Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
New Zone! Spine of the World!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2016 at 1:55 PM
Last Edited September 2nd 2016 at 2:33 PM
Erika/Alyniana

The moment you've been waiting for is here!

The new zone is ready for you to explore! Introducing the Spine of the World!

You can read all about it on the blog!
Lvl 370 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2016 at 2:11 PM
Carlene Paquette
I loaded the game and do not yet see the new area. The game will not let me return to the flux (I go there, then get dumped back in town). Have talked with the Town Crier and all the various folks in town. Still no guidance. Help!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2016 at 2:34 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Carlene: You need to talk to Ollie to start the new stuff. And if you're not seeing the new area on the map, you may need to refresh again.
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2016 at 4:17 PM
Carlene Paquette
Hmm... I reloaded. And talked to Ollie. But then I got distracted with the jailbreak and cannot remember where I was supposed to go to get to the new area. Tried talking to Ollie again but no help there. SIGH!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2016 at 4:18 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The quest icon should tell you, but if you've seen Ollie and the opening cinematic, you can now go to the Contaminated Coast and head through the gate that used to lead to the Flux.
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2016 at 4:22 PM
Carlene Paquette
Success... found the path through the Contaminated Coast. Onward!
273 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2016 at 7:12 PM
TsukasaWM
Woo! First new NPC!
Lvl 356 "Little Kid Scarer"
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2016 at 5:12 AM
Ced Rick
How to waste energy and 2 days doing nothing ? being forced to finish quests in already terminated zones to access the new zones. Worst surprise you could make to people who expected that moment for weeks :(
Lvl 440 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2016 at 10:25 AM
Last Edited September 3rd 2016 at 10:34 AM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
Can someone tell me how to turn off all the fuses in the jail? I don't feel like mindlessly clicking in there anymore! TY! Never mind, I got it.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2016 at 1:13 PM
Raymond
pssssst...
I want to act like a fool who once posted in the Idols game forum.
How dare you have in your game something that is akin to summoning the Devil using a pentagram of 5 candles that one must turn on/off following a diabolical set of rules...
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2016 at 5:07 PM
Last Edited September 3rd 2016 at 5:15 PM
Ruth Orozco
I tried going through the gate, but there's a sign that says "no trespassing" and I can't get any further...WTH? I talked to Ollie, but all he says is there's a new TV show or something. And what jailbreak? And now I can't find where I left Inspector Kaine--the quest icon doesn't tell me where to go to find him!! This game is starting to piss me off! Diggy's Adventures is much more fun and challenging, but easy to maneuver!!!!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2016 at 6:41 PM
Raymond
go int the sanctuary town hall/jail and do something first.
something somewhere should have told you that, it did for me and everyone else
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2016 at 6:36 AM
Last Edited September 4th 2016 at 6:45 AM
DestKitteh
To SUCCESSFULLY use the dynamite found just before the first puzzle area in Treacherous Ascent, you must have the third puzzle area open.

The area you need is to the west.

Use the zone map to get there quickly.

(There are also items you can blow up... Just for fun.)
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2016 at 9:59 AM
Carlene Paquette
Destiny, I tried that, but there doesn't appear to be anywhere in that western area to leave the dynamite. I get up the pass to the snow and then stuck.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2016 at 3:45 PM
DestKitteh
Click on the snow mounds, or just pass it. It'll automatically set the dynamite down.

Threw me off too... But that's the whole thing behind SBAs :P

Good luck.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2016 at 10:20 PM
Ruth Orozco
Raymond, is the town hall/jail the one with the clock on top? I can't get in--the door won't open for me when I click on it. There's a woman on the front steps, but I think that's for daily quests, which I don't want to do...*sigh*
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2016 at 4:02 AM
Raymond
then perhaps you have not yet.
'You must have completed the Sanctuary Village quests up to "Interrogation Nation" to get the new quest. '
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2016 at 11:46 AM
Ruth Orozco
crap...ok thanks...
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2016 at 6:56 PM
Sheldon Hagel
Just a little note for The Path Through The Mountain and the puzzles that reveal the Hagel NPC and quest. The first puzzle reveals my avatar and the quest says I have nets and need pucks, but the nets only happen after the next puzzle is completed. Not a huge deal. Just want to say thanks to Justin and the entire Codename team!!! Love EVERYTHING about the ME NPC!
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2016 at 7:05 PM
Sheldon Hagel
A few other things to note: There is an ability to run all over the mountain at the top of the screen in The Explorer's Camp, as well as across the entire bottom after opening the way to the SBA. The snowmobile blockade is not stopping player's and can just be run through on the right side. In The Path through the Mountain, player's can enter the SBA early by clicking on the SBA entrance from a certain spot on the ice. This nullifies the use of the ice blocks revealed in the puzzle at field 3.The blockage of ice between fields 3 and 4 can also just be run through, but seems to get you stuck trying to go back through, and the area map must be used. I ran up to the ice first and realized I was stuck and used area map to go back to field 3. That caused a major glitch which had me sliding everywhere as if I was still on the ice path where I warped out, but I was in the middle of field 3 hahaha. Loving the new content so far though, and very happy about the tricky SBA entrances!