Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Q&A 5 - November 4th, 2020
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:09 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Dutchgirl79 wrote:

Are there any plans for an additional/extra floor to the house and island cottage?
It makes decorating both houses so much more fun.
Thank you.

We do have plans to add a second floor to the island cottage! I agree it's more fun with more room to decorate.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:10 PM
phagras
I haven't built the island cottage because I like the blank space. Any though on an option to hide it yet?
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:11 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Wackalott wrote:

Hi Nick, are you going to change the friend title to buddies our 250 friends ever as it causes a lot of confusion. Also I have noticed that the time for loading to release a pet takes awhile is their any ideas to make this quicker?

I agree it can get pretty confusing talking about platform friends vs. in-game friends. Renaming the in-game friends to buddies could certainly help with that. I'll consider it for a future update. Thanks for sharing.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:13 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Dutchgirl79 ... I like that idea, and also it would be nice to have the option to change the island cottage to a tropical island color such as pink, lime green, etc

We actually have a couple different colours of cottage ready! I just need to carve out some time to implement the ability to switch between them.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:17 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
jelab wrote:

Since we have so many people on chat, is there any way to see who you might have muted accidently, without going thru the whole chat list one by one ?? Maybe highlight those people a different color

I'm not sure there's a way to see who you have muted at the moment. It would be handy to know. Changing their name colour could work, certainly. Thanks for the suggestion.

Regarding muting yourself, we probably shouldn't let that happen in the first place.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:18 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
FYI, Justin's given me some new quote formatting for this thread. You may have to press ctrl+f5 to see it.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:20 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2020 at 3:20 PM
Flybaby
Thats great Nick about the cottage colors. And while your at it (smile) could you please fix the skins option on the island please? My tropical island looks pretty strange when the snow comes next month in December.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:21 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2020 at 3:25 PM
BarbZak
hmm love the F5 thingy
372 Posts
phagras
That quoting is much clearer. Tell Justin thanks :)
3206 Posts
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
jelab wrote:

In your rune inventory.
What if we could have a separate tab or room to separate special runes we do not want to disenchant.
When you have 200 runes to disenchant, it's very possible to make a mistake and loose a special one.

Having a way to flag particular runes to not be disenchanted is a great idea, particularly with the utility of the "disenchant all" button. I'll consider adding that for a future update.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:28 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
rotgold wrote:

I would love to be able to put things (drinks, plates, gnomes etc.) on tables, chairs or anything that has a flat surface on my ranch and island. Is there an easy, not time-consuming way for you to "switch it on"?
I hope I got all the parts for this years event-pet; if not, will there be a possibility to get the ones missing for BBs? and can I check somewhere if I got them all?
And the island cottage: a choice between different cottages (like Flybaby above said or: total change into a robinson crusoe or tarzan like hut, tree-hut)

Many things do already have surfaces that you can put things on. I do have to define them on each object individually, but if you find any you think should have a surface on it, you can submit a support ticket about it.

Regarding the 2020 event pet, each event store clerk this year has a chat option if you're missing one, which opens a store to buy it for BB. If you don't see this option, then you've got them all so far!

Changing the lake island building entirely is a very cool idea. Georgia and I will consider it.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:28 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2020 at 3:32 PM
BarbZak
Nick when you will add the cursor for us use to scroll in alchemy shop to select runes etc to craft.Like the request in box we can scroll etc.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:32 PM
Flybaby
The control f5 key does not work for me
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:33 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Gozolady wrote:

Have only just discovered how to post here. My response to earlier questions is that I would very much like several trinket sets. I only use two companions and one mount unless different ones are required for an event so wouldn't be concerned about adding pets or mounts or costumes. I do tend to avoid fishing so anything to speed that up would be advantageous and to be able to gather all crops in one move would be really useful.

I would not be interested in automatic clicks. I use my mouse for finger exercise for therapy and given an excuse to click automatically I would be very tempted. I appreciate other people's concern for those with difficulties but don't think this is the way to go. As far as league tables are concerned I have been playing since the beginning and my current position is 776 so that obviously does not concern me at all.

I would be very glad for an extension to the houses. Most of my things are in storage as I've run out of room in both my houses.

Could there be a way of selling surplus eggs? Or some of the things in storage which cannot be sold at present?

Thanks for your feedback on the other subjects of the other threads. I'll take it into consideration.

Dealing with surplus eggs has been a fairly common request. I hope to add something to deal with them in the Zoo update, should I finally get some time to work on that.

We don't want you getting rid of ranch items, which is why we gave you the T.A.R.D.I.S. storage shed to put away ranch items you're not wanting to use.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:34 PM
BarbZak
Flybaby..

Press both together n put mouse in chat box..
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:34 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Elsastar96 wrote:

I read somewhere a while back that the game would be adding a zoo, ( think it was on chat) is this true or was it just heresay? I think it would be a great addition.

The Zoo is a feature we're definitely wanting to add to the game! I've got a lengthy design document on it, waiting to be implemented.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:35 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Dutchgirl79 wrote:

Also, is it possible to have bunk beds as well? That adds variety to the available furniture.

Bunkbeds are a great idea! I'll add them to our list for Georgia to consider drawing for the game.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:37 PM
Flybaby
Barb a pop up screen opens a sidebar when do control+f5. It doesn't work for me.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:38 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2020 at 3:39 PM
BarbZak
hmmm weird,,,,,are you in DL or ?? I am in DL
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 3:38 PM
Flybaby
Nick, you mentioned a while back something about making a cellar. Is that still an option. Or maybe a garage or barn?