Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Content Update! The Salt Desert Part 2: The Desolate Salt Desert has Arrived!
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2018 at 8:14 PM
DocHoneydew
Yes. Posted the items on the wiki in the comments section for Fishing.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2018 at 9:15 PM
Last Edited November 5th 2018 at 4:12 AM
Flybaby
Kudos to the Devs for a fun SBA (86) to solve (in the Dead Pools). I put a spoiler on the wiki if anyone needs help with it.

https://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Salt_Desert_-_Part_2#SBA_86
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 2:02 AM
Last Edited November 5th 2018 at 2:03 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi Dev's..

RE: Dead Pools Area..

I bought the Spinal Fishing Rod but it isn't in list of trinkets to use..It is in my inventory only ??YET,I was still able to fish..

Moreover..I have used the Boney Bait & Valuables bait and still can't get the 2nd CI..All I got was trophy items. I need the Simple Carafe(for our ranch)...I also used alot of bait.....
So,,, am I missing something.....
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 2:21 AM
Jo Helmers
arghhhhh finally get all the things now have to wait to repair the bridge
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 4:11 AM
Flybaby
Barbara, the Spinal Fishing rod equips automatically. However, you might have noticed that when we win energy, the meter will change monetarily, but then it goes right back to the original amount we had. I didn't check the Gold yet. The bait store name has the word Trickery in the title, so I'm thinking the acid is eating the energy???
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 4:11 AM
Last Edited November 5th 2018 at 4:15 AM
Flybaby
Barbara, the Spinal Fishing rod equips automatically. Some items can take a while to fish up. However, you might have noticed that when we win energy, the meter energy meter will increase monetarily, but then it goes right back to the original amount we had. I didn't check the Gold yet. The bait store name has the word Trickery in the title, so I'm thinking the acid is eating the whatever energy we fish up!!!???
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 4:17 AM
Mummo
Ditto Jo, annoying, oh well!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 4:35 AM
Raymond
if you fish up energy while having more then your max energy, the energy bar does what it always has done, momentarily decrease and increase by that amount.
you can not gain energy while over max, but your achievement for fishing up energy is not punished LOL
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 7:28 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I did gain energy while fishing in the new area.. I used alot of bait and didnt get anything but energy gold and junk... so back to fishing. (Im not using a Vip advantage)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 9:50 AM
Last Edited November 5th 2018 at 9:55 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby..

AHH yes ..over looked & didn't comprehend the word trickery..thank you..Actually,,I thought so while I was fishing........Will try again today for the 2nd CI......

Rebecca....I use the fishing buff in VIP for 2 sec off for fishing.I fish faster...
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 9:58 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I thought about investing in VIP buffs.. but didnt.. there is one that help get the (whatchamacallits) fishing rewards... not gold, not energy, not junk, ummm stuff to wear or decorated the ranch..

ok, I've outed myself. Awful hard time remembering nouns (peoples names too)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 10:25 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Rebecca....yeah it is called the Fishing Quester, I don't use it...
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 10:32 AM
Rebecca Beattie
and the stuff the Quester helps with.. ummm "Quest items" doen't sound like the things I think of as "rewards for fishing.".

The scuba helmet became a "quest item" but it started as a regular.. ... ummm reward? for fishing? Or is there a different word for that stuff
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 10:32 AM
Rebecca Beattie
and the stuff the Quester helps with.. ummm "Quest items" doen't sound like the things I think of as "rewards for fishing.".

The scuba helmet became a "quest item" but it started as a regular.. ... ummm reward? for fishing? Or is there a different word for that stuff
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 11:18 AM
Last Edited November 5th 2018 at 11:20 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby....

In the wiki for SBA 87..it says a gnome,,BUT I got a mount & gold....Maybe ev1 is different....??.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 3:09 PM
Last Edited November 5th 2018 at 3:14 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I like the googles, the lenses have a crystal/rainbow pattern :)

It did take a lot of fishing to get them. It took about 70 attempts. I also don't know if bait made a difference I switched a few times.

I got 2 carafes at the same time, did anyone else get more than one? I will have to look but I think each had a different description/message when they popped up.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 3:32 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

I still yet to get the carafe.......All I get is trophy stuff...hahaha
I have used up over 300 bait as well......hahaha
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 4:33 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara I do use the VIP buff, wonder if that is why I got them in 70 attempts. Thanks again for your help :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 4:50 PM
Last Edited November 5th 2018 at 4:59 PM
Flybaby
Barbara, thanks for letting me know. I don't see the gnome listed under SBA 87 but I'll check into it.
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 5:09 PM
Last Edited November 5th 2018 at 5:10 PM
teisfortiger
Maybe what you get in sba 87 depends on which chest you pick. There's three of them after all, and you only get the content of one, which I found very disappointing.