Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Q&A 35 - July 21th, 2021
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:45 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 2:46 PM
Bobbi Brown
Hi Nick,

On one of my accounts, I have not yet finished Cenote and cannot move on. I am currently trying to get into the tunnels, and let me tell you, it is really trying. I get a quest to find an orb and do a sliding block puzzle. Then I have to wait a day and do it again 3 times, each time waiting a day. I have no where else to whack that gets me anywhere because I have Cenote quests going, so no other hub is open.

Finally, I finished all 4 puzzles and I think I am getting in, but no... I have to wait another day. And what quests open? Short of supplies and get 10 quests worth of stuff for Jano, which would take 5 days. (Also, I cannot figure out who Jano is, but that is another thing.) No where to whack and again, I can only open Cenote hub because I need to do those 10 quests. The only place to go is back down that rope.

I totally understand why these delays were instituted for players who were in flux, to slow them down, but we were still able to whack in flux and complete flux puzzles at the same time, thus still progressing, at least to get flux dust. However, for players who are further behind, and have not yet reached flux, they don't have an option to do these quests in flux. They are in limbo and it is not fair to them at all.

As a veteran player with other accounts, I just don't play that account while waiting, but now I am forced to do quests in a finished area for at least 5 more days without being able to make any progress.

It would be a great idea to go back to all those "waiting" quests and REMOVE the cooldowns to be more fair to newer players.

Rant over
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:46 PM
sjemb
@flybaby did you try inventory search of the tardis? I have both the bouncy castle and the bouncy castle golf piece. They both came up in the tardis search for bouncy castle.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:46 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Ok, here's my question... I can understand why other things on our Ranches can't be played by other players, but why not the Strongman? I am so disappointed, as are other players, that went to my Island to see my Contests set-up and not able to interact with any of the items I spent days and hours setting up. I had no idea the items I placed on my Island couldn't be played with except by me. What's the purpose of having these?

I'd chalk this up to just lack of dev time! I've noted down the Strongwhacker to take a peek at making it visitor playable. Feel free to submit a ticket with any others you think should also be visitor playable.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:47 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 2:48 PM
BarbZak
@sjemb...good idea for shed..for Fly to try..
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:48 PM
WhackedCrafter
ty Nick... much appreciated.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:49 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 2:49 PM
Flybaby
sjemb... TY ... Duh it was in TARDIS. Can't believe I didn't check that. Thought I did.

PS I'd still like to know where it initially came from
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:50 PM
BarbZak
Me too Flybaby..me too :D
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:51 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Russel Denton wrote:

howdy folks i have a few idea's/suggestions

- for this current event the Carnival , one of the achievements is to purchase 10 bonus prize packs , it is really a pain buying one at a time and going in and out of the dialog, i was wondering if we could have something like the fish baits where we select how many we want an then click BUY,

- SPOILER ALERT - one of the CI"s ( Customisable item ) from the new zone the elven hood, is great the ears match the skin colour of your avatar, but the hair does not, could that be changed by per chance or was that intentional

-How far away are we from having the ZOO or the ability to get rid of eggs we do not need, and are we due for a new next gen of pets too soon

happy to hear folks thoughts

Adding a quantity to the prize packs would be handy. In the meantime, the new Big Prize Pack item is work 3 times a normal one, which should count for the achievement as well.

The Elven Hood has special rainbow hair! There might be a similar item with normal hair added in a future update.

Georgia's already working towards the Generation 14 Pets! And regarding the Zoo update, as I mentioned a couple Q&As ago, the Zoo will hopefully come after the rest of the Prismatic Passage updates.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:52 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 2:53 PM
WhackedCrafter
found where Jr BW Event 2014, but offered again in 2015
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:54 PM
BarbZak
ahh good whacked I was just going to look, ty for info
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:55 PM
WhackedCrafter
Np.. it's what I do..knew had it for awhike, but apparently longer than I thought
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:58 PM
Flybaby
TY Whacked Crafter, Looks the same, but that is the golf piece.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:59 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Nick I quit using TW and the TT and the cooldown is still wrong on Cacti. But like I said, not important for me at this time since not at the Flux again, and only whack for Cacti when I have everything else done and then will go to the Settlement.

I'll update my notes on the issue, thanks!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 3:00 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 3:01 PM
WhackedCrafter
no it scroll down, you got it for completing at 100%
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 3:02 PM
WhackedCrafter
the golf piece was bought through the vendor, 2 different items
3215 Posts
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak wrote:

@ Nick..

Would you plzz find out where we got the Bouncy Castle from, It has to be from carnival event but what year idk

The Bouncy Castle ranch item was the 100% reward from the 2014 Jr. Bush Whacker event, so you'll be able to grab it from the past items store during this year's event.
390 Posts
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 3:07 PM
BarbZak
IN 2014 all I see is a kids tent..not the castle..???

BUT 2015 I see both the kids tent and castle...???

I do have both items, as well :D in ranch items..
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 3:03 PM
BarbZak
ty for reply Nick,
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 3:05 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Bobbi Brown wrote:

Hi Nick,

On one of my accounts, I have not yet finished Cenote and cannot move on. I am currently trying to get into the tunnels, and let me tell you, it is really trying. I get a quest to find an orb and do a sliding block puzzle. Then I have to wait a day and do it again 3 times, each time waiting a day. I have no where else to whack that gets me anywhere because I have Cenote quests going, so no other hub is open.

Finally, I finished all 4 puzzles and I think I am getting in, but no... I have to wait another day. And what quests open? Short of supplies and get 10 quests worth of stuff for Jano, which would take 5 days. (Also, I cannot figure out who Jano is, but that is another thing.) No where to whack and again, I can only open Cenote hub because I need to do those 10 quests. The only place to go is back down that rope.

I totally understand why these delays were instituted for players who were in flux, to slow them down, but we were still able to whack in flux and complete flux puzzles at the same time, thus still progressing, at least to get flux dust. However, for players who are further behind, and have not yet reached flux, they don't have an option to do these quests in flux. They are in limbo and it is not fair to them at all.

As a veteran player with other accounts, I just don't play that account while waiting, but now I am forced to do quests in a finished area for at least 5 more days without being able to make any progress.

It would be a great idea to go back to all those "waiting" quests and REMOVE the cooldowns to be more fair to newer players.

Rant over

Thanks for the feedback, Bobbi! I get what you're saying, and I'll take it into consideration for a future update.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 3:06 PM
WhackedCrafter
https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Junior_Bush_Whackers_Event_2015 scroll all the way down to Decoration Items, it is the ladt item