Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Summer Carnival Event!
Lvl 440 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2012 at 6:54 AM
Sarah Bye
Is is possible to get 100% rigged games? I've sent out requests to all my friends that play (not sure how many that is as I'm sure some have quit). Anyone know how many people are needed to totally rig the game?
Lvl 166 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2012 at 7:23 AM
Lizzet Ziemba
I got mine Rigged to 100%, but I still can't win the games. Whats the point in putting out the effort to rig these if we still can't win.
Lvl 160 "Sleuth"
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2012 at 9:06 AM
Victor T Signs Jr.
I agree with Lizzet. I have full rig, but i miss 75% of the time anyway, and there is no rhyme or reason to ticket output. I get 2 tickets when it hit 50% and 6 tickets when it hit 25%? If i rig it to win, it should win, no?
Lvl 68 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2012 at 5:27 AM
Daryl Cooper
That was my question too, Victor - what's with the weird amount of prize tokens won? When they criticize me for doing poorly, I usually get 5 tokens, but when I almost get it perfect, I usually only get 2. But, then sometimes, when I hit the exact same ones twice in a row, I get different amounts of tokens each time as a prize! Any rhyme or reason?
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2012 at 11:52 AM
Erin Sayers
what graphic plays has nothing to go with how many tokens you get. its always a random amount between 2-7 unless you get a perfect which is always 8 tokens
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2012 at 7:11 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Anybody know the maximum number of large energy packs (25%) we can hold? I don't want to waste them.
Lvl 143 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2012 at 6:16 AM
John Manek
Glad you guys can even play the games. I can barely even collect tickets to play. I have just over 300 energy to play with and I am lucky if I collect enough tickets to play 2-3 times.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2012 at 8:59 AM
Ruth Orozco
Does anyone know how I can check which games I've won the 8 tokens? I know I've won with 2 games, but am not sure which ones...;-[
Lvl 440 "The True Avenger"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2012 at 12:47 AM
Amanda H. Bazner
Do the increase-quest-item-odds trinkets (dowsing rods) help us get tickets?
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2012 at 12:51 AM
Clemonde
those are not quest items - so I guess not
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2012 at 12:52 PM
Peggy Pittman-stratton
I would like to know what Ruth posted as well.
Lvl 300 "Nate's Apprentice"
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 2:05 AM
Claudia King
don't thin there's a way to tell which games you have won 8 tokens. You just would have to try each game again.
I've only managed to win once on every game 8 token s ,which was enough for the achievement.
Funny enough, now that I'm 100% rigged on every game, I can't win more than 2 tokens.. Will be difficult to get to 80 for the bonus prize pack
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 5:59 AM
Jo Helmers
how do you purchase the bonus prize packs?
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 7:38 AM
Last Edited August 21st 2012 at 7:41 AM
Cindy Hefferman
I agree with Claudia, at the rate the tickets and tokens are coming, there is no way to get the elephant in 6 days..10 packs at 80 tokens each is ridiculous. I've only been able to get one pack so far.

@Jo..after you have bought all the items, the bonus prize packs will show
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 10:43 AM
Debbie Johnson
@Ruth Orozco you can check your achievements and it will tell you there, the achievement can be found by your right bottom screen. hope this helped.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 11:10 AM
Ruth Orozco
Thanks, Debbie, but what I need to know is which of the four games have I NOT won 8 tokens? My achievements list says I've won in 3 of 4 games, so which one do I still need to win? I think it's the ball-whacking, but am not sure and don't want to play the same game over and over, trying to win. See what I mean?
Justin, got any input??
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 5:04 PM
Bill Beard
@All, while I have not gathered enough Large Energy packs to run out of space, I have held as many as 6 at once, so it's probably safe to assume that it can be 25 (just like the small energy packs.) But it could also be more since you can buy the LEPs with Play Tokens.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 5:14 PM
Joe Gosselin
can't have more than 25 (tried by buying one with DJArt tokens at 25 in inventory)
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 9:22 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Yup, Justin confirmed that on another thread. 25 large energy packs is the max one can hold. Yay for Justin!!!
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 10:32 PM
Marleen Larik
I was certain that I wouldn't have any problems completing this event (I completed all the other ones with a lot of time to spare, and I'm not even that casual of a player) but I changed my mind about this; there is no way I can complete it in time.

I will be getting the stuffed elefant, but not the big time bonus buyer achievement.

I got all the items - which cost 480 tokens (12 x 40). Now I need to buy 10 bonus packs for a total off 800 (!) MORE tokens.

As it stands, I make roundabout 50 prize tokens a day - that is with two full energy bars, fruit baskets, a harvest of nine passionfruit plants, 10-15 energy packs. So I will be able to buy approximately 3 out of the 10 bonus packs needed for the last achievement - the first one I won't be able to get. My top game is 58% rigged.

If I thought I could even get *close* I'd probably just buy bush bucks again, but as it stands, ... that's not gonna get me there unless I dump more money than the EUR 10 that are my monthly limit fo micro payments.

How about you guys, were you or will you be able to get the last achievement? Are you getting showered in tokens? Am I doing it wrong? Or is this event just a lot harder than the other ones??