Q&A 35 - July 21th, 2021
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 3:06 PM
Flybaby
I'll update wiki/ TY
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 3:06 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

There's no livestream this Friday, but Bush Whacker Weekly will be back next week! Ta ta for now!
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 7:59 PM
ajv1
Sorry, Nick, I was unable to answer during the session. What is happening with the friends is that when I initially load the game, the bottom bar either has no friends, just the ? and "Invite a Friend" shows. When I click on it, it says I have all my friend slots full and cannot add any others. The other senario is that only Butterwerths comes up as a friend and all the other slots are the ? and "Invite a Friend". I cannot ask for help to do quests, to provide help for playing the games at the carnival, or do anything that has to do with my friends. Through trial and error, I have discovered that if I go to Amicus Isle my friends will suddenly pop up in the bottom bar and I can then help at their ranches, ask them to help with quests, etc. Never had this problem until the new Prismatic area was added.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 22nd 2021 at 9:30 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
That's bizarre, ajv1! When it happens again, can you try clicking the friend "refresh" button and see if it loads your friends? It's the yellow circular/rotating arrows button on the friend bar.

If that doesn't work, please submit a support ticket so I can take a closer look at your account.