Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
St. Patrick's Day Event!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2013 at 6:17 AM
Raymond
Yes, the gold, beer and clover dropping 'people' can be whacked that way, but I like to do them manually just to try to minimize the wasted use of energy. But they don't seem to be like other drops of other events that were 'exactly' so many whacks or energy used...

p.s. they are not leprechauns because they are not dressed up as them.
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2013 at 7:58 AM
Amy Solo
Er.. it's 2pts of energy no matter if you manually whack or quick whack and since you can mana whack them, that's 2 pts NOT used. I'm not seeing how that's wasted energy.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2013 at 8:21 AM
Raymond
If you quick whack in a place with value 13 bushes it whacks up 78 energy before those 2 energy. If you manually whack it first you use 2 energy only. But like I said, this is only important where the things dropped occur at a fixed interval instead of randomly. But you still in effect might get more my way. who knows?
Lvl 330 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2013 at 11:36 AM
Diana Drummond
Anybody know what the 'My rainbow' achievement is all about?
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2013 at 2:34 PM
Jo Helmers
So i have 10 items left to get and 10 days left, so far it's taken me 3 days just to get enough tokens for 2 items. I play all day, everyday and use up my max energy every time. Please make the coins for the event drop more or this will never get finished. I have always completed my event's with a few days to spare, I can't see this happening this time.
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2013 at 3:16 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
You're rate of tokens per day will increase as you find more leprechauns (a bunch of them offer repeatable daily quests that award tokens), so if you're at 2 or 3 items now you're right on track for how we balanced it.

- Justin
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2013 at 8:15 PM
sunnydee
I am still frustrated with the drop rate, I refilled my energy, had 5 lil buggers to whack and didnt get a single drop from any of them, so that was close to 1400 energy, and a few manna whacks and they gave me zip! I have been refilling energy by buying packs but it seems the more I play the less I get :(
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2013 at 8:36 PM
Bill Beard
For "My Rainbow" you take the mission from the SIXTH leprechaun. You have to have at least one Leprechaun item equipped in each slot: sword, hat, cape. I do not know if you have to be dressed as a particular leprechaun (needed for the "Seeing Double" Achievement) or not.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 2:30 AM
Jo Helmers
I'm with Deb, using full energy I can't even get enough to drop to get more than one token. Previously we were able to get at least a couple maybe more at one time. The drop rate is not enough. As for the beer drop i have had very few of those.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 4:42 AM
jpl77
Noemi Pomerleau (DJArts Games)
You must match exactly, Bill. Hat and cape, and where applicable, sword, glasses, and gloves. If they aren't wearing gloves/sword/glasses, you can wear whatever you like in those slots.

> How can I tell what cape they are wearing?
Lvl 173 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 6:00 AM
Linda Frederiksen Keohane
@Jason: I just tried each one on until it matched. also, don't forget that the three guys with the green ! need to matched too.
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 7:22 AM
Denise C Steil
If you place your character north of the leprechaun then click that leprechaun it will turn North and you can see it's cape.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 7:41 AM
Raymond
But apparently Noemi is unaware that one can't unequip swords or gloves, there just doesn't happen to be a no-sword or no-glove object since the other day when they broke the ability to change trinkets. Very buggy programmers in DJArts.
57 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 10:51 AM
Koala
Raymond, Noemi said if they aren't wearing gloves and etc then you can wear anything in those slots and it wont make a difference. I can change trinkets just fine btw.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 1:42 PM
jpl77
ty guys, I updated the wiki
Lvl 373 "Is Puzzled"
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 5:07 PM
Ruth Wren
I am having about every third leprachaun drop something and it is usualy only for one of them. It is going to take ages to get anywhere. I dont think I will gwet this one completed at this rate.
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 5:39 PM
Bill Beard
Yeah, I was going overboard: I took the "seeing double" literally - I was changing my character's appearance (gender, eyebrows, eyes, etc.) to make a PERFECT double.
Lvl 98 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 7:49 PM
Santiago Mansilla
Still got a LOTS of "nothings" from the leprechauns. It'll be good if they lower the "nothing" chance, since you can't choose to get gold, beers or 4 leaf clovers.
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 3:51 AM
Sue Beneke
This has got to be the worst special event I have ever done -- I get so few leprechaun tokens each day I will NEVER finish everything - and this is despite growing extra energy fruit as often as possible and also using my tokens for more energy. I am not even half way yet even though I am playing 3 or 4 times per day. What is going on ?
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 6:46 AM
Heather Collings
Same here.. Ive also got same problem.. I grow extra energy fruit, ask for energy packs, buy ones in shop with gems and coins.. yet still not enough tokens are being dropped