Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12
New Content: Salt Desert Quest Hub
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2020 at 4:11 AM
Last Edited January 28th 2020 at 4:17 AM
Elsastar96
Thanks to Flybaby for everything you do. Thanks to Nick for fixing the problems, but a question for Nick - Once the field is accessible for those players who have completed parts of it, will it stay completed? Or do we have to do it again? I used an awful lot of energy to finish it(and I'm sure others did too) I had completed the initial field of 144 puzzle pieces and the super energy bushes field. Many thanks.
3229 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2020 at 10:57 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Elastar96,

The field in the Cenote Site, once available, will reveal a chest every time you complete it. Like in the Flux, you have to make sure you open the chest before completing the puzzle another time.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Sincerely,
Nick
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2020 at 5:20 AM
Elsastar96
Thanks Nick, I understand now. Whilst fishing at the Cenote site are you supposed to get the items from the commons fishing quests? It's not giving the scuba gear, empty vials or the kelp. The information in the quest bar states they can be fished up from anywhere in the world. This is the first time I have tried these quests in the Cenote and was just wondering if it was possible. Many thanks.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2020 at 10:13 AM
Horsedancer1
Elsestar, I just go fish at Plateau Lakes and add to the Magical M. fish when the quest is for scuba gear, empty vials or the kelp. I am gradually getting enough for my 3rd MM fish!
Post by tgcougar deleted March 24th 2020 at 12:22 PM
1820 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2020 at 11:51 AM
Last Edited January 29th 2020 at 11:52 AM
Flybaby
Hi Elsa, You can't fish up normal items in the Cenote fishing hole. As Cougar stated, you're fishing in acid. However, I'm pretty sure that I was able to fish up the valuables quest for the farmer in the commons. You can also fish up shards for the quivering orb quest and salty stones for the dead pools quest.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2020 at 11:51 AM
Horsedancer1
Yes, different bait!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2020 at 11:25 PM
Russel Denton
howdy fellow bushwhackians, i have fished in the Cenote fishing hole, and have managed to do the farmers quest where you have to fish up valuable items, i have not tried the fish yet or vials from Elsandra ( the alchemy chick ), i will try it when i get the quest ok and post it on here the findings ok, unless someone beats me to the punch.

May the bush be with you all

from Russel Denton
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2020 at 11:34 PM
Russel Denton
howdy Bushwhackians,

so after i posted the above post, i got empty vials and Scuba gear from the commons, they do not work in the cenote site fishing hole, hope this helps players
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2020 at 12:25 AM
Bota
I have completed the tunnels over 48 hours ago ,is this going to be a 3 day wait do you think ? I have the gnome if anyone is curious and have finished all quests . I am just wondering on the cooldown period.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2020 at 5:57 AM
Elsastar96
Thanks all for your information on Cenote fishing. I was just curious about the fished up items and didn't know if there was an oversight or not as it is a new area. It makes sense that some items such as fish would not survive in the acid pools (ouch!)Good to know about valuable items from farmer Mc though!
1820 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2020 at 7:07 AM
Last Edited January 30th 2020 at 7:08 AM
Flybaby
Bota, how many tunnels did you complete so far? Did you speak to Iztia after your last turn in?

I have the Gnome also. Very cute.
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2020 at 11:54 AM
Last Edited January 30th 2020 at 11:55 AM
Barb Tompkins
I finally got the completion notice today after the 3rd tunnel was done 2 days ago...NOW wait for word for salt desert....
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2020 at 1:13 PM
Bota
I have completed them all Flybaby . Also have the three orbs in the slots with one empty slot in front of the gate Flybaby if that helpd.
1820 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2020 at 1:19 PM
Last Edited January 30th 2020 at 1:22 PM
Flybaby
I submitted a ticket, because I had that same problem. Nick said he added a patch for this issue that will fix this for anyone else that gets into this state.

Thanks again, Nick
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2020 at 1:47 PM
Bota
Well I don't know if it is fixed I just spoke to Itzia he said another wait and then spoke to Ida and she says a day or two. This is just getting too much that will make it over 4 days wait if it is another 2 days . Can you play any further Flybaby or are you waiting ?
3229 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2020 at 1:52 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Bota,

The fix is only if you've cleared and explored all 4 tunnels. If you have and are still unable to proceed, please submit a support ticket so I can take a closer look at your account.

Sincerely,
Nick
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2020 at 2:13 PM
Bota
Ok will do Nick . Thanks.
1820 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2020 at 2:41 PM
Flybaby
Bota, I've done 3/4 tunnels and cannot progress. How many tunnels have you done?
I'm guessing you've also done 3 since you said you have 3 orbs.
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2020 at 3:22 PM
Bota
Yes 3 tunnels done as the 1st one has a rockfall in front of it .