Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 9 - December 9th, 2020
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:38 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick, thanks for the updates to the Trinket Sets, but now every time I try to switch sets, I freeze up and have to reboot the game. It's happened 3 times so far, and now I'm afraid to click on them. Anyone else having this problem?

Sorry about that, Flybaby! There was a bug with todays release that caused this. It should be fixed now. No need to reload the game either.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:39 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vezorbin wrote:

Yahoo!!! Just found my 1st Gen 13 egg!!! Cootie... 1st time in my life happy to get Cooties

Haha, there are some funny names in this generation for sure. Enjoy!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:41 PM
Flybaby
Nick, Is there any chance of letting us swap the attributes from one pet to another ... the same as we do with our mounts?
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:41 PM
WhackedCrafter
Update to Flybaby drink on mannequin. Just tried to swap the Oktoberfest Brew outfit and it didn't work. Bummer.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:42 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 wrote:

@Nickshire, I already wrote to you about having to do a total log in each time I play the game. YES I have checked "Remember Me" and the system does not remember me. I have Win 10, and I did delete the d/l game and reinstall it as you instructed. It still doesn't save my information. Other folks are having similar problems, so it isn't just my system. Thanks.

Thanks for the extra information. Unfortunately I don't know why it's not working on some peoples systems but does for others. My hunch is application doesn't have permission to store information where it needs it. It's something I'll have to look into.

Very sorry for the inconvenience!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:43 PM
WhackedCrafter
Why aren't we able to buy more snow globes with the candy cane in them? I wanted to get more from the store and they aren't available for purchase. I thought once you had an item you could buy more?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick, Since sugarless drinks have been brought up ... I thought a great use for them would be to dress up our mannequins, but it's not letting me do that.
Could you allow us to do it in the future?

Currently, you cannot dress the mannequin in any custom items you have not unlocked yourself, like costume drink items. This is intentional to prevent you from being able to wear the costume long after it's expired.

The costume drink does have some other bugs associated with it, and I'm still meaning to fix them.

And with all that said, I'll reconsider letting you at least dress a mannequin in the drink costume, even if you won't be able to wear it after the expiry.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:48 PM
Last Edited December 9th 2020 at 3:49 PM
Flybaby
"I'll reconsider letting you at least dress a mannequin in the drink costume, even if you won't be able to wear it after the expiry."

That would be awesome Nick. A new way to use those pesky sugarless drinks. LOL.
A nice compromise for sure!!!
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:50 PM
MadManix
Hi Nick,

Please advertise the Q&A 24 hours in advance (using the popup link): it will get more attention that way :)
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:51 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vezorbin wrote:

Is there going to be other uses for the Alchemy Tokens or the Mount Bucks? I have so many of each. I only use the Mount Bucks to swap abilities with my Mounts (I have over 700 MB), but do absolutely with the 500+ AT.

It's been suggested to add a mount store at Clint with some mounts you can buy for Mount Bucks. What do you think of that?

We might have the alchrafter certification unlock some new items to purchase for Alchemy Tokens.

If you have any suggestions for other things you'd like to purchase with your Mount Bucks or Alchemy Tokens, I'd love to hear them.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:52 PM
WhackedCrafter
Ty Nick, on answering questions about skinning the island walls. I will have more patience, but it SOOO throws off my Holiday decorations of my Xmas Maze. But considering all that you have been working on and doing, I appreciate the things that you have given us, lately. Be Safe. I am outta here.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:55 PM
WhackedCrafter
OH, to be able to buy different mounts with the mount bucks would be awesome, and maybe gear for the mounts, like adding wings or something like that? Or adding an additional ability?

New items for the Alchemy Tokens would be great. Maybe to be able to combine Runes that before were too Strong to combine with each other?
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 3:59 PM
MadManix
Hi Nick,

Suggestion: is it possible to add an "isolate border pieces" (or "show only border pieces") to the jigsaw puzzles? This helps to solve them faster, esp with those 81 piece puzzles. Fun fact: solving the borders first is solving 34-36% of a puzzle...
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 4:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
MadManix wrote:

Hi Nick,

Please advertise the Q&A 24 hours in advance (using the popup link): it will get more attention that way :)

I've been trying to do this! There was an in-game announcement to post early since noon yesterday.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 4:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for all the great questions, and I hope those quietly reading this after the fact find it informative.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 4:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick, Is there any chance of letting us swap the attributes from one pet to another ... the same as we do with our mounts?

It's currently easy enough to change a pets bonus to whatever you want using DNA, that there hasn't been much desire to let you swap from pet to pet.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 4:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vezorbin wrote:

Why aren't we able to buy more snow globes with the candy cane in them? I wanted to get more from the store and they aren't available for purchase. I thought once you had an item you could buy more?

There's a Candy Cane store you can use to buy more to make turn ins at the elves.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 4:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
MadManix wrote:

Hi Nick,

Suggestion: is it possible to add an "isolate border pieces" (or "show only border pieces") to the jigsaw puzzles? This helps to solve them faster, esp with those 81 piece puzzles. Fun fact: solving the borders first is solving 34-36% of a puzzle...

Interesting suggestion! We've currently got the auto-solve button so I don't think there's much pressure to add additional ways to make it easier to solve puzzles.

I do understand the bigger puzzles are harder to complete, so maybe it's worth looking into a middle-ground solution like your suggestion for those cases.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 4:05 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thanks for the Mount Buck and Alchemy Token suggestions, Vezorbin!
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 4:08 PM
ajv1
Thanks, Nick, for the trinket bandoleers. Makes for a much simpler exchange.