Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 12 - January 13th, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2021 at 11:26 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday January 13th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 GMT).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2021 at 11:29 AM
Matias Muñoz Cortés
gracias
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2021 at 1:34 PM
Last Edited January 12th 2021 at 1:35 PM
BarbZak
Nick ..is there a way that we can get rid of excesssssive gold.

I would like to help ppl that do need gold for stufff....and to be able to transfer gold too those in need and or just help players.!!
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2021 at 2:30 PM
Horsedancer1
BarbZak a trading post would be great! I would love more alchemy coins and have tons of gold. Or it could possibly work with the gift-giving? That would be nice to be able to stay in touch with other players when events aren't on. :D Send a message and a gift of gold or whatever! :D
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2021 at 3:22 PM
BarbZak
Horsedancer1......the gift giving is good idea, indeed...
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2021 at 3:34 PM
Horsedancer1
Yes, helping each other, even in a game is good Karma. :D
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2021 at 3:35 PM
Last Edited January 12th 2021 at 4:35 PM
BarbZak
True that..!!!:D

BTW... I have over 272 Million gold..
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2021 at 4:15 PM
MadManix
Maybe in the form of a gift giving totem pole (with Nick's head on top ;) )?
92 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2021 at 6:15 PM
Vegan1964
In Q&A 11, I asked about creating a museum. I was thinking of all the wall art, ribbons, statues, carousel animals, gnomes etc that I have run out of room for.
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2021 at 6:19 PM
ajv1
Nick, I am really liking the trinket sets. It really helps, especially with Cenote area. Thanks! Also, thank you for the opportunity to purchase missing mounts during the last mini-event.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2021 at 7:04 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Hi nick i dont use linux but this seems to have been missed in general
I also use Linux and was wondering if there will be a launcher for us.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 1:05 AM
rose29
I think having a trinket that shows you what you will get in a bush using your full power bar would be good for purchase/max level/end of game reward. Also, in Sanctuary Village Shop only being able to purchase 1 of each item except for the badger. Fixing the 100% progress on Sanctuary Village. I know I'm not the only one stuck. I've been on it for 3 months or so more and still no 100%.
Another suggestion is in the PAGAS when buying eggs/pets have an option to 'only show eggs/pets you DON'T have'. That would be very useful.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 5:00 AM
Last Edited January 13th 2021 at 5:20 AM
Elsastar96
I'd like to know what custom items I have fished up from all the fishing areas available and which ones I still need, without having to back track and check against lists etc. Would it be possible to have the ncp near the fishing holes in the commons keep a track of such information? When you talk to him he could let you know which fishing areas are still yielding valuables.

Or, if you are still considering putting a flag on the areas that denote a fishing area, could you use, let's say a white flag for an area then change it's colour when all items are found?
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 3:03 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 3:06 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Hi Nick, when working on achievements - Level 100 companions to level 40 - The text of the quest does not specify that you must keep those companions in your inventory without releasing them for the companion to qualify and be counted. This was a major annoyance for me. Could this be changed by either 1. Rewording the quest to reflect it's specifications or 2. Not requiring that they be kept in inventory?
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 3:08 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak:

Nick ..is there a way that we can get rid of excesssssive gold.

I would like to help ppl that do need gold for stufff....and to be able to transfer gold too those in need and or just help players.!!

Interesting idea! Bush Whacker 2 remains at it's core a single player game with engaging social elements, so it's important we don't disrupt the progression balance for lower level players by enabling higher level players to grant them large amounts of Gold balanced for higher level gameplay. This is why the gifts contain the items they have right now, as they're more balanced relative to the gift receiver.

That being said, I'll absolutely consider adding some interesting and valuable ways to spend your gold!
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 3:09 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Will there be more mount armor for the reglar horse mounts that cannot be currently equipped with armour? I would love to see a saddle blanket for the summer, and "socks or boots" for a mount to "assist" with whacking things out of bushes.
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 3:11 PM
Bobbi Brown
@rose29, if I am not mistaken, I believe you must do a Nate/Kaine in sanctuary in order to move on
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 3:11 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1:

BarbZak a trading post would be great! I would love more alchemy coins and have tons of gold. Or it could possibly work with the gift-giving? That would be nice to be able to stay in touch with other players when events aren't on. :D Send a message and a gift of gold or whatever! :D

A trading post has been suggested before, and trading accumulated coins and currencies for other coins and currencies is a very useful idea! Something I'm considering for a future update, certainly.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 3:12 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
MadManix:

Maybe in the form of a gift giving totem pole (with Nick's head on top ;) )?

Haha! That would sure be something...