Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22
New Content! Spine of the World Quest Hub
113 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2017 at 9:39 AM
Oglethorpe1983
@Dest... Im still under a million.... baffling.... I need to invent an automatic bush whacking machine or something
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2017 at 2:53 PM
deblev53
@Nick. If you're around, I just want to thank you for slowing that guard (Ollie the second, ha) down. It sure makes a big difference. I used to clench my teeth whenever I saw that he had a quest,so, thanx, thanx, thanx!! 🤗
Post by deblev53 deleted August 6th 2017 at 2:54 PM
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2017 at 4:58 PM
blackmangopit
me too - I noticed he slowed down and I always cursed at him for running away all the time lol.
Post by blackmangopit deleted August 6th 2017 at 4:58 PM
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 6th 2017 at 7:37 PM
Russel Denton
Ok, why has the guy with the viking helmet who walks around the explorers tent in a fast pace been slowed down to a snails pace, there was no problems with him from what i have heard on chat.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2017 at 5:45 AM
DestKitteh
Russel, if you read the last few pages worth, a few of us have been having trouble.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2017 at 2:25 PM
Russel Denton
i have DestKitteh, i went back 5 pages all i found was your comment about slowing the guard down on page 16, the rest of the comments talk about the trials and other rocksmasher stuff.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2017 at 3:27 PM
Last Edited August 7th 2017 at 3:43 PM
Barbara Tompkins
It is there in black & white on page 17...about SLOWING down the explorer camp guard..I even thanked the dev's for doing so..LOLOLOLOL..
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2017 at 4:54 PM
deblev53
Actually I put a ticket in about a problem and added the speedy guard about a week ago and Nick said he'd do it with the next fix.You never have to wait long for him to fix your problems. No more grinding my teeth, I'll take the snails pace any day. :)
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2017 at 8:00 PM
Leona Virgo
I had problems with the guard, always clicking where he was and not where he is, but i didn't say anything, a little screaming at the screen can be healthy...now he is a bit to slow, hoping he gets to you by the time you are done getting a quest from one of the others and he's not there yet so you have to go find him.
Lvl 431 "Garden Guru"
85 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2017 at 5:37 PM
Marie Savory Ne Holder
yesterday i completed the ice maze and was already doing the tasks post maze , i had to come of i always turn in my quests of the day ended @ the commons , poped b were i had left it i have to re-do it again iv forgotten what way it goes , so im stuck any help would be welcome
Post by Marie Savory Ne Holder deleted August 9th 2017 at 9:16 AM
Lvl 431 "Garden Guru"
85 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2017 at 5:48 PM
Marie Savory Ne Holder
woops :D sorry everyone only thought i would get 2 up as internet was playing up
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2017 at 6:13 PM
Chevalis
You know you can delete posts...

For the ice path try the right hand entrance
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2017 at 8:53 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Marie,

There's a known issue with players getting stuck after completing the ice sliding puzzle and leaving the secret chamber.

Please submit a ticket and we'll get you sorted out!

Sincerely,
Nick
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2017 at 8:56 AM
Kelvin Foo
I just did my 5th Soduku, after which there was screen shaking similar to chain dropping or unlocking of locks. However, I do not see any difference in the remaining locks. There are still 2 for the number slide, and 2 for the pillar. The Sudoku ones have already been fully unlocked previously.

Was there supposed to be a chain drop for the sodoku trial? If yes, which chain was it?