Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Summer Carnival Event!
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 11:21 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
This morning we released the Summer Carnival Event! This event takes place in the Commons, like normal, and has plenty to earn! There are 6 new player items, 6 new house items (not counting the ribbon and above-and-beyond house item), 7 new achievements, and a new title for those players who are real go-getters!

Please post feedback or issues here!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 11:34 AM
Raymond
Flash has crashed about a dozen times on me in this first half hour of this new event. Both in Firefox and in Chrome.
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 11:47 AM
Erin Sayers
OK there is an issue with the rig requests. Sent one to a friend that was online she excepted but even after a refresh she isn't there so I tried to send her a second request for help she got a buddy request instead.
Lvl 48 "Gem Collector"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 12:11 PM
Vanessa Winn
how do you request to rig the games I might be blind but I don't see the option anywhere
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 12:19 PM
Erin Sayers
once you play the game a little guy in the right bottom corner will pop a marker up. go talk to him to start his quest you will now get an extra screen on the game to request friends help. you them play 5 times to finish up with him.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 12:20 PM
Raymond
after talking to the balloon guy, go play a game again, it will be there.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 12:41 PM
Last Edited August 13th 2012 at 12:44 PM
Jean Davis
Welcome back. Raymond! I hope you are doing better now...:)

@Justin - I finally got into the game. I am now getting a mixture of balloon requests & buddy requests from people I'm already buddies with.

When it counts the game hosts you speak with is it counting the ticket guy, the guy in the lower right corner & the balloon girl; or should it be counting for each new game you play? How often do the other games open up?

ADD: If you win a prize, how do you collect it?
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 12:49 PM
Lorene
in the event screen in achievements it has one that says Big Time Bonus Buyer, Purchase 10 bonus prize packs from the ___? Its blank, so where are we supposed to buy the prize packs?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 12:54 PM
Joe Gosselin
probably like Picnic Basket from last event, that mean after buying all the prize with token
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 1:14 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi folks,

I've fixed the issue with the rigging invites. After the first 50 an individual sent, the rest were getting bugged. I blame Facebook >.<

Joe is right about the Bonus Prize Packs. They'll show up in the event store once you have purchased all the items.

- Justin
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 7:23 PM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
and how many tickets can we hold at one time please? I hate to go back and forth more than necessary :0) lazyness I know but there it is LOL
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 7:28 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
There's no limit. You can go back as often or as rarely as you please.
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2012 at 7:41 PM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
:0) yeah!!!
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 2:51 AM
Last Edited August 14th 2012 at 2:55 AM
Jean Davis
I noticed that BW1 & 2 and EB1 & 2 were a little buggy tonight. The screens would either not load or time out while processing requests then the game would never load. I lost a few requests in EB2, could not access Buddies page in EB1, and not sure about BW2 because it would time out while processing requests and then I couldn't clear requests. Kept saying Retrying request or Cannot Connect to Server with a spinning circle. BW2 also would stall on loading at about 25%, while BW1 would take a few minutes to load.

I have refreshed pages, cleared cache, temp files, Flash cache, re-booted twice, and checked Chrome for any rogue extensions (there were none installed).

The other day I had both BW1 & 2 give me the option to download to my hard drive. I had chosen this option before, but did it again. Could this be part of the problem?
Lvl 300 "Nate's Apprentice"
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 3:01 AM
Claudia King
I can't ask friends for help for the pro toss game? Can you only send requests once? I sent requests to ny friends for the balloon game, so now I can't send any more?
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 3:47 AM
Jean Davis
Yes, you can.
41 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 4:21 AM
Last Edited August 14th 2012 at 4:21 AM
aphie
^^ Like Claudia I can't ask friends for help for the pro-toss game because I asked all my friends for the balloon game. Is there a daily reset? :)
Lvl 115 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 7:33 AM
Pc Novice
Wondering the same thing for the pro-toss game--it tells me there are no neighbors available to ask. What's up with this?
Lvl 362 "Needs More Energy!"
80 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 8:20 AM
Darcy Legare
I am having the same problem,I cant invite for the toss game. It would be nice to have a timer to let us know when we can do invites or be able to invite seperately for each game as it opens.
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 8:24 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi folks,

The reason you can't invite people for the Pro-Toss game is because we have a 20-hour cooldown on holiday related requests. You can only send one request to each friend per 20 hour period for the carnival games in order to reduce spam. Once the cooldown from when you sent Balloon Pop requests expires, you'll be able to send Pro-Toss requests.

- Justin