Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
St. Patrick's Day Event!
Lvl 330 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 8:13 AM
Diana Drummond
Well, with maximizing my energy as much as possible, I need 4 more beer turn-ins and 10 more clover turn-ins. (I have completed the gold.)

I will get there but this one is going to be tough!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 8:28 AM
Last Edited March 8th 2013 at 8:45 AM
Raymond
Going to be tough? are you serious? There are more then 9 days left! It's not even one third of the way through yet!!
Just for example, using your numbers, 4+10 left, means that you have turned in at least 61 already and only have 14 left.

I wish the developers would truly make an impossible for anyone to complete event just to piss off everyone.
Lvl 330 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 9:52 AM
Diana Drummond
Yes, 14 left but the clover turn-ins are harder than the first two (as you will randomly get an expected value of 3 objects but not necessarily clovers for each leprechaun you whack).

Those last ten clovers are going to take at least a few days.

(I didn't realize there were that many days left though. Long event.)
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 12:55 PM
Jo Helmers
So yes some of you may be doing well, that doesn't mean we all are!
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 1:36 PM
Joe Gosselin
@Raymond, there was one achievement that was pretty hard to get, i think it is the Carnival Event, you must buy 10 Prize Pack (the item once you purchased all the others) . That was hard because the prize tokens won when playing the mini-games were random and the price for the gift box was not cheap.
Lvl 373 "Is Puzzled"
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 2:56 PM
Ruth Wren
I use over 1 and a half full energy and cant even get enough to turn in. This is the worst one ever
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2013 at 7:22 PM
Jo Helmers
agreed, been whacking my heart out and getting not much in return.
Lvl 293 "The Great One"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 9th 2013 at 5:23 AM
JuJuBie
I have seen a few questions about the "My Rainbow" quest but no answers yet. Is this a 'day of' quest, like opening presents on christmas, or should we be able to finish the quest by whacking the bushes for the 6th leprechaun?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 9th 2013 at 5:56 AM
Raymond
The achievement happens once. But that quest is a daily quest. It has bushes with rainbows that you have to manually whack, not quick and not mana. The first time you whack one while dressed like a lerechaun you will satisfy that achievement. I think it's possible after the 3'rd lep. I got it something like 4 days ago. I've done those rainbow bushes 4 times since. Check the wiki to see when it actually starts with which lep.
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 9th 2013 at 10:36 AM
Last Edited March 9th 2013 at 10:36 AM
Amy Solo
I might suggest to those that aren't using more than 2 full energy bars to get more/better game friends. I believe the limit is what 20-25 energy packs in a 20 hour period. You might be concerned about adding random people but there's plenty of info on how to make your personal info private and still be able to maximize game play.

I generally run about 2.5 energy bars and have enough for about 3-4 turn ins each time and station. You might recall that previous events required 50 turn ins for each station so only requiring half that means a slower progress through the event. Remember we're still a week away from the end of the event, there's a good chance you will complete it.
Lvl 373 "Is Puzzled"
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 9th 2013 at 10:37 PM
Ruth Wren
This is ridiculous out of nearly a full lot of energy I got 2 leprachauns and only on had something.
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 10th 2013 at 12:43 AM
flowerladytoo
I'm not even at 50% yet, and I play multiple times a day. The drop rate is maybe 1 out of three for me. That's NOT good. I'm glad some are having better luck, but this is super frustrating. Lots of energy used for very little return :-(
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 10th 2013 at 3:53 AM
Sue Beneke
How can you tell which of the leprechauns you have matched with --- I am lost now :( According to my achievements I have matched with 5/8 -- but I cant remember WHICH 5 and which I have still not got right ... HELP !
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 10th 2013 at 3:04 AM
Dave Stone
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=miduuc&s=6
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 10th 2013 at 7:50 AM
Sue Beneke
Thanks so much Dave --- now have 7/8 -- now just need to find the last one of the pesky piskies
Lvl 400 "Honorary Leprechaun"
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2013 at 3:12 AM
Veda Funk
Anyone else noticing that the leprechauns that you whack; are giving nothings;; I am see nothings a lot; and was just wondering if anyone else was noticing the same thing. It is taking longer to get the stuff I need for stations. I know I still have lots of time to finish; The nothings are bothering me.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2013 at 7:10 AM
Last Edited March 11th 2013 at 7:41 AM
Raymond
The nothings started once you start being able to get beer. The total number of dropped things is supposed to remain unchanged but it took me only a day to get 25 turnins of coin but 4 more days for beer and an additional day for clovers. And I have turned in much more of things I didn't really need then I would have liked. Other peoples results might vary. But like you say there is 6+ days left.

The first page of this topic has the odds.
Lvl 214 "The Puzzler"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2013 at 5:20 AM
Nicola-Jane Orme
please help with the seeing double achievement...ive tried all 3 hats and the 2 cloaks in every possible combination more than once and still ive only got 5 out of 8..ive been at it for hours now and am getting annoyed and frustrated
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2013 at 5:59 AM
Heather Collings
Try http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=miduuc&s=6 and http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=7127 for help with seeing double achievement
Lvl 94 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2013 at 12:50 PM
Sam Juliana
Theres no way I'm going to get the green gloves in time. Hrm. Is there any way to quickly get to the location where you get the green gloves?