Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12
New Content: Salt Desert Quest Hub
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2020 at 12:57 PM
Susan Groth
I'm on the puzzle that requires 4 red crystals. I've found 3 of the 4. Is there a certain area to whack in order to find the last crystal? I've whacked for 4 days in different fields but have had no luck. Please help. :-) Thank you in advance.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2020 at 3:58 PM
Flybaby
Keep whacking bushes anywhere in the Cenote Depths.

Some quests require some patience and a lot of whacking!

Best of luck
https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Salt_Desert_Quest_Hub
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2020 at 4:11 PM
Susan Groth
Thanks so much, Flybaby!!
Post by Susan Groth deleted March 27th 2020 at 4:58 PM
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2020 at 6:35 PM
Russel Denton
hi fellow bushwhackians

i just finished the cameleer's upgrade, and i noticed some colourful hay bales in the stable area, can we have them added perhaps to the hub store in the hub area or added to the amicus isles merchants perhaps.....happy to hear folks thoughts
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2020 at 8:56 AM
Flybaby
Russell ... I agree. That would be nice.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2020 at 9:11 AM
Flybaby
YW Susan. I hope you were referring to the puzzles in the Cenote Depths.

If you have reached the Cavern of Corruption, you need something different for the 4th pedestal.
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2020 at 12:07 PM
Susan Groth
I'm in the Corroded Tunnels. The center tunnel has two puzzle sites. The second one needs 4 red crystals & I've only been able to find 3. I've whacked for days & can't find the last one. I thought that maybe there was a certain field that I need to whack in to find the last crystal.
90 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2020 at 1:34 PM
davepagsny
If you have opened all the tunnels you need to talk to Ida in the Cenote site. The 4th pedestal does not need an orb. Hope this helps.
Post by Susan Groth deleted March 27th 2020 at 4:58 PM
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2020 at 2:01 PM
Susan Groth
Yes it helps a lot. Thanks, Davepagsny!!
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2020 at 3:35 PM
Barb Tompkins
Russel..

Darn good idea....BUT AI would be better cause of the 100% for hub since all items are accounted for completion...just saying ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2020 at 4:29 PM
Cindy Hefferman
perplexed....Ive carefully gone to all cactus locations to recheck 6 times...just got the one in the dig site and still have SBA one to get...yet I only have 16
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2020 at 10:28 PM
Bota
There are 18 altogether here is a link if you want the spoiler for all locations.
https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Cenote_Site_Cacti_Locations
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2020 at 5:04 PM
Kelvin Foo
Searched the Wiki, but cant find my answer. What triggers the 2nd party of the Salty Quarry Quest aka the Puzzling Pile? Is it by the number of previous quest (Rooting Around)? Or is it from the number of items dug up from the quarry? How many do I need to complete to unlock?
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2020 at 9:25 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Have u talked to the giant sttue to the right. and there is a hidden path near the mine.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2020 at 9:14 AM
Kelvin Foo
I dont see any giant statue in the salty quarry map.
Which map is that giant statue?
again,I checked the wiki for "giant statue" and "statue" and nothing was mention relating to salty quarry.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2020 at 10:02 AM
Flybaby
Kelvin, when you are in the Saltled Quarry, walk over to the far right (past the digging area). Follow the grey path until you reach the "Creature"
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2020 at 9:24 PM
Kelvin Foo
Thanks! Managed to catch Deana and Matthew online last night and they have guided me to/past the hidden path entrance between the dead tree and palm tree!
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2020 at 3:45 PM
Susan Groth
I've been doing tasks for the cameleer but when I click "What's in the Capital Cameleer's Cache" it's completely empty. From what I've read, the camel mount isn't available until the stable has been upgraded. Do I need to do a certain number of tasks before I can purchase the upgrades? I'm stumped. I would appreciate any info. Thanks! :-)