumpkins dropped from bushes can be used to purchase decorations to increase the scariness of the mansion to scare even more kids. You can have more candy by talking to each hidden Trick-or-Treat dude in one of each of the major area at october 31.
Lvl 239 "Is Puzzled"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2013 at 10:17 PM
Roberta Santos
But the Kitten Witch companion it supposed to change Nothings for Candy, I wonder if it will only work on Halloween or after...
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2013 at 1:57 AM
Joe Gosselin
read well, change Nothing for Sweets = random energy, mana and power
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2013 at 9:20 AM
Ken Layden
@Ruth - If you missed any of the items offered by the policeman through friend requests then the only way to get them now is purchasing them with bush bucks.

@Roberta - The sweets you receive by whacking bushes which change into either energy, mana or power and is not the same as the candy received from scaring the children (which are used to purchase items from the Knight). The Halloween companions bonuses will work after Halloween as well.
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2013 at 5:37 PM
Susan Groth
My Haunted House is pretty jam packed with items and I'm very sure I bought at least 1 of each item offered and have the maximum of the special decorations and creatures but it's not showing that I've completed the Mission (Halloween Completionist) to have every decoration offered. Is there a way to see what I've missed?? Thank you for your help!!
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2013 at 5:46 PM
Ruth Orozco
Thanks, Raymond and Ken...waaahhhhh!! I won't get all the accomplishments!! That's only happened once since beginning of BW1!! And I barely have enough BBs for one of the two I missed. Dang...*sulk*
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2013 at 8:34 PM
Raymond
Yes Susan, please read this whole topic for your answer.