Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Q&A 30 - June 9th, 2021
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:14 PM
WhackedCrafter
Interesting that players can't get bonus from your ranch with the golf pieces, because when I put my Clown Piece on my ranch they can. I move it off my golf course when designing my contests.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:16 PM
Flybaby
Whacked... I can also get the bonus from my own mini golf pcs, but other players can't.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:17 PM
Last Edited June 9th 2021 at 3:17 PM
WhackedCrafter
I have had players check it out and each one, which were 5 of them, all could get the bonus from my Clown on my ranch. that is why i was surprised i couldn't on yours, remember?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:17 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

@TheCatWhispurrer ...

Agree that it would be great to have water tiles. I've asked for that too in the past. For now I'm using blue carpet tiles on my island for ponds and swimming pools. They look great, but water tiles would look even better.

Nick, I would also like to request brick walkways and flagstone (similar to the lava rock floor but different color), if possible. And maybe a rock wall. We could really get creative.

The water tiles might be tricky to look right, like having to know if they're next to another water tile to know if it's an edge, or if it just connects to more water.

I've noted down your other ranch item suggestions! Thanks.
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:18 PM
ahhmericanwoman
The mention of "Dog Days" just reminded me - a couple years ago we had a cat sale I think just before or after the event. Loved it cuz I am a cat person. Would love to have a cat sale again!
1819 Posts
Flybaby
They won't get the actual bonus. They only get random gold, etc. same as if they click on a crop to help
1819 Posts
Flybaby
they won't get mana/power
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:19 PM
WhackedCrafter
nope, they have gotten mana, energy, etc
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:20 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

I sent you an email on this request I REALLY need the Red Carpet, Blue Carpet, and the White Chess tiles to be able to be placed on the Golf Course, for the upcoming Patriot Event. PPLLEEAASSE!!!

And what happened to having a Georgia coloring page?

I've been very busy, sorry. I'll see what I can do! I've poked Georgia about making a colouring sheet for herself. We'll see if she does!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:21 PM
Flybaby
Nick, can you clarify the bonus on mini golf pcs placed on your ranch. you once confirmed that it wasn't designed for other players to get it.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:23 PM
Last Edited June 9th 2021 at 3:23 PM
WhackedCrafter
I know you have been busy... just being stuck in my chair, recovering, I get bored and get my dailies done in 20 minutes. I was looking forward to making the Maze I designed. I will just continue to crochet and work on the coloring page. It won't be mysterious style though, just normal. Don't feel like doing it.
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:24 PM
forgingaheart
hey nick i have asked for this before, but any chance of getting that nighttime switch for the ranch, it sure would be nice if when you use the fireworks that it would darken the sky so you could better see the fireworks. sort of like the light goes sown when you start the theater quest it turns to night until the quest if finished
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:25 PM
WhackedCrafter
@Flybaby... I had 5 players tell me that they got the full bonuses playing my Clown piece on my Ranch, not just gold.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:26 PM
Flybaby
Whacked... then I'll have to submit a ticket for Nick to fix my ranch mini golf. TY
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:27 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby & WhackedCrafter wrote:
Flybaby
Hi Whacked.... Did you ever get your catch a cactus worked out? I'm having the problem now and I think I know what is causing it. But another story. I submitted a ticket.

WhackedCrafter
@Flybaby.. no... it eventually shows up. What you find? I submitted a ticket awhile back, but know Nick hasn't had time.

Flybaby
I believe it's a Timey Wimey problem.

WhackedCrafter
@Flybaby... I use the Timey Wimey, that's why the Crier will say have less time before next one, but then it is that time and nothing is there nor in cooldown.

Flybaby
I've been monitoring the time. The town crier and Cenote NPC are correct in their countdown. But then the quest doesn't show up until 14 hrs later. That's when the quest would normally show up if no Timey Wimey was used.

The Timey Wimey! This makes sense. Thanks for submitting a ticket about it! I'll look into it when I can.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:28 PM
WhackedCrafter
@Flybaby... you are quite welcome. One reason I asked players to check before I moved it the 1st time to my ranch when was doing maze on my golf course.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:29 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Nick there hasn't been a change, what you have posted is correct about the pets

Thanks for confirming!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:29 PM
Flybaby
I will have to dig up the response I got from Nick about it long ago. Players can play golf on my ranch, but no bonus.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:30 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick, speaking of Augmenting Pets with DNA.... Could you please include the double mana pet please?

Thanks for the reminder! This is still on our suggestions list. I just haven't gotten around it it.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 3:30 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
ahhmericanwoman wrote:

I just gave the space whale a level 40 treat today, but it still says level 15.

Oh shoot! I'll fix the space whale bonuses right after this!