Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Q&A 5 - November 4th, 2020
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:40 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 wrote:

Somehow I have not been able lately to get PAGAS Unique DNA for the more rare eggs. I got that for all the previous pets, but not the current ones. I have 15 common, 2 Uncommon, 6 Rare and 13 Epic. Before I converted some to the Unique, but can't seem to this time. I would like to be able to find some Unique DNA in bushes and in the quest rewards. Thanks!

Unique DNA is intended to be extremely rare, associated with premium pets. You can try leveling a normal pet to level 40 before releasing it to increase your odds, but you are not guaranteed to get any. You could just be having a some bad luck.

If you think something is off, feel free to submit a support ticket and I can take a closer look at your account.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:42 PM
phagras
Flybaby, are you on a Mac? If you are it should be Cmd-F5.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:43 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Phew! Finally got through the preemptive questions. Thanks for the early posts!

phagras wrote:

I haven't built the island cottage because I like the blank space. Any though on an option to hide it yet?

BW2 has a pretty strict and linear design with the existing ranch upgrades, but I do think letting people have more choice with these upgrades, like hiding your ranch house or keeping it small, aligns better with the creative aspect the ranch itself trying to foster. So yeah, I do hope to give you the option to hide your house in the future. It's not a priority task right now, but I think it should be added.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Thats great Nick about the cottage colors. And while your at it (smile) could you please fix the skins option on the island please? My tropical island looks pretty strange when the snow comes next month in December.

Yes, sorry this issue has been around for so long. Lake Island Themes are still on the list!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:46 PM
Flybaby
I'm on windows 10. opens a project screen when I click Control+f5. Is Cmd different from control?
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:46 PM
BarbZak
This ctrl+F5 is awesome..good thinking..
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:48 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak wrote:

Nick when you will add the cursor for us use to scroll in alchemy shop to select runes etc to craft.Like the request in box we can scroll etc.

Adding a scroll bar in addition/replacing the scroll arrows isn't a priority issue at the moment. With the ability to hold Shift and Ctrl to scroll faster, we don't think it'll add much for how much work it would be to change all those lists.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:49 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
It might depend on your browser, Flybaby. Ctrl+f5 simply reloads the page while ignoring cached content. Clearing your browser cache should do the same thing.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:51 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick, you mentioned a while back something about making a cellar. Is that still an option. Or maybe a garage or barn?

I still think a cellar below your house that you could decorate would be a fun addition! Adding lake island themes and cottage colours are higher on the list though.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:51 PM
phagras
Cmd on a Mac is equivalent to Ctrl on a PC. Slightly confusing matters is that Macs also have a Ctrl key. Do you have a Fn key you need to hold to get F5 to work as a function key?

Nick, will we all get this quoting option. It would help in long threads.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:52 PM
Flybaby
No prob Nick. I'll try another browser later. I'm using Chrome right now. Can't play on Firefox anymore. When I open my game, my PC crashes (blue screen of death) Everything is up to date with browser and flash
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:55 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2020 at 3:55 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
It's rather crude at the moment, and is just a custom html div class, but you're welcome to use it.

It's difficult to parse out the html here, but if you know how to do it, here's the div:

div class='quote'
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:55 PM
BarbZak
TY for reply Nick , will try shift+ctrl
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:56 PM
Flybaby
Great idea about the fn key phagras, but didn't work
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:57 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2020 at 4:01 PM
Flybaby
Phagras, I tried it again. It works with the fn key... thanks

Control/fn/f5
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 4:03 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2020 at 4:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this concludes this week's forum Q&A! Thanks for tuning in.

Talk to you on CNE Games this Friday at 2 PM for the weekly developer chat!

Also, a reminder that next Tuesday is the first BW2 Stream on Twitch! Read more about that on this forum thread.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 4:03 PM
phagras
Cool. Glad that worked Flybaby.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 4:04 PM
Flybaby
Thanks for the chat Nick
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 4:06 PM
phagras
Cheers Nick