Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Q&A 30 - June 9th, 2021
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:28 PM
WhackedCrafter
I sent you an email on this request I REALLY need the Red Carpet, Blue Carpet, and the White Chess tiles to be able to be placed on the Golf Course, for the upcoming Patriot Event. PPLLEEAASSE!!!

And what happened to having a Georgia coloring page?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:28 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
ajv1 wrote:

Hi, Nick! As I sit here listening to the 17 year cicadas scream at each other, I thought perhaps we could have a mini-event of catching cicadas! Could catch a certain amount as they come out of the ground, emerge white from their shells, collect some of their shells, have them fly around and land on bushes, and collect the little red eyed critters. Then for the prize at the end, earn a cicada pet. This only happens every 17 years, so we should celebrate!

Wow! Once every 17 years?! Very cool idea. I'll note this down and see if I can squeeze in some time. Thanks for sharing, ajv1!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:29 PM
Flybaby
Hi Whacked.... Did you ever get your catch a cactus worked out? I'm having the problem now and I think I know what is causing it. But another story. I submitted a ticket.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:31 PM
Last Edited June 9th 2021 at 2:32 PM
WhackedCrafter
@Flybaby.. no... it eventually shows up. What you find? I submitted a ticket awhile back, but know Nick hasn't had time.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:32 PM
Flybaby
I believe it's a Timey Wimey problem.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:34 PM
WhackedCrafter
@Flybaby... I use the Timey Wimey, that's why the Crier will say have less time before next one, but then it is that time and nothing is there nor in cooldown.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:36 PM
Flybaby
I've been monitoring the time. The town crier and Cenote NPC are correct in their countdown. But then the quest doesn't show up until 14 hrs later. That's when the quest would normally show up if no Timey Wimey was used.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:37 PM
WhackedCrafter
lol... so can use the Timey Wimey but it is mute
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:38 PM
Flybaby
Right on Whacked.... I"m taking snapshots for Nick. This is the 3rd time it's happened to me.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:40 PM
Last Edited June 9th 2021 at 2:41 PM
WhackedCrafter
I has happened to me every time since January. Yes, I had sent screenshots to his email about it.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:43 PM
Flybaby
It's annoying, but good to know that the quest will show up eventually and not disappear forever.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:45 PM
WhackedCrafter
Exactly. I have 57. Have released 20. They are all on my Island running amuck.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:46 PM
Flybaby
LOL Whacked ... I sell them all for DNA (except for my originals)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:47 PM
Flybaby
Nick is MIA ... Where are you Nick?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:47 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
ahhmericanwoman wrote:

I would like to know why all the fully grown pets in PAGAS can now only be purchased with gold DNA. I am very upset about this - I was just about to start picking some favorites out now that I'm done growing all my generational eggs. And SURPRISE - all the colored DNA I have is now useless to me. It can only be used for more of what I already have. I am very upset about this and wonder if you were ever going to let us players know about the change, or just sneak it in there like you did. I generally don't attend the Wednesday pm forums as they are not convenient to me, but I will try to attend this one.

I can't recall if I ever made such a change. I don't see any mention of it in our release notes. We added more fully grown pets to PAGAS for Unique DNA as far back as 2018. The wiki page (https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Companions/Pet_Augmentation(PAGAS)#Pets_for_sale_at_PAGAS) doesn't include these more recent PAGAS pets (like the Zebrasus), yet has all the pets costing Unique DNA. When abouts do you remember them costing other types of DNA?

You can still use your other DNA on augmenting your pets, either for better/different bonuses or for XP.

No sweat if you cannot attend the q&as! One time doesn't work for everyone, which is why we post it early.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:49 PM
Last Edited June 9th 2021 at 2:49 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Bobbi Brown wrote:

The space whale is cool, but it still only has 15% less nothings. When will we see it at its acquired value?

Last I talked to the Space Whale NPC, the bonus was at -35%! Is that not the case for yours?
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:50 PM
forgingaheart
Bobbie i was being facetious about the lack of sleep and shower time, but it was to make a point that the event's timing it way too tight.

i now have the 3 easiest to get butterflies, and i do not expect to ever get the remaining two because of the tight schedule, however, i didn't even bring that up.

i wasn't speaking for myself as much as i was trying to speak up against what i perceived as an unfair judgement against people at lower levels because they were complaining. the implication in two different posts was that the lower levels were not doing everything possible to succeed at the event and that troubled me. that is what i considered to be unfair.
33 Posts
ahhmericanwoman
I am so lost. You have 57 of what?? I'm not following something here. Also, has Nick disappeared?
466 Posts
WhackedCrafter
Nick there hasn't been a change, what you have posted is correct about the pets
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2021 at 2:51 PM
Flybaby
Nick, speaking of Augmenting Pets with DNA.... Could you please include the double mana pet please?