Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 9 - December 9th, 2020
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 7th 2020 at 3:36 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins December 9th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 GMT).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
63 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 5:13 AM
Wackalott
Hi Nick are we going to get a reload button on the DL before the browser is finished ?
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 1:06 PM
Last Edited December 8th 2020 at 1:31 PM
Dutchgirl79
Hi Nick,

Will Derringer ever be able to get into his house?
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 1:18 PM
Horsedancer1
Hi Nick. I still have to log in each time I want to play the d/l version of the game on my Win 10 system. Also, I have to log out and then back in again before any new features show up, including the "!" that show the characters have quests or start new events. Can this be fixed? The d/l version is much slower than the online Big Fish version that I was playing. Thanks for your help.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 1:19 PM
Horsedancer1
Also is it possible to add cc to the live session? I can't hear and understand the session. Thanks.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 1:35 PM
WhackedCrafter
Horsedancer1: Interesting that you have to do that, because I only play the DL, on W10, and have no problems (I do have to login each time, hut that's no biggie). I think the DL is a lot better than when playing online (Armor Games).
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 1:35 PM
Nicole Vaillancourt
When will we have the new quest ?

Can I add a new caractere in my game ?
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 1:36 PM
Saenz Family
I also have to keep logging in on the downloaded version. And when it freezes which it does when I've been playing for a long time then I again have to log in again.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 2:40 PM
Last Edited December 8th 2020 at 2:50 PM
BarbZak
All I do is green check mark ''remember me'''to log in for DL. So if any issues, it is easier to re-load. BUT,, then again that is my choice..
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 3:14 PM
Horsedancer1
BarbZak, I do have "remember me" checked. Doesn't work to reload. I still have to do a total sign in. Username and password.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 3:43 PM
BarbZak
OH really , ss Horsedancer..hmm weird.....???
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 4:00 PM
Saenz Family
I'm with Horsedancer1 on this. I have the same problem he has on Win 10.
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 4:06 PM
Dutchgirl79
I kind of have the same problem, but this doesn't bother me at all.
1 Post
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 8:52 PM
SasseyWabbit
Can I have a booster seat for my mounts? I can't see over their heads. :D
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 2:33 AM
Last Edited December 9th 2020 at 2:45 AM
Gozolady
Derringer has recently appeared both at his house and in the Spring Thicket, runemaking. Is this a glitch or intentional and, if intentional, will it be permanent or just until the next section is available?

I've still got quarry items to dig up in the Shining Quarries and quests in the City of Rocksmashers, not mentioning working through the Flux and finishing the Cenote Site. It's getting very hard to choose where to go first. Stilll I suppose it keeps me playing.

Love the facility for trinket sets and the latest creature collection reindeers. Many thanks.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 6:35 AM
Elsastar96
Are there any plans in the pipeline to allow us to do something with the sugarless energy drinks? Sell them, change their use(somehow) or just plain remove them from satchels and gifts. I have so many of them and will probably never use them.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 7:36 AM
Horsedancer1
I sure agree with Elsastar96 about the sugarless drinks. AND would like them removed from the chance of giving or getting one of them in the gifts. I at least try to send friends a few nice gifts each event and hate when they get junk. Worthless items.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 10:19 AM
WhackedCrafter
@Gozolady... not glitch, he is for 2 different quests. After you complete them the cooldown on both are very long.

My question: Can the walls on the island, PLEASE, be able to be skinned....PLEASE!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 2:49 PM
Flybaby
Nick, I agree with Horsedancer ...

I can hear Georgia loud and clear, but your volume is very low. A cc would help a lot. I keep switching my volume ... higher for you, and lower for Georgia. LOL

I watch livestream on my smart TV and that helps a lot with the volume and video quality.

One thing that helps a lot with low sound on the PC is to use head phones or ear buds.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 2:54 PM
Flybaby
Nick is there any timeline on when we'll be able to change our Island seasonal skins?

I know I sound like a broken record, but my tropical island sure looks strange with snow on it, and my parrots, and monkeys are shivering. LOL