510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2013 at 4:56 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
No, Sam, sorry. 8(
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2013 at 7:00 PM
Ruth Orozco
Wow, that doesn't seem fair, Noemi! I already had the green gloves (wherever they came from), but the rest of the items for the "seeing double" achievement can be purchased from the event store guy. Why require one piece of clothing that can't be purchased from him? I can see lower level players being limited by the amount of power they earn, but this puts an extra handicap on anyone who hasn't reached the area that gives out the green gloves! Or am I reading this wrong?
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2013 at 7:29 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
The round glasses are also required, but those are received earlier.

The green gloves were chosen when we designed the event, but we didn't realize how long it takes to earn them. We didn't mean to limit new players' ability to get the achievement but it ended up working out that way - it's something we'll make sure we don't do gain.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2013 at 7:29 PM
Raymond
it's not just that one piece, the round glasses also come from an area, and an area higher then the one the green gloves comes from. I'd say what I think about all this but then I better not.
Lvl 373 "Is Puzzled"
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2013 at 7:42 PM
Ruth Wren
It is not very fair. This one has been the worst. I havent even got to100% complete yet. I only get about 4 Leprauchans per full energy and out of that I would be lucky to get one that drops anything. I think you guys have made a big mistake with this one.
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2013 at 8:14 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Raymond, the round glasses come from the Forest Detour, which comes significantly sooner into the game (I know I reached it within 2 weeks!) so it's really just the gloves that are the problem.

Ruth: You still have a few days to finish the event, so no need to worry about not being at 100% just yet!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2013 at 2:21 PM
Jo Helmers
Woooo just finished the event and with time to spare. I admit at the start i thought i wouldn't get it done.
Lvl 171 "Little Kid Scarer"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2013 at 4:19 PM
Wayne Fetzer
I cant figure out the right items for the seeing double achievement i have every item can some1 help me with what items goto what leps i already got the glasses one i think but i need help with the others
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2013 at 5:29 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Wayne, check out the Bush Whacker 2 wiki, somebody's written a guide there: http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Saint_Patrick%27s_Event_2013
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 7:56 AM
Bobbi-Jo Nash
i cannot seem to get the seeing double achievement i have changed everything....worked only for i think 2-3 times.....i cannot get the girl or the guy below her in the bowler hat...and maybe the guy up top.....i have bought the hats and capes...not sure what else to do...like i have changed hair color gauntlets and all that....nothing is working........not to impressed with this event at all...next to nothing drops to even come remotely close to completing this event
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 8:03 AM
tabzilla
Bobbi-Jo, did you look at the link Noemi posted? If you scroll down, there's a guide to the Seeing Double achievement that tells you exactly what you need to wear for each leprechaun. You don't need to change your hair colour, just your equipped items.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 8:36 AM
Raymond
There is/was a bug in that only 2 or 3 of those people actually tell you that you got it right. That really makes it hard to get them all, really bad programming. But when I got it I had simply changed the 3 hats, 2 capes, green gloves, round glasses and club and talked to all, not really a lot of combinations, even those I knew I had already done. When all are done you will get that popup for the achievement.
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 12:09 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
They all correctly changed their dialogue for me, Raymond - did anybody else have a problem with the dialogue?
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 12:46 PM
Ruth Orozco
Mine went fine--finished it days ago...
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 1:21 PM
jpl77
Updated the wiki again. Quoted Noemi too :D
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Event_2013#Seeing_Double
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 2:15 PM
Raymond
Thanks for updating the wiki page on the zones the other day.
What is .svg file type? For example, go to the page on fishing and half those icons or pictures are nothing but a 40x40 text, no picture. They appear o be links to photos, but don't display like the other half do.
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 2:51 PM
Susan L
I am having problems getting the one item I need to finish..beer! 90% of the characters that I'm whacking give me "nothing" and 9% give me clovers..which I don't even need.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 2:53 PM
jpl77
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Vector_Graphics

One of the admins/editors changed the format and the templates inside the wiki pages. I don't understand .svg as I have never used it. But if you read the wikipedia sounds like the file format improves the funcitionality of the image in the wiki.

The admins/editors who have the knowledge on .svg have to go back and create all the image files and upload them.

Long process but they are working on it.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 4:55 PM
Kristi Kikerpuu
Having so much trouble finishing this event as well. There is no way I can even get all the items before the end, not even going to mention the event progress. I am using tons of extra energy so I am not sure what's the issue here.
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2013 at 1:16 AM
Heather Collings
I know what you mean.. Im currently at 1197/2000 progress and Ive still got 4 items left to buy. I dont think Ill be able to finish this event. It would have been bit easier if the drops were more often and got 50 progress each time you completed quest just as in previous events instead of existing 20 progress