Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 12 - January 13th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 4:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for all the great questions, and I hope those quietly reading this after the fact find it informative.

Hope to talk to you in this Friday's livestream! Ta ta for now!
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 4:01 PM
BarbZak
ty vm Nick :D
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 4:02 PM
BarbZak
I hope you and Georgia get manyyy entries.....:D
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2021 at 5:27 PM
Horsedancer1
BarbZak! Thanks for the reminder. I cleared the Cache and the game loaded faster. Nick said that might wipe out my saved login info, but it hasn't stayed and I have to log in each time AND if I want new information like events starting, etc. They just don't show up until I close the program and open it again. I play two similar BFG games and all I have to do is click on the game and they open. Don't know why BW2 makes me type everything in each time, but clearing the cache really helped!!!
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 14th 2021 at 2:42 PM
Last Edited January 14th 2021 at 2:46 PM
BarbZak
Your are welcome Horsedancer1.!!!!

I clear cache..then reload game and voila faster loading and also MY LOGIN is still intact..

BTW ty Nick for fixing total days played..and I hope it keeps adding correctly.Keeping an eye on it still :D
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 14th 2021 at 3:58 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Is the "remember me" toggle not working for you, Horsedancer1? When you click it, it should auto-fill your login information next time you open it, so all you have to do is click the Login button.

The Desktop Launcher is like the Big Fish Games website. You have to log in to the Big Fish Games website to play games on it, just like you have to log in to the Desktop Launcher or Codename Games website to play Bush Whacker 2.

Often, the websites remember who you are and auto-fill your information, even logging you in right away, when you visit their website. We try to mimick this feature with the Remember Me option.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 14th 2021 at 4:13 PM
Horsedancer1
No, @Nickshire the "Remember me" toggle is NOT working on BW2 for me. I know how it is supposed to work. And the BFG site keeps me logged in, so the login doesn't even show up on the two games I play that use their online resources. I just click on the game icon and it starts. When I click on BW2 icon, I have to log in EVERY time even though I check the remember me toggle every time. I know you are busy, but I have written to you about this 3 times as I find it irritating. And if new things or events are added, if I have left the game running, they do not show up. I have to close the game down and start it back up, logging in yet again to see any changes. BTW using WIN 10.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 14th 2021 at 4:44 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Sorry to hear it's not working for you! I don't see any unresolved tickets by you regarding the issue, so please submit one and we can try debugging it further.

Regarding having to close and open the game to get updates, it is the expected behavior. On the web, you had to close and open the webpage with the game (or refresh the page). Adding a similar "refresh" option to the Desktop Launcher is something I'm considering adding, but the game must be close and re-opened to get the latest version of the game with any updates.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 14th 2021 at 6:10 PM
Last Edited January 14th 2021 at 6:43 PM
Horsedancer1
I could not get into the ticket area so I sent you emails @Nickshire. I will try again to send a ticket. Got in and sent you a ticket.