Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22
New Content! Spine of the World Quest Hub
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2017 at 12:39 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Am I correct that "Spine of the world" means just that? Or does flux count as well (like it does for Sanctuary quests)?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2017 at 12:42 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Since it is a quest hub, it means all Spine of the World zones and the Flux as well.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2017 at 1:15 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Thanks for the update Erika. That is awesome.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2017 at 1:20 PM
Raymond
if not spelled out in this heb, it was spelled out in the 2 prior hubs, hub quests (dailies and possibly setup ones) can be done in the related zone that the hub exists in and the flux as long as the flux exists.
since there are dozens of quests here, and achievements to do hundreds, i suggest doing a lot as soon as one can because there will be a new zone sometime, soon i'm hoping, and that will no longer be 'spine' and during the time doing the new zone there will be no flux..
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2017 at 7:07 AM
Last Edited May 31st 2017 at 7:09 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Hi deblev53. I found something to click on the wall in front of the girl in the purple hat. Looks like a piece of wood with flowers on top in between the pillars. If you click on it, you get a token. I guess that was the 3rd thing yesterday?(Doesn't count toward the 8 tasks though.)
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2017 at 12:54 PM
deblev53
Hi Cyndi. I actually found all 3 on my first day before I left the tent to do tasks.Weird that this game makes you suspicious enough to go round clicking everything hey? Thanx though hon, it's awesome of you to try to help. Did you find all 3 ? If not, just go round clicking on things and you'll have them. Happy whacking my friend. 🙂👻
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2017 at 12:54 PM
Last Edited May 31st 2017 at 12:56 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Cyndi- There's another one in the flower pot on the wall to the right of the tailor.

Spoiler (ie... exactly where it is) in screenshot at https://www.screencast.com/t/1mb6uJWbunnX

And there's a third one in the red mask in the room behind the medic.
Lvl 440 "Passionate Explorer"
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2017 at 6:40 AM
Nick DiCeglie
Perhaps its just me being lazy, but I'd love to see the teleportation pad and glitch moved inside the tent... even if it means another set of quests.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2017 at 7:21 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
LOL Nick! I must be lazy, too! I was wishing there were bushes inside the tent! :-D
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2017 at 10:46 AM
Kathy Jacobs
I would love to see that as well, Nick!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2017 at 1:45 PM
Russel Denton
i would just like to say, that the hidden coins locations are different for everyone, cause mine was in flowerbox, backpack and fish in bag (nemo), so the locations everyone is stating might be wrong for other players ok, and it is justa once off by the looks too.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2017 at 2:52 PM
Russel Denton
for those players that's having trouble looking for explorer Ernest, you have to whack bushes in the treachererous descent ok, MAY THE BUSH BE WITH YOU
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2017 at 2:55 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Yes, all the lost explorers can be found by whacking bushes in those areas.

The bush whacker says it when you're talking to Magellan the first time, but we realize that the quest description omits it.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2017 at 10:10 PM
Last Edited June 12th 2017 at 2:59 PM
Russel Denton
Ok, I stated in a earlier statement that the locations may vary for the hidden coins, but I just found out by player Matthew kliparchuk that there may be more hidden locations as we progress in the hub, so listed below are locations me and Matthew kliparchuk have found so far…………happy hunting

- Flower Box- beside the supply wing sign
- Red Back pack – bottom left of tent area
- Fish in Bag on table – someone finally found Nemo and kept him lol
- Beer Mug with beer in it
- Brown book on top of bookshelf right of chalkboard
- Sandwich in eating area
- Coffee cup on chair, left side of chalkboard
- South-west corner of tent, pink gem hidden by Robots hand

If you find any more locations let me know or post here

MAY THE BUSH BE WITH YOU
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2017 at 5:27 AM
Raymond
eventually there will be 11. read the achievements, read the blog about how this works the link to the blog is in the first post in this thread.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2017 at 8:19 AM
DestKitteh
" - Brown book on top of bookshelf right of chalkboard"

Where? The only chalkboard I have is in the command office, but the bookshelf is on the left and there is no brown book.

I have 5 tokens now, by the way.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2017 at 10:09 AM
Last Edited June 2nd 2017 at 10:27 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Interesting Hub quests for sure...love it...I see that store is open for items to buy at 25/50 exp coins each...(I have 14 coins already after the 8 Quest done and finding the 6 items in the tent, so far...)..enjoying this new Hub...
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2017 at 10:33 AM
Raymond
don't forget the gift of love still happens in sanctuary
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2017 at 6:34 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Destiny u have to unlock more crusaders for taht bookshelf to appear i had that same problem till russ showed me a screenshot.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2017 at 10:37 PM
DestKitteh
Ah okay. I found all the explorers available last night, but I might be behind due to timezones. (so blimming complicated. I gave up ages ago)

Thank you!