Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Content Update! The Salt Desert Part 2: The Desolate Salt Desert has Arrived!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2018 at 10:24 AM
Last Edited November 2nd 2018 at 1:45 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Welcome to the rest of the Salt Desert! Happy Whacking!

Official blog.

Release notes.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2018 at 2:04 PM
Last Edited November 2nd 2018 at 2:04 PM
Barbara Tompkins
WOOOOOT !!! Thank you dev's.....funtime :) and let it begin :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2018 at 2:11 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I'm sooo excited!!! YIPPPEEEEE! HUGS ALL DEVS :)
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2018 at 7:03 PM
Last Edited November 2nd 2018 at 7:10 PM
Russel Denton
i'm happy to see this lovely update, but i can tell already, that some players might dislike the waiting for the rail bridge which seems to be a days worth or just under, but i can see why the devs did it this way, it's so players won't rush through it like a digested laxative in a brownie, so good work devs and i hope everyone else will like it too.

Also, i do not know if its a mistake or not but you state that there's 3 new areas and 4 SBA'S is that right or a typo, cause i see 4 new areas
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2018 at 7:58 PM
Last Edited November 2nd 2018 at 7:59 PM
Raymond
part 1 had 2 sbas in 2 non whacking globe square that one could 'see' locked when that came out. i imagine the same here. but i question the number of sba's because of what i had seen in the JSON server files.
plus one area visible on globe may be the hub
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2018 at 11:22 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I don't mind the day wait at all.. If any1 wants to go through it fast then so be it..It is their decison to do so....Good wait..I say...
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 12:08 AM
Russel Denton
i agree Barbara
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 8:46 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I love that this game asks me to change my strategy, rethink my priorities for play. Now that the new area is open I'm thinking about how to use my game play time and what goals I want to focus on. I've never been an especially flexible person in RL. This game challenges that and give me a way to practice mental flexibility. Thank you devs...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 9:47 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I'm happy the way the way devs do these slow downs. I am having puzzle withdrawals. So more fishing and organizing and such. Good time to decorate :) Since I started seeing Christmas commercials before Halloween was over, guess it's okay to start decorating for it. :0)

I'm with Barbara, it's a players choice what pace they want to play. (As long as they don't gripe about wanting more right away...that's childish)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 10:27 AM
Last Edited November 3rd 2018 at 10:30 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I am A happy camper. I play the way I want too...SO on that note....gl every one..It should be a good one :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 10:53 AM
Last Edited November 3rd 2018 at 11:36 AM
Barbara Tompkins
FYI..Got booted out 14 times from trying to cross the bridge......any1 else..I got the msg to cross it but to no avail..I get 3/4 of the way across then I get booted out...
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 11:00 AM
DocHoneydew
One day wait is a minor annoyance. It could've been worse, like those AWFUL 2-3 day waits in Cera A Proper areas.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 11:50 AM
Last Edited November 3rd 2018 at 11:52 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Army: I like your idea about decorating. I mostly ignore my ranch except to do some farming. This slow down really is helping me to think about different things to do...

Now off to try a bridge

No bridge for me yet but I was notified that the Town Crier would lat me know
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 12:02 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Anyone else having trouble getting to the new area? I got the notice from the town crier and have had to reload twice. The second time I can see the area but am stuck with this message :( http://prntscr.com/le0rtl
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 12:06 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Rebecca,

I don't do as much decorating as I would like. I get started then get interrupted :/ I did some cleaning up today to make room for my Christmas stuff. I don't have the winter skin yet, it's so close to the ranch season change I'm not motivated to buy it (is available on AI right now).

I did get all my special golf pieces out, no telling when I will go back and get more of it completed.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 12:12 PM
Last Edited November 3rd 2018 at 12:16 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom..I too got the msg but get booted out of game 3/4 of the way across bridge then game reloads..I have .tried everything to no avail...

FYI put your ranch skin to default for Fall/Winter.....I do it.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 12:14 PM
Rebecca Beattie
on the town crier thing.. Im thinking that it is a 20 hour clock because I still dont have a notice from the crier
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 12:15 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara

I'm sorry it's happening to you too :( glad I'm not alone though...

I hope our wonderful devs are keeping any eye out for problems. I put in a ticket after my 4th attempt and doing everything I know to do to my laptop.

:(
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 12:17 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom.....I have tried everything......but nada...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2018 at 12:45 PM
ArmyMomOkc
"Area not available" is the error message for anyone who might not have gone there yet. :( maybe a timer is out of whack that says YES it is available. Ugh... nothing left to do but wait :(

Has anyone successfully entered the new area after the workers have finished?