Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Q&A 5 - November 4th, 2020
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 3:35 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The fifth developer forum Q&A begins tomorrow at 2 PM to 3 PM PDT (or 9-10 GMT).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 3:43 PM
Dimdalax
2021?
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 4:00 PM
Dutchgirl79
Are there any plans for an additional/extra floor to the house and island cottage?
It makes decorating both houses so much more fun.
Thank you.
63 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 4:05 PM
Wackalott
Hi Nick, are you going to change the friend title to buddies our 250 friends ever as it causes a lot of confusion. Also I have noticed that the time for loading to release a pet takes awhile is their any ideas to make this quicker?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 4:30 PM
Flybaby
Dutchgirl79 ... I like that idea, and also it would be nice to have the option to change the island cottage to a tropical island color such as pink, lime green, etc
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 4:33 PM
Dutchgirl79
@Flybaby 👍
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 4:35 PM
Flybaby
Wackalott... great question. It would be great to better define Buddies (aka in-game friends) vs. Friends. It's confusing even to veteran players.
49 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 4:38 PM
jelab
Since we have so many people on chat, is there any way to see who you might have muted accidently, without going thru the whole chat list one by one ?? Maybe highlight those people a different color
63 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 5:24 PM
Wackalott
Good idea jelab ,have muted myself more than once while clicking on links. Yes Flybaby it gets frustrating when players insist on saying friend/friend just because it is written their, which confuses the person asking.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 6:47 PM
ERIC1342
"2021?" sadly not quite.
49 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 8:46 PM
jelab
In your rune inventory.
What if we could have a separate tab or room to separate special runes we do not want to disenchant.
When you have 200 runes to disenchant, it's very possible to make a mistake and loose a special one.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2020 at 10:12 PM
rotgold
I would love to be able to put things (drinks, plates, gnomes etc.) on tables, chairs or anything that has a flat surface on my ranch and island. Is there an easy, not time-consuming way for you to "switch it on"?
I hope I got all the parts for this years event-pet; if not, will there be a possibility to get the ones missing for BBs? and can I check somewhere if I got them all?
And the island cottage: a choice between different cottages (like Flybaby above said or: total change into a robinson crusoe or tarzan like hut, tree-hut)
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 4:24 AM
Gozolady
Have only just discovered how to post here. My response to earlier questions is that I would very much like several trinket sets. I only use two companions and one mount unless different ones are required for an event so wouldn't be concerned about adding pets or mounts or costumes. I do tend to avoid fishing so anything to speed that up would be advantageous and to be able to gather all crops in one move would be really useful.

I would not be interested in automatic clicks. I use my mouse for finger exercise for therapy and given an excuse to click automatically I would be very tempted. I appreciate other people's concern for those with difficulties but don't think this is the way to go. As far as league tables are concerned I have been playing since the beginning and my current position is 776 so that obviously does not concern me at all.

I would be very glad for an extension to the houses. Most of my things are in storage as I've run out of room in both my houses.

Could there be a way of selling surplus eggs? Or some of the things in storage which cannot be sold at present?
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 6:27 AM
Elsastar96
I read somewhere a while back that the game would be adding a zoo, ( think it was on chat) is this true or was it just heresay? I think it would be a great addition.
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 6:34 AM
Dutchgirl79
Also, is it possible to have bunk beds as well? That adds variety to the available furniture.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 8:30 AM
Horsedancer1
Somehow I have not been able lately to get PAGAS Unique DNA for the more rare eggs. I got that for all the previous pets, but not the current ones. I have 15 common, 2 Uncommon, 6 Rare and 13 Epic. Before I converted some to the Unique, but can't seem to this time. I would like to be able to find some Unique DNA in bushes and in the quest rewards. Thanks!
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 1:28 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2020 at 1:49 PM
BarbZak
Horsedancer1..

There is a merchant that sells black rats(tent area).You,,, have to keep checking to see when that merchant is there.The rats are kind of expensive to buy if you have enough gold.SO,,what I do or did sometimes in the past is buy maybe 3-7 of them,, then I release them.(maybe 3 one day then next day release the rest) The % for getting Unique gold DNA was 3 out of 7. Maybe try that...THIS is just a suggestion.!!!!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:05 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2020 at 3:11 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Dimdalax wrote:

2021?

Are you asking what plans we have for 2021? More Bush Whacker 2!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:05 PM
Flybaby
Hi Nick and all your peeps