Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22
New Content! Spine of the World Quest Hub
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2017 at 9:00 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Kelvin,

Completing the Number Place trial will only unlock the Number Place trial gate. The screen will shake every time you complete it, regardless if a chain is unlocked (the screen will pan to the lock if it's unlocking it).

Sincerely,
Nick
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2017 at 11:09 AM
Raymond
and as far as i know, only a chain of the challenge will possibly do anything when you do a challenge, all the other chains will do nothing till you do their challenges.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2017 at 7:14 PM
Last Edited August 9th 2017 at 7:16 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Kelvin

I too had my 5th sudoku..and nada happened because I already have the chest item..and I..did..not have a screen shake after my 5th sudoku.??. Also..remember ALL trial puzzles are random..Which I wish they weren't ..It would be nice to move onto finishing the slider and pillar trials and no more sudokus.till the latter 2 trial puzzles are all done with..
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2017 at 9:25 AM
Kelvin Foo
Barbara, it would seem that it is not really random. My hypothesis is that all of us who are doing the 9th trial, would have Sudoku as our 9th Trial, with 2 sliders and 2 pillars done as well. Anyone have more than 2 sliders or 2 pillars done to dis-proof this hypothesis?
Post by Kelvin Foo deleted August 10th 2017 at 9:26 AM
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2017 at 9:35 AM
Raymond
kevin, just meander through the rankings and look at a few people who have 3/4 of the artifacts, to have 4/4 would reqire 12 trials and even with timey whimey i think nobody has done more then 9 yet
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2017 at 11:19 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Kelvin

Again like Erika said weeks ago all puzzles are random ok :)

I will wait it out for my 10th trial puzzle soon....and I hope it is a slider or a pillar..(I was told that after completing the slider and pillar puzzles my total will be 4/4..for relics for the achievement..)..So we shall see...
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2017 at 8:14 AM
Last Edited August 12th 2017 at 8:15 AM
Flybaby
Just adding my two cents about the guard. I am happy the devs slowed him down. He was a bit of a problem to click on. However, another way to have fixed the problem would be to just have him stop and pause for a few seconds every so often (like the characters we whack in the fields). Then it wouldn't matter how fast or slow they are.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2017 at 1:27 PM
Last Edited August 12th 2017 at 1:31 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Kelvin Foo..

Just did my 10th trial puzzle and a chain dropped woohoo....and I am still at 2/4 for the achievement(but after I do all slider & pillar puzzles.I will have 4/4 relics...for Claudettes Curiousities..I am also up to date with all puzzles so no one will or does have 3/4. yet..so gl..:)
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 2:13 PM
blackmangopit
Question about the quest in the Crypts area of City of Rocksmashers - there is a treasure box that doesn't open near some gems. On the other side of this area though, after completing a quest there was also a treasure box and after clicking it a wafer appeared. How come this one in the crypts area doesn't open? Is it just for show or does it open later on?
Post by blackmangopit deleted August 18th 2017 at 2:14 PM
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 3:22 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Deborah: Both the chests in the city were part of quest lines.

The explorers opened them and took the items out.

It was the wafers that got put in the word machine at the entrance of the city.

If you're saying the chest didn't get shown as open for the first one you saw, it was probably just a glitch in the cinematic.
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 3:59 PM
blackmangopit
ok thanks Erika - yeah it's closed for sure and I don't even remember getting the wafer from that quest area but must be because I finished it.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2017 at 6:10 PM
Last Edited August 20th 2017 at 6:14 PM
Cindy Hefferman
confused...did the last number sudoku puzzle and still have a chain on and says I completed 9 of 10 but only donated 1 of 4 but she has rusty dish/stone idol/stone artifact
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2017 at 6:43 PM
Last Edited August 20th 2017 at 7:55 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Cindy...

I would Refresh game and if chain still there, then I would send in ticket to Nick and explain ok..(4 chains to drop for each trial puzzles..to get door open to get to the chest..).I am 2/4...and I have done 11 puzzles.So I have the slider 2 chains left..and pillar have 1 chain to drop yet..
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2017 at 7:16 PM
Raymond
there IS no 'last' of any of the puzzles (sodoku, slider or pillars). they will go on forever once a week for at least 2 years till last achievement for them is done. what will end is getting into the gate that each one controls, and that will take doing a puzzle 4 times (minimum) till its chains have fallen, I say min because there is a bug with those and evem though i have done 12 (unsure if its 4 each) I still only have none of those damn gates opened, not one. only donatuon is the original non puzzle related one from 3 months ago
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2017 at 5:50 PM
Cindy Hefferman
so basically its glitchy and why waste your time?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2017 at 8:20 AM
Last Edited August 22nd 2017 at 8:23 AM
Barbara Tompkins
YES,, well mine '''were'' glitchy..but I want to complete the slider/pillar puzzles for the chest items to get Claudette Curiousities achievement then after that we still will get a puzzle a week..for more achievements,,, so it goes on and on and on...But Hey no biggie,,
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2017 at 8:29 AM
Barbara Tompkins
The rocksmashers tiles set I bought from the explorers camp store...are on my ranch in a scene I did and well they are '''flashing''' off and on...???
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2017 at 3:04 PM
Cindy Hefferman
Nicks comment above makes it sound like the whole thing is like a lottery...you can do the puzzle but no guarantee a chain will drop