Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Summer Carnival Event!
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2012 at 10:55 PM
Marleen Larik
I, personally, do. I've done all the things so far and I wanted that last achievement in my list for completenesses' sake.
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2012 at 12:18 AM
Heather Collings
Im not going to be able to get 800 tokens by Monday to buy those 10 bonus prize packs either.. and I also wanted to get that last achievement as well
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2012 at 12:14 PM
Norma Thompson
@ amanda
there is an 'achievement' for getting the 10 packs ... so there is something left 'after' the event is over, not just the large power pack that you get "for getting the achievement"
Lvl 41 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2012 at 12:34 PM
Dennis Deveaux
I just completed the 200 games played (so I'll at least get the elephant). I'll be able to claim 3 of the bonus packs.
Lvl 440 "The True Avenger"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2012 at 12:40 PM
Amanda H. Bazner
@Norma - thank you, didn't realize that. I'm still not gonna get it :( Oh well.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2012 at 12:49 PM
Raymond
I don't get why some people think that perhaps everyone should be able to get everything of every event. What fun would such an 'easy' thing be? I myself might only get one or 2 of the bonus things and perhaps the 200 games played (not so sure about that, currently at about 150). What I'm very happy about is having won 8 tokens from each of the 4 games for that particular achievement which the Developers have made impossible for you to know which of x/4 you might have already done.
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2012 at 1:08 PM
Marleen Larik
I don't think that events should be so "easy" that anyone can get all the achievements, regardless of how much effort they put into it; I DO think that players who play several times a day, make use of all the bonus options (such as farming, asking for energy packs) and spend real money on top should have an actual realistic chance.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2012 at 2:15 PM
Jean Davis
I haven't spent any real money, but I have completed all the activities, completed Nate's adventure, played mainly in the Flux, and am working on my 11th Flux puzzle. I plant alot!

Group Questions:

1) "In BW1 when we were maxed out xp was converted into gold, is the same true in BW2? It had occurred to me that I might have been wasting my time helping the Hermit/Farmer while I was maxed out, any thoughts?"

2) "If I don't use my Carnival Tickets and Prize Tokens will they carry over to next year's Carnival?"
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2012 at 4:59 PM
Joe Gosselin
1 - no, you don't have more xp and it is not transfered into gold like in BW
2 - no they seem to disappear from inventory, like the seeds for the first event or the patriot token for the next one.
Lvl 45 "Professional Bush Whacker"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2012 at 10:01 AM
Heather Chipka
Sorry I am not liking this event at all. Your odds to win game tokens are HORRIBLE. Maybe for those people who have dozens of friends it works better. I don't know. But I am only at 40% in the event with NO way of finishing by tomorrow. It is a total waste of tickets when you play and play and play the games and out of them all you win 2 tokens. Great odds.
Lvl 440 "The True Avenger"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2012 at 10:10 AM
Amanda H. Bazner
@Jean - I don't think it's wasting time to help the Hermit and Farmer because there are achievements for number of quests completed.
Lvl 437 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
71 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2012 at 10:33 PM
Adi Star
Yay finally completed event with 13 hours to go. I think people forget that if you are on a lower level you probably are not going to complete an event. But if you are at max level then surely completing the event should be obtainable. I spent real money to ensure it, but I don't think you should have to. I enjoyed the event all round though.
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2012 at 11:34 PM
Marleen Larik
I'm maxed and I will end ca. 15 tokens short.
(I did spend 20 dollars, too.)
Lvl 240 "Diamond Finder"
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 11:42 AM
Jennifer Thomas
I just completed the event with 25 minutes before closing and I had bought the biggest BB pack when it started (because it was 10% off and payday!).
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 11:56 AM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
I will be one game short of my teddy bear looks like, unless i can get really really lucky and get 4 tickets in the next little bit grrrrrrrr
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 12:05 PM
sorry meant elephant. Game wouldn't reload grrrrrrrr so I got an energy pack from a friend, but game wouldn't load to use it, 3 tickets short grrrrr. kk done venting, was a cute little event though very frustrating
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 12:05 PM
sorry meant elephant. Game wouldn't reload grrrrrrrr so I got an energy pack from a friend, but game wouldn't load to use it, 3 tickets short grrrrr. kk done venting, was a cute little event though very frustrating
Lvl 246 "Investigator"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 12:07 PM
Sami Brownlee
Noooooo... 6 games short of my elephant!!! AND I had 76 tokens towards my first energy pack thing. And, naturally, the last game I played (with about 2 minutes left), I didn't get any tokens (despite being 100% rigged). Soooo frustrating. I think this means I need a BW2 break (before I break something for real). Who knows if I come back. This event just made me angry.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 12:08 PM
Ruth Orozco
I had 2 minutes left to go in the game and completed it (except for the 10 bonus packs). Then when I went to the lady for another bonus pack, she had none to offer! I had purchased the 4 she had listed and figured it would "refill" when I went back for more...WTH?? Not a huge deal, cuz I had no prayer of getting all ten, but I would have liked the extra energy, etc. And no, I'm not even sure I had enough tokens...maybe I didn't and that's why none were offered?
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 12:27 PM
Marleen Larik
I think I ended with 77 tokens in my inventory... one bonus pack left to get.