Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12
New Content: Salt Desert Quest Hub
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 27th 2020 at 3:23 PM
Last Edited February 28th 2020 at 5:20 PM
Barb Tompkins
Nick

Now plzz change the vilu tender per day for us..to make the hub more balanced to enable us to get those high vilu items that cost (80)from cache /suppy store..
(11 q's make it 22 vilu per day ).

Moreover...I got the 2nd cactus and bought the green one..I see it did not add to my Salty Steward total out of 33 items.(stills says 14/33)???

Edited : Feb 28/20..I see it should be 14/33 my mistake. I checked my notes again..IT is a chore to keep everything straight.

Feb 28/20 ..7:19PM ,tyvm for replies and fixing my count :D
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 27th 2020 at 4:30 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Barbara,

Thanks for the feedback regarding how much Vilu Tender you can get per day from the quest hub. We'll take it into consideration.

Regarding your not being credited the purchase of the cactus, please submit a support ticket so we can have a closer look at your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Nick
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 27th 2020 at 4:49 PM
Last Edited February 27th 2020 at 5:17 PM
Flybaby
I would like to see one of the daily quests in the Cenote reward us with a satchel and 3 tokens, the same as we get in the Sanctuary and Cloudland Hubs.

(ps. it would be nice to see it that way in the Cera Proper and Explorer tent hubs too.)
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 29th 2020 at 7:28 PM
Tim Bezant
I havent searched through all the 10 pages here so i dont know if this has been asked earlier, but where do i find the Spinal Fishing rod? (again i apologize if this has already been asked)
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 29th 2020 at 10:07 PM
Russel Denton
Hi fellow bushwhackians

firstly i would like to say that i agree with Barb Tompkins about the vilu tender thing she said 4 comments above my comment.

Secondly, i would like to suggest that for the guy near the dock that gives one quest, can we give him a second to keep in line with the rest of the quests, so i came up with a few idea's for quests:

- Fish up junk from the acid pool ( similar to the hermit's junk one )
- Whack up the guy some snacks
- Whack up some water bottles for the guy
- Fish up acid weed, which help with some medical problem

happy to hear folks thoughts
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2020 at 4:15 AM
Elsastar96
I would love to receive more Vilu tender from turning in quests. We actually get 12 per day, 10 from the dailies, 1 from the quarries and 1 from completing the puzzle, as for the latter, I do think it's a bit mean to just get 1 v/t for all that hard work, I'd like to see that give more. I like the suggestion from Flybaby, to get a satchel reward containing 3 v/t.This is taken from the blog-" Cenote Site field chest now rewards a Salty Satchel with random contents in between daily Vilu Tender drops" So maybe we get extra v/t from that...I don't do many of those puzzles to find out what that satchel contains.Russel, good ideas too!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2020 at 7:29 AM
Flybaby
Tim,
You can purchase the Spinal fishing rod from the NPC near the fishing hole in the Dead Pools for 275000 Gold, and x11 Moonstones

You will be using the same fishing rod to fish in the Cenote Site.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2020 at 7:54 AM
Flybaby
Elsastar96,
In the beginning, the super bush field was yielding only flux dust after getting the 1 vilu tender per day. I was happy that Nick took my suggestion about changing the dust to satchels because otherwise it would make more sense to whack in the Flux if you wanted dust. I agree it's a lot of work just for one V/T (or satchel), so I stopped doing the puzzles. But for those that enjoy puzzles, those 1 per day V/Ts do add up.

Russel,
The other thing I would like to see is the Cameleer give out 2 quests a day like the other NPCs. It takes forever to get all the quests done to be able to purchase all 5 stable upgrades.
49 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2020 at 6:48 PM
Last Edited March 1st 2020 at 6:50 PM
jelab
Ok how about one more to add as a daily,
We have the sliding block puzzle in the Cenote Site not being used. I'd say many people really enjoyed the variety of different puzzles. Lets make that a daily or weekly, it's fun and easy.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2020 at 8:43 PM
Russel Denton
howdy fellow bushwhackians

this is in response to Flybaby's idea of giving the cameleer a 2nd quest too, so i came up with a few idea's:

- Whack up hay for the camels
- grow 4 fruit and vegetable crops for the camels
- whack up tick removal kits

happy to hear folks thoughts
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2020 at 10:42 PM
Last Edited March 2nd 2020 at 10:12 AM
Barb Tompkins
For those that have done the 5 upgrades for the Cameleer..I say well it would not be fair if Nick changed it. Nick did say that this will be some hub and I believe him. BUT I like it..

YET,,again,,,This hub has to be more balanced for us to achieve all items from both the Cache/supply store so,, To be fair, I say 22-25 tender a day will and would make the hub better balanced to achieve the high tender items.

Moreover, I would also like to see the push puzzle in Site active daily for 2 vilu tender if any1 whats to do it..they can.

just saying ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

Monday March 2/20..
I enjoyed the Leap Year mini event and the reward we all got :D
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2020 at 5:27 AM
Elsastar96
I'd like to see the fearsome fucia fish for Shaman Piro's quest to actually give energy, after all when turning in that quest he says "I must assess their energies", so how about giving them energy. Something else he says is "I am always search for signs", should that be "I am always searching for signs" ? @Nick.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2020 at 5:57 AM
Flybaby
jelab, I like your idea of making the push block puzzle a daily/weekly quest. I really like doing those puzzles, and since we still have our red orbs, why not?

Russel, good ideas. LOL about the tick removal kit.
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 9th 2020 at 4:55 AM
Naniwa Man
Folks, could anyone tell me what I should do?

I finished 100% in the CORRODED TUNNELS but cannot get the last(4th) orb.
Should I keep whacking any fieled in the CORRODED TUNNELS or waiting for
the word from the TOWN CRIER?

Thanks for your help.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 9th 2020 at 8:09 AM
Flybaby
Naniwa Man,

Speak to Ida in the Cenote Site. The pedestal won’t accept an Acid Puzzle Orb, like the other three. It’s shaped to accept a Rune!

You can read more about it here:
bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Salt_Desert_Quest_Hub#Cavern_of_Corruption
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 9th 2020 at 1:37 PM
Naniwa Man
Flybaby,

You are a big help.
Thanx a lot.
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2020 at 8:40 AM
teisfortiger
Where exactly do I go dig up bags of soil for the cactus? It doesn't say, and so far, the field in the Cenote Site hasn't yielded a thing(I'm at 30+ quickwhack or manawack).
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2020 at 9:52 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Dig for them in the Salted Quarry :0)
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2020 at 9:10 PM
teisfortiger
Oh, my goodness... thanks :)
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 23rd 2020 at 4:23 PM
phagras
I recall the Explorers' Tent and Cera Altepetl stores also took a while to buy out. What's the rush?

I do agree it would be nice to have the push-block puzzle reset with a new one on a regular basis, perhaps weekly like the Skerbak trials.