Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Q&A 35 - July 21th, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:23 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Bobbi Brown wrote:

The cactus quest cooldown/available is really glitched. It probably needs some sort of overhaul. I sent another ticket today as the quest is totally gone from all of my lists

From my understanding the quest cooldown and Town Crier status only gets weird if you shorten it with the Timey Whimy Watch or Time Turner, as it's a four part quest and those effects only apply to one quest.

I understand and agree this behavior is annoying and it's still on my list to fix, it's just not a top priority at the moment. I'll make a point to into it for the future Quality of Life update, unless I get some time to look further into it before then.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:24 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Hi Nick, Just out of curiosity ...

When you reply to our tickets, and we close the ticket because it's resolved, will you still see our thank you note? I'm never sure whether I should close the ticket right away, or give you a little time to read it.

How kind of you to ask! Yes, I see the replies you made before closing the ticket.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:26 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 2:28 PM
WhackedCrafter
Nick I quit using TW and the TT and the cooldown is still wrong on Cacti. But like I said, not important for me at this time since not at the Flux again, and only whack for Cacti when I have everything else done and then will go to the Settlement.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:29 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
mshellgirl1969 wrote:

Hi Nick, I like Flybaby's question about if you see our "thank you" when a ticket is resolved. I have the same question. I also wanted to thank you for your response to my last two tickets. Seems I've been plagued with glitches but luckily they have all been resolved and wanted to thank you for resolving them and giving me goodies to make up for all the troubles. You rock!!!! You've made playing the game enjoyable again. Thanks again and hope married life is treating you well and you don't have a huge "Honey Do" list to complete lol. Wishing you a long and happy marriage. Michele a.k.a. mshellgirl1969.

So glad to hear it's all working now, mshellgirl1969! You're very welcome :D Thank you so much for the well wishes!
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:29 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 2:32 PM
BarbZak
@ Flybaby

Check your ranch inventory I have the Bouncy Castle, but it does not say where it is from.,,all it says is Boing, Bounce etc,haha, I did a search for castle and there it was....NOW it will go on my golf course.

BTW ty for mentioning it ..
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:31 PM
WhackedCrafter
@Barb... how you search your inventory?
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:32 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick, I found this little tidbit about super blueberry seeds from February 6th, 2020 Release Notes (posted Feb 7, 2020). Could you explain what this means, especially since we are now able to research them?

"- Super Blueberries should stop dropping from Quester’s Satchels past level 300."

http://www.codenameentertainment.com/?page=blog&post_id=997#blog

As WhackedCrafter mentioned, I did undo this change in the February 21, 2020 update:

"- Undid the change in the last update: “Super Blueberries should stop dropping from Quester’s Satchels past level 300.” (as of Wed Feb 12th)"
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:33 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 2:34 PM
BarbZak
@Whacked,, go to ranch and on build mode then click inventory then type castle..
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:34 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 2:36 PM
WhackedCrafter
Lol... that's right, was confusing with search in store and customization, yes, know about search in inventory.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:35 PM
Flybaby
Barb, all I have in inventory is my Bouncy Castle golf piece. Don't know where the other one comes from but I don't have it and don't see it on wiki
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:35 PM
BarbZak
oh yes I have been doing it for yearsss whacked..for certain items.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:36 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 2:38 PM
BarbZak
@Flybaby, hmm ss
you are sure...??? Fly I wish I knew where I got it as well, maybe from a packages idk...
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:36 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
ajv1 wrote:

Nick, I too have been having glitches with the cactus quest cooldown. I realize that right now it is messed up because we cannot get into the Flux until we make our way through Prismatic. The cactus issues came up early on and then seemed to resolve. The issues came up again after Prismatic area was added.

Of greater concern to me, since the new area was added, I am having difficulty with Friends. Often friends do not show in the little boxes, just have the gray boxes. It shows 0 friends but will not let me add more, saying I have all my friend slots filled. Sometimes they will pop up as I am playing; and sometimes not. Sometimes only one friend will show (Butterwerth).
Not sure if other players are having the same experience.

It's on my list to look into the Catching a Cactus daily quest chain. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Which dialog/popup are you referring to when you get these issues? Friend Blockers? Friend requests for energy or crafting items or filling friend blockers? The "Your Friends" popup? Event station helps? Any details would be appreciated!

I'd be happy to go into more detail regarding this in a support ticket if we're unable resolve it during this q&a session.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:37 PM
WhackedCrafter
me too, read edit above
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:38 PM
Flybaby
Whacked Crafter, bottom right corner of your inventory there is "Filter Items" . Just type in a key word
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:39 PM
Last Edited July 21st 2021 at 2:40 PM
BarbZak
Read it whacked....np
@ Fly I call it search bar but you are right..filter items
3206 Posts
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
VikingHelga wrote:

Hi NIck, first of all thank you for the latest update. It was fun. I enjoyed it tons. I just wanted to complain a bit about the new seed-drop-birdhouse. Unlike the other things that spit out prizes when you put them on the ranch and click them... this one makes the character walk all the way up to it. COuld you please disable that? Also, come on... one sad seed per day? Couldn't it at least rotate between 1, 2, 4...? Thanks.

So glad to hear you enjoyed the update!

That's a fair point! There's no need to walk up to the Dispenseedo Birdhouse. I'll change that in the next update, so it functions more like the Statue/Eiffel Tower/etc. And I'll consider varying the reward quantities. Thanks for the feedback!
466 Posts
WhackedCrafter
ajv1... interesting, because I haven't seen that glitch and I am in The Crystalline Cavity and haven't seen that happen at all.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:42 PM
BarbZak
@ Nick..

Would you plzz find out where we got the Bouncy Castle from, It has to be from carnival event but what year idk
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2021 at 2:43 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick, right now we can only research one crop at a time at the plant splicer, which in some cases can take hours, or well over a day to complete. Could you allow us to stop or pause the research, or overide it with a different crop if we change our mind or make a mistake about which crop we want to research?

I can see the appeal of this idea! I'll note it down to consider for a quality of life update.